So which was better, Veeky Forums? The movie or the book?

So which was better, Veeky Forums? The movie or the book?

I didn't even know there was a book. Good film but I imagine the book is mediocre

>posing a question implying that our literature hasn't progressed since Dossy

the book, because it didn't have fuckface gyllenhall in it

shit, nevermind. I was thinking of the movie "The Double", adapted from Dostoevsky

He ain't that bad-looking. He's in my "okay" list for actors.

I haven't seen it actually, is it any good? "The double" I mean...

Jake is one of the best young actors today

I found the inclusion of spiders in the movie a nice addition. One of the few times I think a movie added something that actually enhanced the quality of a book.

people say i look like him. i get jared leto basically everywhere i go, but sometimes jaks. i take it as a higher compliment

Man you're lucky, I just get told I look like Henry Cavill all the time which brings me down because I hate English people

Sheet, I was there a few weeks ago.

How do you interpret the ending? Why did the spider seem to cower in fear? Why didn't Jake seem afraid at all?

Best Villeneuve movie, hands down. Arrival pales in comparison. The final scene is utterly chilling.

the movie was pretentious shite. the book has to be better.

I thought the spider represented his relationship with commitment. You have the spider being crushed, the one towering over the city, the temptress in the hallway, and the final one.

This. Currently my favorite actor.

Kys your self worthless numale poseur. Enemy is a trash indie film. It's just a fun little project from Villeneuve. Very insulting to say that it is better than his masterpieces (Prisoners, Sicario, Arrival).

Finger me

I quite liked how Villeneuve managed to make Toronto feel so alien and desolate, it looked sickly. It was so weird because it's such a busy and lively city in real life.

have this from another nice Canadian director

I too was reminded a lot of Stereo!

yeh id say this is the 'correct' interpretation
same goes with the spider webs all throughout the city, the spider cowers at the end because gylanhaal picked up the key cus he was gonna go cheat at the end

Never read Enemy the book. Watching The Sun Also Rises right now. The acting is not the best.

Gyll is one of the good guys desu

I loved it, but you only will if you're already an eigenberg fan.

Are these Louise Bourgeois' spiders?

women will fuck up your identity and maculinity