According to max stirners book the ego and it's own

according to max stirners book the ego and it's own.

I COULD WALK INTO YOUR HOUSE AND TAKE ANYTHING I WANTED AS LONG AS I COULD FIGHT YOU OFF?

Me and the law

Law enforcement officers are my property, too.

He probably could, Dave is a big guy for me

>I COULD WALK INTO YOUR HOUSE AND TAKE ANYTHING I WANTED AS LONG AS I COULD FIGHT YOU OFF?
>YOUR HOUSE
>YOUR ANYTHING

Good job you fucked up. Stirner wouldn't even say "your house." Everything is automatically mine. There is no 'your'. Fucking get it right.

jesus christ. did this guy actually put his words into action though? did he live the way he wrote about?

No he just got cuckolded by Frederick Engels of all people

>Frederick
Anglos, I swear...

As far as I recall, he did in fact refuse to pay rent for like a few years before he died. So yeah.

If getting a knife shoved up your ass in in your self interest.

Im sick of retards using this "argument" against egoism.

Englos, I swear...

Why didnt they evict him?

Because it was his property

When did acting in your interest became a challenging philosophy anyway?

Why didn't he evict himself?

Why would he?

>Because it was his property

He didn't pay himself rent and self-interest is a spook.

rent is a spook

They did, occasionally. A single lecture on youtube describes how he would move house every other year. I don't know how accurate this is, though, but it seems to fit his philosophy.

Is is a spook(?)

after he was done teaching lolis and published his book he pretty much lived by getting loans and renting houses and just leaving when it was time to pay.

*and he ended up dying in debtor's prison

You're forgetting that OP is a retarded tool.

>I COULD WALK INTO YOUR HOUSE AND TAKE ANYTHING I WANTED AS LONG AS I COULD FIGHT YOU OFF

Actually, I could walk into "your" house and take anything I want as long as I can fight you off as well as any neighbours or policemen that come and try to help you as well as any attempts by the state to take action against me. Basically if I can take on or evade everything that would punish me for an action (and for taking on the things that would punish me for the initial action, ad infinitum), then I can do the action regardless of what anyone else wants. Kinda obvious desu.

>Not having claymore mines every 1m in a 30m radius around your house
How many levels of anarcho-capitalism are you on?