You're sitting a bar. It's modern and trendy, so there's a fairly extensive menu for both food and drink...

You're sitting a bar. It's modern and trendy, so there's a fairly extensive menu for both food and drink, aimed at younger audiences.

You're a few drinks in, and you decide that you're hungry. Maybe not a full meal yet, though. What do you order?

Me, I get a little bowl of mac and cheese, with bacon. That seems to be a pretty common thing at bars around here.

A big pretzel with a salad. Nuts too.

Bar, modern & trendy, serves mac&cheese=does not compute.

But this mac and cheese has free range bacon and local cheese. And organic pasta.

First off, I commemorate your ability to waste a fuckton of money in one felt swoop. You're probably paying 9 bucks for a shitty, microwaved meal and a beer that's triple the price of what it should be. So 6 bucks a beer. Let's say you have two and a meal. Damn nigga, if we did the hipster math, that's 21 bucks they made off of your gullible ass. Plus a tip. Don't want to look like a cheapskate now! Almost 25 bucks for the feeling of "fitting in" and "being an adult" way to go

>implying $6/beer is overpriced

that's pretty standard at bars, whether they're trendy or not. you're there for the social setting not just the drinks. if you want to drink on the cheap then stay at home, alchy

Yeah that's my point, glad you just arrived there

can you read? $6 for a beer at a bar is not overpriced. so it's not "triple the price of what it should be." go back to school

A social setting does not have to cost you 4 meals worth just for the "social" aspect

so stay home

Hahaha everything you said was beautifuly ignorant! I fucking love how dumb you are! You've obviously never brewed beer before. If you did, you would know cost over volume. Therefore you would understand cost. It's okay to admit your feeble brain can't compute these kinds of things. Autism is a hard journey.

That's what I do. And I save a fuckton of money doing so.

you will eventually commit suicide

Eventually, but not today. Daddy's got shit to do first.

SPICY
GREASY
HOT
WANGS

Did someone get their fee fees hurt cause I derailed and told the truth in your shitty thread? Poor baby

stay home poorfag, I'll gladly pork your date for you.

I'd just go to a "regular" bar and get jalapeno poppers and a beer. That cost me 8 bucks with a game of pool included. Go fuck yourself with eating Mac and cheese at a bar. That sounds like something a child would do.

This hypothetical is confusing. I have a date but I'm at home. So how did I get this date if I'm at home? Where did I meet this woman? How if I never leave home. Was it the Internet? Did I meet her at a gas station.

Sorry dude, you're attempt at a joke has too many holes in it to make sense. Better luck next time pal!

Asian fusion pork belly tacos, because why the fuck not? Maybe a shot of rye for dessert.

We get it, you're not the most social person

And by that train of thought, you probably don't have a date other than your hand

Checkmate, Atheist

nothing cause i can't afford it

Nothing because I wouldn't be at a hipster joint, anyway. I'd be at "my" bar, having beer for 1euro and listening to live music or playing darts.

not hungry enough for a meal yet? I get another beer - I save my hunger for a meal large enough to be satisfying.

THIS is modern and trendy...

poutine or some kind of fried chicken

I don't and never have gone to 'trendy bars' so have nothing to contribute there, but do wish we had those plates of meat and cheese and olives and stuff here in States like they do in pubs in the UK. I mean as a normal thing, like poppers. And who hell pays more than $3 for a beer. That's just stupid.