What's a non-gay six pack to get at a store like walmart (so no hipster shit)...

what's a non-gay six pack to get at a store like walmart (so no hipster shit)? I like angry orchard cider but I feel like a fag buying it. Also don't want any of the shitty beers like miller or coors. I don't really like beer in general so ideally something that doesn't taste like asshole which is why I normally go for the cider

buy coors and deal with it you fag

>non-gay
>cider

damn boy, who dropped u on the head

dos equis is pretty sweet for a beer, get a lime too

I don't know if they have them at Walmart, but my go to is usually either Newcastle or Guinness.

holy shit just grow up and stop caring about what drinks make you look like.

>not getting your beer from the liquor store
>not getting a boulevard sampler to find out what you like

>walmart
Not judging you at all for shopping there, but don't expect non-gay six packs at walmart bro. It's all going to be macro brews like miller/coors.

Your best bet is something like New Belgium, Sierra Nevada, or to a much lesser extent Widmer.

if you are implying that "hard" cider is for straight males then just lol. Cider is literally apple juice with alcohol. It's for gay little man babbies

I really enjoy Trippel from New Belgium

wine is grape juice with alcohol
beer is malt juice with alcohol
vodka is water juice with alcohol

potato vodka or go home faggot

distillation removes any potato/corn/grain particle from the final vodka, it's just water and alcohol at the end of it

Sounds like someone is EXTREMELY insecure about their masculinity.

>I'm perfectly straight
*he says as a dude sucks him off
>what? a mouth is a mouth

Just buy a pack of miller or coors tallb...
>no miller or coors
what a fag

ayo

guys

ayo guys, listen up

I don't like beer

But tell me some beer to buy at walmart because I don't want to look like a fag

he's right though

How do you enjoy anything when you're so concerned with how you appear to others?
You might be surprised how much good stuff is out there when you don't feel the need to limit yourself to only things that exude pure testosterone.

>drinking cider is just as gay as getting blown by a dude

the Crispin hard cider is the only decent looking one in that pic

>your state won't let you buy booze at the grocery store

its right next door and they're both right across the street, but it's still stupid

parole?

literally any ipa they have you fag

I ... what? no, it's state law

What law? it's illegal for grocery stores to sell alcohol?

RI here.

Yes.

that sucks