Eggplant, prosciutto, mozzarella, roasted peppers, tomato, basil, olive oil

Eggplant, prosciutto, mozzarella, roasted peppers, tomato, basil, olive oil.

p good user did u make it?

Looks yummy

When you have eggplant and mozzarella the prosciutto is kid of gilding the lily. I would have left it out and enjoyed it some other way later. Still I bet it was good as fuck.

I approve

what does prosciutto taste like?

Like good ham and salami mixed together

Pricey tho

Wow, it looks hella good.

I'd happily eat it. There's an Italian deli in my neighborhood that makes a similar sandwich, and I order it often when I go there (either that, or their hot Italian sub).

>no gabagool

>prosciutto
maybe it was to fit his macros

no more gabagool the doctor says its bad for you

Sound a little heavy user. You need some leafy greens tossed with some LJ/salt to break through all of that.

what the fu

WATCH IT, CHRISSY

And to clarify, it does look pretty good, just Im throwing this out there as a suggestion.

Or some shaved red onion

Salami-flavored fruit rollup

Like a way more salty ham but with a smoother, chewy/fatty texture. Personally I dont really enjoy it by itself like some people do.

I've had it a couple times recently and haven't been able to taste it at all.

on a ham sandwich with lettuce and mustard I hated it and couldn't taste any difference.

on a sandwich with red wine vinegar etc, the texture changed obviously but still couldn't taste a thing,

I may have to try it alone but the only time I've been able to eat it was with provalone, honey ham, lettuce, oregano, pepper, salt and red wine vinegar.

the texture was fine just I couldn't taste anything. with the ham sandwich all it did was add a squishy, rubbery texture and no flavour

Pretentious, also way too much shit going on.

Yeah its not really meant for sandwiches. Its more of an antipasto/snacker item prepared in a multitude of ways. Again Im not really super into it.

user, if you made that, you are overqualified to work at Subway. If you already happen to work at subway, you are going to be fired soon.

Needs meat.
Rabbit food/10

Why did they hollow out the bread?

too much tomato (or maybe one layer of those is the peppers) but besides that i think it's looking good

>Eggplant

How did you prepare the eggplant? Surely not raw?

>wax paper

Looks disgusting.

prosciutto is a meat dumbass

maybe escabeche

You shouldn't really overcomplicate it since the flavor itself is elegant enough.

Put it on a warm slice of baguette with some parm reg or on a pizza with some rucola.

What's that red shit soaking through the bottom? Blood?