Why dont fox news anchors just cut to the chase and explain that poor people (minorities) have (on avg) much lower iqs...

Why dont fox news anchors just cut to the chase and explain that poor people (minorities) have (on avg) much lower iqs than rich people (white people) and that this is the reason for the wealth gap and NOT. discrimination? Its so easy to explain this and i dont understand why they dont do it. Tucker carlson came close, but nobody has just come out and said it.

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general29/raceandiq.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do liberals keep saying race doesn't exist but at the same time push racial diversity?

>everyone is the same
>that's why we need diversity
>because everyone is the same

Good point

Ok umm, that's bullshit. Go back to/Pol/ with that crap

how can racism be real if race isn't real (it's a social construct)?

You can thank your old pal Uncle Adolf for that one. Pretty singlehandedly made anything related to eugenics taboo for at least the next 100 yeats

In fact, better question, why doesn't fox news explain to it's audience it manipulates and brainwashes to push propaganda in an effort to create a fascist state?

>muh facism
you think this is reddit, faggot?

your thread will be dead in a few minutes I suggest your pray in the meanwhile

Um... yeah... um... no.. yeah no,,, sorry.
The reason u believe what i said to be bullshit is the same reason you are unintelligent enough to believe that Veeky Forums is 4chans safe space where you and your massive bleeding vagina can run free.
Nope. Reality will hunt you down wherever you are. Only inferiors are obliviohs to this fact.

i'll pray for a fascist state so that useless faggots like you are exterminated like the pests you are.

Because that's bullshit.

Granted, you did specify Fox, though so... I dunno.

Nope. Youll be dead. The truth has a place here, no matter how much you are an angry little girl who hates her math teacher.

You can go to ISIS controled territory right now and throw fags out of roofs.

i don't want to throw fags out of roofs, i want to throw commies, e.g. you, out of helicopters.

Nope. Not bullshit. Try again

Yup, bullshit.

As I said, Fox, so it scarcely matters.

Dear pc faggots.
Step 1- learn how to read
Step 2- read this rense.com/general29/raceandiq.htm

Yeah. Yeah nah. Nah..
Sorry.
Your probably not that bad looking so i wont say you should kill yourself.
But youre pretty fucking worthless if u think a culture that has yet to invent the wheel has had as much iq increasing selection pressure over the past 10000 years that white european and east asian culture has had.
U obv dont believe what you post. You would have to be extraordinarily myopic to be that ignorant and empirically bankrupt

>rense.com/general29/raceandiq.htm

LO freakin' L.

Let's see some actual data.

>Your

Well, I hope you aren't trying to pass yourself off as an ubermensch in your little IQ fantasy.

Better question, why is this on Veeky Forums?

I happen to be in a place where they did that and here I'm, throw free.

Nice argument

because they would also have to admit that left wingers are smarter than right wingers

it really pisses me off that i actually have to check these days whether I clicked on Veeky Forums or /pol/ because I cant tell the shitposting apart. this is getting out of hand. the mods really need to get their heads out of their asses.