What's the worst book of all time?

What's the worst book of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Oq6VproLuM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

probably something influenced by anime.

Your diary, desu.

I think you're mistaken. What you posted is a postmodern masterpiece that deconstructs the entire anime subculture without the author even intending to do so. Its the single greatest philosophy book ever written to convert surface level anime fans. The "story" if you could call it that, is so contrived, so shitty, so gut-wrenchingly awful that it parodies itself and loops around into being a cult classic. Anyone who otherwise considers anime a "guilty pleasure" could read it and realize how shit their favorite medium is. Only the deepest, most corrupted of weebs could shrug it off.

>Anyone who otherwise considers anime a "guilty pleasure"
Good thing I don't feel guilty at all about it.

Me neither, I'm a lost cause and I know it. I'm just shitposting.

The Bible

Poor character development, full of plot holes...

Don't belittle yourself, practicing and perfecting the art of the shitpost is a noble cause.

Ulysses's Infinite Rainbow by Thomas Foster Joyce

Probably the one I'm currently writing

With the ease of self publishing nowadays that's like asking what's the worst essay of all time.

This is.

my diary desu

A new one is self-published every 45 seconds.

This is u rite now. THE HOLY BIBLE is the pinnacle of all literature.

>let me hate on something popular because I couldn't get my shit post modern shit to be published

never written anything, I just hate deconstruction without substance. You shouldn't break with conventions if you don't have anything worthwhile to substitute for it.
also, the fox-fuckin part was super dumb

>not liking her womb being fucked
It's like you didn't grow up with doujins and hentai.

He would look decent if he shaved and took off that hat desu

god

ur mom

Reach Beyond the Stars by Elizabeth Lessard. Trust me.

The Alchemist, Paulo Coelho

No

yeah but have you seen youtube adaptation

youtube.com/watch?v=8Oq6VproLuM

I feel guilty about it

Not the worst, but most overrated book is definitely Catcher in the Rye. Absolutely terrible.

holy... i want more...

Why is anime bad? Bright colours? Simple plot? That's basically it, right?

This, desu.

great cover, shit series.
read this in middle school and knew it was bad, but kept reading with the hope that the main character would die at the end of the series. She didn't.

Relies on stereotypes to the point where if you've seen one anime, you've seen them all. It's also exclusively YA garbage.

>viewing motion pictures for the narrative intrigue

Sounds hot desu