How do we stop STEMfags from fucking everything up with "muh AI"?

How do we stop STEMfags from fucking everything up with "muh AI"?
AI is going to happen sometime soon and I dont want to live in Nick Land's autistic wet dream

We're going to have to rise up and kill everyone in Silicon Valley. Every shitty sci-fi novel is coming true before our eyes: these techbro idiots are bringing about our destruction and they won't listen to anyone who tries to warn them. We're going to have to do what the people in Asimov's stories never thought to do and just kill all the AI inventors.

bro, more techbros are considering instituting minimum income or whatever for ppl who are made obsolete by advancing industrial capital, like a lot of these dudes are like crypto-marxists who are trying to innovate us into a post-scarcity world, meanwhile some silly trustfund marxist wants to march around and make airbnb illegal to because of "descrimination" but really to protect hilton and trump profits...damn its like we live in bizarro world now...could make a good book but no one would read it

We could always Butlerian Jihad and ban/massacre the fuck out of the AIs and their creators
And while we're at it, take steps to destroy any aliens we find too
Fuck AIs and aliens

Our other option is to convert the AI to Christianity to ensure its benevolence. Has to be Christianity, no other religion will do.

Relax transistors are hitting a wall soon. Heisenberg coming to save the day

well then tell the pope break out the vatican checkbook before the communist chinese beat us to it

We all know this would only work for about 14-16 years

(((relax)))

No, we just need to proselytize properly.

It doesn't hurt that evidence about the universe seems to be tilting in favor of a created order. We just need to tell the AI about Jesus and how he was swell.

well Google is the world leader in AI, or at least natural language processing/understanding and that is a judaic company, so you better hope Apple acquires some amazing AI startups since they are the only Catholic organization in Silicon Valley, then again the companies in Washington State are protestant, so there's always a chance that Amazon or Microsoft will hit the breakthrough first, although Google poached all Amazon's AI people last decade so it doesn't look promising

The first true deep mind AI will be a military invention

banning machines is good for human progress, he writes on a computer while wiping pretzel bite crumbs off his Fruit of the Loom T-shirt

The military is full of religious people, and I'm sure science nerds would feed it ancient books for fun.

Doubt it, the military outsources everything to shitty contractors these days...Some Stanford Phd student is going to publish the paper showing how to do it and some venture capital fund will read it and front him a couple hundred mill to get it up and running...if the government does anything it will probably be to regulate it to death to save "muh profits" of some shitbag lobbyists just like they want to ban airbnb and uber

i was just eating some lightly salted plantain chips while sipping some organic fair trade coffee, pretty comfy senpai

>thinks I'm talking about the American Government

Hoi tai ching

>oriental
>inventing

woah, wait, you think Asians are capable of coming up with a major innovation? lolll oh my fuckin' sides...after Americans build it in some Silicon Valley office park, the Chinese will copy it and make a less capable knock off version

just sit back and describe like a true liberal ironist

>I dont want to live in Nick Land's autistic wet dream
It's like you don't even want to become anime or something.

Lands dream is okay, but if anyone not white makes the ai GG

>AI utopia where sick robots do all the labor and everyone else gets to stay home and have sex and make art

what's the problem again?

>everyone else gets to stay home and have sex and make art
There will be a lot of people who will be sooooo jelly that they don't get to, and hilarity will surely ensue.

>you think Asians are capable of coming up with a major innovation?
Current azns? Not really, but after they CRISPR up a team of Von Neumann-tier tech mages watch out. The West will still have it's thumb up it's ass cause muh bioethics.

Nah. I honestly think that if there wasn't a healthy amount of caution we would already have a type of advanced AI.

That or we wouldn't be far.

According to Elon Musk there's a lot of arguments about it and whole groups that discuss the subject.

The more important discussion is how do we stop STEM fags from bullying us O_O

Write deep poetry that will seduce their crush.

when will land posting stop? He's inherently anti Veeky Forums.

>inherently anti Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums has a coherent worldview?
outline it

maybe it's cuz that pick vaguely reminds me of my dad, but damn, white ppl are fucking great, fuck the haters

Epic!
I never said that