Tfw it's finally hitting home how much of a loser I am

>tfw it's finally hitting home how much of a loser I am
>tfw graduated 1.5 years ago and only worked retailcuck part time jobs since then while living at home
>failed 30 interviews in the past few years for internships or graduate jobs
>always did well on the academic side but had zero friends all through university

There are people 3 years younger than me who have graduated from 3 year degrees in England and are working in graduate jobs. I'm working menialshit. My CV has good academic stuff, multiple previous jobs, but no extracurricular positions and I went to my nearest university which wasn't as good as the ones I could have gone to if I put thought in to my choice.

Society is a scam. I was pretty much branded a dunce as soon as my university name went on my CV, which decreases my chances of getting interview. I still got interviews with good employers due to my school grades but if you don't have a posh accent you stick out like a sore thumb. It doesn't help that I'm ugly as well.

I hate seeing all the students at my old university probably enjoying the time of their lives before being interviewed by slightly older clones of themselves.

In the UK, graduate interviews are purely tests of normieness. Nothing else. They throw softball questions and judge you on normieness. There are few filters apart from that.

Being a loser encourages me to disengage from a lot of stuff. My university's library is the best place to study but it is filled with ubernormies enjoying themselves. My city library has normie workers who look down on the type of people who go to a city library. Being on the bus, carrying a laptop in a bag, to study programming / apply for jobs is humiliating.

My old university had a low standard of course designed to keep admission high. It is filled with normies who were nothing like me.

This isn't literature related.

You mentioned university a few times obliquely, but that's about it.

Don't shit up this board with your blog posts, son. The board rules don't end where your feelings begin.

>>tfw graduated 1.5 years ago and only worked retailcuck part time jobs since then while living at home
>>failed 30 interviews in the past few years for internships or graduate jobs
>>always did well on the academic side but had zero friends all through university
literally me, except i haven't even been granted 30 interviews to fail yet

i don't even know what i want to do with my life, if anything. sometimes just being able to experience great lit and music is enough, but sometimes it isn't. often i feel like i'm just finding ways to pass the time rather than living 'for' something.

>i don't even know what i want to do with my life, if anything.

Start with discouraging shit blog threads instead of encouraging them. That would be a good start.

At least you are not that loser who was bragging about earning £38k and graduating from Oxbirdge the other day LMAO

>£38k

Still laughing.

Dude....there's plenty of people who have it way fucking worse. Stop bitching.

Hell, even me, I'm in my 30s now, can't find a place that will hire me because my credit is so fucked because I defaulted on my student loans, goddamn grocery store turned me down the other day. Only thing i got to my name is two worthless degrees, and three books i wrote that nobody will ever read, and a bunch of nudes from ex gfs who will never talk to me again. I'm also only like 4 months out of rehab too.

So there, you're doing better than me at least, fucking thank your lucky stars and get back to work.

I hear you.

23 here, dropped out of college and now work part-time. Barely done any job interview, don't even know what jobs I could get. Live at home. I really think my life is over, at least I don't see how the fuck I can get out of this mess. Will not be able to afford college again. Always been awful socially.

Oh yeah, and I live in a rural small town. At least reading is fun

I feel like Veeky Forums should have a "/litlife/" or "/misc/" general where the Veeky Forums community can talk about life outside of books

How does bad credit fuck with your job prospects? Now I'm scared.

Because most companies check your credit before they even interview you

Why can't you just fake a posh accent and pretend you're a normie?
Sounds like you're just a cuck

must be part of a routine background check. like arrest record, etc.

Bump

That's a copypasta

>have three books written

You've already lived a more purposeful life than most of humanity. You stop bitching

upvoting this

Is £38k supposed to low? I'm applying for a job that is £15k out of my postgrad studies

Aaron?

The user is memeing, £38k is well above the UK average salary of £26k and is a respectable salary

as a rule of thumb don't let your age overtake your salary though

>tfw 24 and still in a 25k job

15k after postgrad?

You are getting scammed unless it's like 20 hours a week. I'm a fucking retard and I earned 20k after my BA

I'm 25 and I earn 24k with 4k bonus. But after tax I'm left with barely anything, and after rent I'm basically back in my underwear eating my daily meal of Sainsbury's pre-made pasta, prawn cocktail crisps, a can of coca cola and several apples praying that my life will end.

40 hours a week. My only relevant experience is in call centre cuck jobs. I'm holding out for a graduate scheme but even then, average grad salary is still on 21k a year.

38K can get you settled down for life