You may have enjoyed my recent post about the Riemann hypothesis. If you did not see it...

You may have enjoyed my recent post about the Riemann hypothesis. If you did not see it, please have a look and notice how the analytical framework un-paradoxes the Banach--Tarski paradox.

vixra.org/abs/1703.0073

Why am I posting again? To beg for money of course!!! Even if my argument is correct, it is probably not formatted to get the Millennium Prize money, and even if it was my personal ethics prevent me from publishing it the place where it have to go to qualify for the money... and that money is, I think, not actually for solving the problem, but for having a solution in "officially sanctioned literature" for two years without being refuted. I will probably have scabies in two years if nothing changes so that doesn't work for me anyhow. So... Here I am begging for money.

funds
[dot]
gofundme
[dot]
com/dashboard/need-money-to-open-jiujitsu-school

Other urls found in this thread:

vixra.org/pdf/1602.0132v2.pdf
vixra.org/pdf/1506.0055v1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Banach--Tarski paradox doesn't need "un-paradoxing", we already understand it and it is not a contradiction. it's only a "paradox" because it conflicts with intuition, but it is a seamless and well established result

>vixra.org

>I wish to thank my father Joe Tooker for always making
me do my algebra homework when I was in eighth
grade and for teaching me about computer assisted design
software when I was in elementary school. These
skills have proven useful to me. As a fellow man of
physics and mathematics, his interest in such things is
surely the original interest that drives this research in the
sense that such things pass to sons from their fathers.

>Only citations are his own vixra papers

Me and many other people disagree with you, and if you were in the majority, they would not have called it a paradox to begin with.

Is there a way to explain the banach-tarski paradox in layman's terms without actually framing it as a doubling of volume?

You say that as if I am the one in charge of arXiv's decision not to let me put my papers there, which I promise you that I am not

I cite my own papers because these advanced results of my own research are built on the preliminary and intermediate results of that program, which was entirely the brainchild of myself. No one else's research is relevant except for the stuff 100+ years ago that is normally not cited.

>vixra
intothetrash.jpeg

>they would not have called it a paradox to begin with
>what is the twins paradox

>gofundme
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No.

I think the paradox is a doubling of surface area rather than volume, but yes there is a way. If you take a complete sphere in a (my) framework of transfinite analysis then you should be able to construct an unlimited number of spheres from it that are complete in the sense of real analysis.

Excellent point. However, everyone agrees that one is understood but not everyone agrees to that regarding Banach--Tarski

You moron, many things called "paradox" are only apparent contradictions. Semantics don't create a majority.

Yes, I made a weak argument and it was wrong. That is the truth. However, is my argument against Riemann's hypothesis wrong? You'll notice the title of the paper isn't "On Whether Banach--Tarski is Actually a Paradox or Not"

It's almost certainly wrong considering the source is schizophrenic and has delusions of grandeur. No point in wasting time reading it. Stay mad.

The source is not schizophrenic and certainly has NO DELUSIONS OF ANY SORT about grandeur. You are mistaken.

You don't have to use a name faggot.

Yeah and you didn't have to do whatever you did with your life but you did it anyways right?

ITT - OP has domination performed on him

So, what is it you want again?

Look, I'm sorry, I don't want your money... it was foolish of me to think such brainlets would be so generous.

funding for his jiujitsu school

>vixra.org/pdf/1602.0132v2.pdf

Look, I don't want any money anymore!

Please stop, you're pushing me over the edge!

Wouldn't it be a fun project for Veeky Forums to collectively write some crackpot paper and put it on vixra?

My paper isn't 'crackpot' you asshole!

I'll admit, some of it is good humor.

>The astute reader might ask, “If life starting is non-physical, who cares about physicality? I’m alive so the point is moot.” The reader is astute indeed

>Consider what Wikipedia tells us about physical calculations on its statistical mechanics wiki.

>Evolution has to fit the whole fossil record, not just part of it. Feynman said, “It doesn’t matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn’t matter how smart you are. If it doesn’t agree with experiment, it’s wrong.” The theory of evolution is wrong because it does not agree with geological experiments.

>Consider the biblical but noncanonical story of the Anunaki and the Nephilim that was recently adapted in the movie Prometheus. In the original version of the story, aliens came down in space ships and bred with the native earthlings. They taught the men to use metal and they taught the women to wear make up. While this does not explain the origin of life, it does explain the origin of modern humans.

Thank you. Now will you consider donating?

No.

Why not?

I have my reasons.

It would help me out so much though, together, as friends?

I'm not your friend, buddy.

You yourself have to recognize that it is much more probable you made a mistake than solved this problem.

I guess I'll just have to bask in the glory of solving this Millennium Prize problem on my own.

Why? I'm a very smart man.

But OP, I just gave a huge donation doing jujuitsu with your Mom last night while you were sleeping. You didn't get any of it? RIP.

P.S.
If you're not doing amphetamines, you're not trying hard enough in mathematics.

>problem goes unsolved for 100 years
>all kinds of genius people try to solve it
>no one does
>go onto internet message board for neets and man childs
>find someone claiming to have solved riemann hypothesis

You must be a troll right?
>vixra.org/pdf/1506.0055v1.pdf
>Strg + F for Allah
>"I prayed to God who is also called Elohim and Allah, and asked him to reveal the truth to me if it was there. I returned to my desk and immediately produced equation (9)."

>OP confirmed sandnigger
When will you sandniggers understand that you suck balls at science and will never contribute anything to the modern age. Even india is more respectable than you

Didn't an Iranian woman just earn a fields medal just win a Fields medal?

>I smell /pol/
Anyway, OP is so delusional that its actually quite sad.

It doesn't really embarrass me, it just makes me sad to know that the brainlets who are in charge of the money have decided that my contributions, which will last until civilization collapses and forgets what the formulae were again, have no monetary value.

That's fine if you don't want to give me any money, but then I shouldn't have to give you money to eat and live inside and be able to wash my body when it gets dirty. It makes me sad, not embarrassed.

Also, regarding what I call my contributions, this Riemann hypothesis thing is just a speculative side project. My contributions in physics are not speculative.

That's why I said "Here is my argument" instead of "Here is my disproof." The former is what I said. The latter is what a brainlet would say.

Modesty is of little relevance in determining someone's intelligence. Much more useful is common sense.

What is wrong with you?

He caught the sand nigger

Look, I understand you dislike my works and that's fine, because I dislike each of you.

Allah is the greatest and gives me clarity in my work.

The reason I have to beg for money, is because as a Muslim, I cannot sell myself.

However, none of this points toward my work being useless and obvious, any of you who say that are simply naysayers.

You are no fucking muslim just a delusional persons who likes to troll.

>You may have enjoyed my recent post about the Riemann hypothesis.

You may have misjudged my interest in your post about it, and my interest in threads which are just somebody begging for money.

Do you know what? I've tried to be nice, tried to civil but you keep pushing me, so just fuck off and NEVER comment on MY thread EVER again.

Everyone needs money to live, user.

Even a savant like I.

how did you manage to write 13 pages of nonsense that doesn't necessarily appear to be nonsense at first glance?