Is it better to put the cheese on the bottom bun or the top bun...

Is it better to put the cheese on the bottom bun or the top bun? My girlfriend goes into a shit fit when it's on the bottom.

god damn that is way too much grease. its almost like a warning signal to you: dont eat me! you will fucking die!

Both. One slice of cheese on either side of the patty. If there are two patties, add an additional slice of cheese between them.

I've shat out more appetizing meals

You ever have a burger full of jizz?

don't eat cheese and meat together. It's a sat fat bomb.

found the jew

Fuck off back to

>don't eat cheese and meat together

oy gey

>when your girlfriend is too thick to just eat the burger upside down to satisfy her cheese-on-top autism

Are you under the impression that telling me to go back to /mlp/ will get me to do so?

i would imagine you put the slice on top, given that heat rises?

nor is it (((kosher)))

Hello mr. kushner

>Select all images that match the label: kite.

Wew, too close

>>when your girlfriend is too thick

>falling for the cheeseburger meme

Cheese should go on top of the burger, how you place it on the bun is irrelevant, and it's sheer autism to not understand this. If this is the case, tell her to flip it over and eat the burger that way. On another note: I sincerely hope you're pulling out.

And rightnow somewhere in the UK someone is shrieking and having a spastic fit because their burger is "wrong ways."

randy says to put the cheese on the bottom to hold your bacon on the burger and to put your condiments on top so it dosnt mess up the cheese

Why the UK?
We're not obsessed about burgers here.
You put our crumpets upside down and we're gonna tangle though.

>Not just putting the dry end of the patty on the cheese