>monster
>not coffee

the underground man

Yes,

No.

Maybe.

Maybe?

I don't know.

Yes. You become anxious by trying to predict every possible outcome of the near future and bending reality and people to your will to meet those predictions.

You'll end up a wreck, wishing for a hard reset, falling from the first floor, breaking your leg just because you were late for work and didn't think it through.

Meanwhile, she was beyond my grasp.

Can you repeat the question?

You're not the boss of me now!

One time I ingested amanita muscaria mushrooms and got caught in a thought feedback loop until it became insanely intesnse and I passed out. Then I awoke and thought I was dying but pretty soon I was dancing and more purely joyous than I had ever been. :)

Can you repeat the question please?

wow bud sounds like you're overthinking this

Why do we become like we came into existence this second, drop 100$ on the table, and walk around Manhattan.

It's not "overthinking", because there is no quota of thinking that you ought to obey (there is something unthinkable: how could anyone calculate such quota?) The quantity of thinking depends on a lot of things, including this attempt to calculate and understand everything around us, every sign, all the causes of this, to what an extent is that so. This is one way to respond to what we don't want to deal with, the unthinkable, which is the difference between ourselves and others. There is a place in which you stand, in that you think of this matter and take it as saying you are incapable of thinking everything. It's offensive and therefore, requires your defense and so you prove you think ahead of what you thought before, and you'll feel that you are "overthinking" quite stressfully. But there is a place from which you account for the fact that it is impossible, so therefore you are not incapable of it. That there is nothing to fear with not thinking, because that too is impossible. Allowing yourself to think, allowing things to be or not be without having been thought by you.

refined kek

It can. Very much indeed. I tend to get to schizophrenic proportions. Really schizophrenic though. That's why I tend to tone it down, and just do other things, like contemplation, etc.

No. Over perceiving can though.
What "fucks you up" is the mental habit of ceaselessly navigating the maelstroms of your own psyche, and being aware of every cognitive movement you make along the way.
You close yourself up in your own mind, and sooner or later the universe starts to look like a little snow globe, meanwhile the shadowy figures occupying your consciousness become more and more real and begin to torment you.
What's missing from you is love; love is the self-imparting force which closes the distance between the universal and the particular.

Hm no

Learning without thinking is useless, thinking without learning is harmful. - Confucius

its for the millenials user

When I overthink things I get depressed because that usually means I won't find an answer.

What is truth?

Pls.
This is u tonight.

You know millennials drink the shit out of coffee, right?
t.Social millennial with three millennial roommates

I knew a guy who would think so hard he would do retarded things just know what would happen.

Yes it can.

It can essentially neuter your instincts and impulses.

>tfw that's me except I do it just for the sake of experiencing the full spectrum of discomfort and misery because it's the only way to feel something new

It's an ironic maymay from Veeky Forums

>thinking at all

99% of thoughts are worthless.

Yes. Thinking, and I mean actual thinking, is pretty horrible. I take drugs just to slow my mind down. I have to constantly distract myself with inane garbage so I don't overthink stuff anymore.