ARE THE MODS RETARDED?? MIRA GONZALEZ IS A PUBLISHED AUTHOR. SHE HAS 2 WORKS OF POETRY IN PRINT AS WE SPEAK...

ARE THE MODS RETARDED?? MIRA GONZALEZ IS A PUBLISHED AUTHOR. SHE HAS 2 WORKS OF POETRY IN PRINT AS WE SPEAK. STOP DELETING MIRA THREADS. SHE IS THE VOICE OF OUR GENERATION.

Other urls found in this thread:

vine.co/v/e3wgPHbiu3m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you envy her, doesn't, Veeky Forums?

OMG FUCKING STR8 WHITE MALES AMIRITE? LOL LETS HAVE ALL THE MIRA THREADS! #420BLAZEIT XD

delete this thread

based mods

>let's do this
lol

amen

why are stoners just the worst fucking people

If you made a sincere thread without the 'ong she's so dumb rite guis' then your threads wouldn't be deleted

sage and report

Is there anything more disturbing about our generation than its glorification of drug culture? I mean, yah its ok to smoke weed sometimes, but I know so many millennials who BRAG about how much and how often they smoke. Escapism isnt a virtue, it doesnt make you a tragic or romantic artist, it just makes you pathetic.
>but its harmless!
Thats not the point. The point is you cant make it through the day without some kind of mind altering substance.

she is cringe af

>80s rap group that she doesn't actually like shirt
>solid band tattoos
>finger tattoo
>weed
there should be concentration camps for this

Can you make it a day without participating in a Veeky Forums virtue signaling circlejerk?

No I cant. But I dont post about it on social media as if it makes me cool

just noticed those shitty tattos on her forearm

now i'm cringing hard

Every time I feel horror at what Trump has done so far, and what he's going to do in the future, something like this pops up and I feel a spike of vicious glee that he won. It's kind of unsettling.

So? You still constitute your idealized self-image in a virtual community whose validation you can't be without

>I feel horror at what Trump has done so far, and what he's going to do in the future
I seriously hope youre joking

nice trump trips

And you don't? Because here you are

post something she wrote

vine.co/v/e3wgPHbiu3m

>Mira will never rub her feet all over your face

What a relief

her skin is gross
is she really a millennial? looks like an old hag

I don't see anyone validating my opinion

it's all that cheap nigger weed she smokes

So is this generation desu

No but you'd like them to. Dont pretend like theres any other reason to go on Veeky Forums

I don't pretend to be better than 'le ebul normies' though. It's equally pathetic

>tfw still look good even verging on 30

Don't do drugs, kids. Don't even smoke cigarettes. Your body will thank you later.

No you just pretend to be better than everyone else on Veeky Forums despite youre the same degenerate as us

I wish you two would just fuck already and get it over with

will i dick or be dicked?