interesting question OP

Alfonso X de Castilla was a poet king

who dis

warren buffett's collected essays are interesting reading

Paul Graham wrote some good stuff, but I'm not sure if he's a billionaire

tolstoy was a count

I read that as "toltoy was a cunt"

Lord Byron

Proust's dad was a prominent doctor. Emily Dickens was hyper wealthy if I remember correctly.

Yes. Until the occupation of "professional writer" emerged in the 1800's, being a writer was only possible if you were independently wealthy or had a patron.

Meditations isn't a book per se. It's his journal and I'm guessing many of the ideas in there were taken directly from his Stoic teachers.

Byron was no good.

God. Not only he wrote the best selling book ever, he was already pretty well off from the beginning, and even before that. He could buy us and sell us all.

Marquis de Sade

People in this thread are posting upper middle class professionals and minor aristocracy.

OP specifically asked for mega rich and Royal Families

>tfw u have a first edition signed copy of the bible

feels good

Contemporary:
The State in the Third Millennium by HSH Prince Hans-Adam
>Excellent read; I have a first edition, signed!

Doesn't Tommy P come from old money?

>Meditations isn't a book per se.
stop

>Doesn't Tommy P come from old money?
No, he spent a lot of his early career couch surfing.

Vulture has a really good article on Pinecone with almost everything known about him compiled.

Not exactly. His family has been in the US a while and was at least prominent enough to be mentioned by Hawthorne as bad people. That said, I'm pretty sure their fortunes had dwindled by the time he came around.

Henry James was pretty wealthy, but he was certainly neither a billionaire nor royalty

WHO IS THIS DELICIOUS BROWN

most of top tier art was not done by plebs

wageslaves dont have time for development of thoguht

Byron was poor and lucked into being rich.

In all honesty you should kill yourself

>isn't a book per se

James merrill was the son of the cofounder of merrill lynch so you could say his family was loaded. But he disowned his inheritance later in life. He still wrote some baller poetry

vladimir nabokov

Loads of Chinese Emperors. Huizong, Xuande, Kangxi, Qianlong etc.

Donald trump

James I is pretty much the go-to scholar on Divine Right theorists in early modern political philosophy and reactionary thought

De Sade was pretty wealthy for a time.

>Emily Dickens was hyper wealthy if I remember correctly.
She was a hikineet for 20+ years in a time without welfare. Of course she was loaded.

Literally every notable writer of antiquity was unconscionably wealthy.

I remember saving a link to a fuller photoset, but it doesn't actually have OP's pic, now that I'm looking at it.

Source (NSFW, you've been warned): imagefap.com/pictures/5165942/

J K Rowling. She wrote the Casual Vacancy after she got those potterbucks.

Actually he is right though, Meditations is just Marcus's daily diary where he wanted to motivate himself by being repetitive something like our modern day counsellers/coaches who tell us to keep repeating "Yes I can do it" when you get up,eat,shit,sleep.No wonder the book became increasingly popular from early 1900's.

Do not read the book for too long though its just too pessimistic most early stoic philosophy was copied from Buddhism anyway.

>most early stoic philosophy was copied from Buddhism anyway

these desu

Donald Trump, art of the deal

God's work

The Kingis Quair by James I of Scotland is very good. It doesn't really work in English though, you gotta read the original.

James I of England's Demonology is quite good but his Counterblaste is much too whiny.

Edith Wharton

Paul Arnheim

Wittgenstien was one of the most wealthy people in all of Europe

you just know this one has to be fucking riveting.

Pyotr

It was less a diary and more like a hypomnemata

>a good book

>when plebs think that "per se" means "exactly"

>had a huge crush on an Indian qt in high school
>realize years later that she was crushing hard on me too

I just want an Indian qt. Is that too much to ask for?

Dude....just go to any convince store, there's always tons working there. Bonus is they're probably not even citizens and willing to do anything if you string them along.

Damn dude...if you don't have game enough to figure that one out on your own....I don't know what to tell you.

what the fuck are you talking about

Per se just means "through itself" or intrinsically. Mediations is not a book in the modern sense of the term. Probably wasn't written on scrolls too

roman emperor's corn meme book

Missed opportunities to have awkward, teenage sex.

>wanting an Indian GF

are you retarded?

Unless you're seeking a bottom-of-the-barrel Indian girl or are Indian yourself, you're setting yourself up for pain.

>a handwritten or printed work of fiction or nonfiction, usually on sheets of paper fastened or bound together within covers.

I fail to see how a published diary is not a book.

That's really sad.

Explain.

I hope this is bait.

>she was crushing hard on me too
must have been something else wrong with her then

why

Wittgenstein came from affluence.

A slight understatement. His family was almost as wealthy as the Rothchilds.

There are two evils under which the arts cannot flourish.

Wealth, and Poverty.

- Socrates

He said billionaire, not bankrupt.

I seriously doubt he '''wrote''' it

I'm surrounded by indians where I live and i can't fucking stand it. The way they death-stare because you're not a smelly brown ugly shit like everyone else in your neighbourhood.

Seriously I wouldn't even fuck one ironically

ever considered that your dietary habits are smelly to them

She's probably a call girl or something.

In extreme cases her family might literally kill her because she slept with a gora. I know a few people who crossed that color line, and in two cases their families disowned them. They're very good people, but they keep their women locked up tighter than the gold in Fort Knoxx.

While I think he would have written a great book or poem if he had lived, half his art was spent in his image, not his writing.

Also he was poor at first, then frequently in debt.

Pretty sure some of these are bait, but not all.

Anyway, yeah, it's actually a known fact that he didn't write it, Tont Shwartz did. Just like he didn't actually do any of the work he takes credit for in regards to all those tax loopholes he uses to avoid paying any income taxes.

Montaigne

>I know a few people

yeah sure you do
i'm a white guy married to an indian-origin girl and her family fucking loves me. i think they think having a white guy in the family gives them "status" in some way

You're British, aren't you?

Emperor Taizong's account of his visit to hell.

No, because on the off occasion I ever go to Calcutta, the smell of shit would cover the smell of any cooking I could do.

nice reading comprehension idiot

>i think they think having a white guy in the family gives them "status" in some way
mate, all Indians are born with an inferiority complex. Their mission in life is to get into a Western country (or have a child there) and breed their poo genes out of the family. You were married just because you were white.

>She's probably a call girl or something.

probably just a college student in the US who was cajoled into getting naked by her boyfriend. the power sockets are american, there's a walmart bag and another bag with a $ price on it in another pic. also a cute kitty cat. girl is fucking cute tho.