Daily reminder that Neil Degrasse Tyson is a fucking televangelist

Daily reminder that Neil Degrasse Tyson is a fucking televangelist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PN5JJDh78I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reminder that neil claimed 'there are more transcendental numbers than irrational numbers' on joe rogan's podcast (before he took a hit of the bong)

There ARE literally more trancendental numbers than non-transcendantal irrationals though, what the fuck are you on about.

Daily reminder that this has nothing fucking to do with science, fucktard

way to intentionally miss the point. FAGGOT

>There ARE literally more trancendental numbers than non-transcendantal irrationals
obviously, but what does that have to do with the incorrect claim that 'there are more transcendental numbers than irrational numbers'?

try again brainlet

so you're admitting that neil degrasse tyson is not a scientist?!

Because it's obviously what he meant. Any reasonable person who has been outside and talked to other people for more than ten minutes before could infer as much.

what did he mean when he said there are 5 levels of infinity?

>Because it's obviously what he meant. Any reasonable person who has been outside and talked to other people for more than ten minutes before could infer as much.
wrong again brainlet

in mathematics its importnat to mean what you say and say what you mean

if he meant non-transcnendelta he would have said so

additionally he claims that there are only 5 'levels of infinity', while the power set construction is known to give an infinite number of infinities

try again

>try again
you cant out autism somebody who wont let you

>you cant out autism somebody who wont let you

no one on Veeky Forums thinks hes a scientist. Even hes published shit is just the biology of astronomy.

deep down, we all know that Carl would be disappointed in how Neil is going about things. it's tragic.

DUDE WHO NEEDS BORDERS LMAO JUST LEMME GET BACK TO AFRICA MANE

reminder that any shitposting you bring up over tyson you could just as easily bring up over sagan

carl was more grounded and humble in his approach to bring science to the masses. neil panders to the ifuckinglovescience crowd and his ego ruins any chance he would have at reaching the masses

sagan wasn't huimble, but he was physically quieter i guess.

>his ego ruins any chance he would have at reaching the masses
and yet everyone adores him (except Veeky Forums, because he is popular)

>yet everyone adores him
maybe in the echochambers that you have bookmarked in your browser

>Literally autistic

yeah, the rest of the internet
the only people i've ever seen directly hate on him are Veeky Forums and /pol/ because he's a nigger

most of reddit even shits on him these days

well isnt that how it works? you either die becoming a meme or you live long enough to see yourself become the meme

>literally stupid

wow can I quote this? I'm looking to get a new tattoo

I never understood why anyone liked Carl Sagan. I've tried to watch Cosmos, and whenever Sagan talked, it was like my head was being pushed through mush. He talked so slowly and focused on uninteresting or obvious things as if they were profound.

Like the "pale blue dot" thing. Look back from Saturn, and hey, there's Earth! That's neat.

There's no need to blather on about Earth, and how it's where we live. We already know about Earth. That anything looks small from sufficiently far away is also something obvious and uninteresting to talk about.

Talking about it as if it actually is small goes beyond boring and into mystic idiocy. Trying to make a moral from it that human affairs are therefore trivial, is pushing a bizarre religious sentiment. He even goes so far as to refer to the idea that the only known intelligent life in the universe is something special as a delusion.

Like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=4PN5JJDh78I

This is supposed to be one of Sagan's best moments. It's just a mediocre man meandering back and forth between irritating and disgusting as he tries to sound profound.

that's because reddit is /pol/ lite

LET THE CIRCLEJERK BEGIN!

You sound salty as fuck