Everytime I eat something I am ending its life plant animal or otherwise I just dont know what the fuck to do

Everytime I eat something I am ending its life plant animal or otherwise I just dont know what the fuck to do.
Is my conscious existence worth more or less than that of a cow? I think not!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_far_future
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Is my conscious existence worth more or less than that of a cow? I think not!
How little self esteem does someone have to have to think they're worth less than a cow?

your existence should be worth more to you than that cows existence should be worth to you
the cows existence is probably worth more to the cow than your existence is to the cow, but that's why you have the gun

>Is my conscious existence worth more or less than that of a cow? I think not!

t. cuck

What if you actively pay off the karmic tolls of eating meaties via the various discomforts imposed upon your body/awareness as a result? Such as bloating, headaches, obesity, acne, grogginess, emotional instability, psychological discontent etc. It's just a weird thought though, technically we have no right to make such an assumption. But we do, yet the universe does not break for whatever reason.

That is assuming all life is equal.
If I bite down on an inchworm does it go to hell the second its head ruptures?
No.

You have a good heart. Eat fruits and parts of plants. The plants still live and you get to eat.

Don't believe the lie that you need a certain protein or certain fat or some certain vitamin from an animal sorce or you will die.

I will use this

Nothing exists and everyone got a gun.
understood.

finally you people are catching on

Cows are still creatures have a conscious experience. Sorry but I don't particularly think YOUR shitty life is any more valuable than that of an animal's. I'd drop a thousand of you into a wood chipper to save the life of my dog.

>Cows are still creatures have a conscious experience

So are you. And yours is obviously greater.

>>I'd drop a thousand of you into a wood chipper to save the life of my dog.

Nobody is perfect, user.

Our ancestors scraped and clawed for centuries to get to the top of the food chain. Show a little respect for those who came before you.

>I would happily cause a thousand jiggawatts of pain to prevent a watt of pain
I will be sure not to consult you for moral advice.

>And yours is obviously greater.
It's only obvious to you because you've never been a cow. We just don't know how they experience the world and think and feel because they're too dumb to communicate.
I'm not the dipshit guy you're responding to though. I'm saying you are the most valuable thing to you, and I am the most valuable thing to me.
He's right about the wood chipper thing though, my dog means infinitely more to me than an infinite number of the lives of strangers. And in the same vein, I could give a fuck about the pain and suffering of cows because I love me some steak and I like cheese even more.

Don't worry, I don't think anyone's gonna threaten to kill an infinite amount of strangers if you don't kill your pet. But you never know.

It's easy when you realize that all of us are inherently worthless and are mere blips on a grand cosmic plane and you'll never really be remembered, or cared about.

My ghost will remember you.

you're implying that life gives something value, but that's not the extent of it. We are all conversions of energy, the universe is just a big cloud of energy. The probability of your energy becoming a conscious being was the same as another lump of energy becoming a boulder. Since the allocation of the energy that makes up you is just as valid as the allocation of the energy that makes up a boulder, you are worth equally as much as that boulder. Everything in the universe is equal, we're not better than literally anything- when you take a totally reductionist approach to that line of logic. With all that in mind, you should either starve yourself or eat whatever you want.

Can't really argue that except from some kind of spiritual perspective.

The person's net worth is more than the cow, but life itself has no intrinsic value.

Why do you think people need to work and cows get to sit around in their own shit? lol

Your only purpose in life is to transform energy from one state to another. Just like a star.

Deal with it, bitch boy.

Absolutely everything that isn't a photosynthetic plant or microorganism must consume other life to survive, it's merely the natural order of things that has been thrust upon you against your will, and this order doesn't care for your ideas of morality

You can either accept that consuming life is natural and vital to survive, or you can cling to your lofty morals and kill yourself because unless you figure out a way to genetically engineer humans to undergo photosynthesis that's the only way to avoid consuming

You didn't choose to be born into this cycle and it and the other members of it certainly don't care about your existence or morality, so you owe them nothing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_far_future

If there's one thing I can tell you for sure, it's that the feeling of being unconscious is completely indescribable.

you dense fuck
just eat ice with colouring

Those poor poor microbes... ;(

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_far_future
cool shit man

>he thinks that light isn't itself alive
>he thinks that light isn't the base form of life
u dumb goy