I bet most of you talentless pussies wouldn't last a day working at Jiro's

I bet most of you talentless pussies wouldn't last a day working at Jiro's.

this is a bad shitpost

You're right. I don't speak Japanese, and I have no kitchen experience.

>And since I do not have access to it, therefore, logically it follows that it's shit.
>t. Sour grapes fag

>talentless
No talent required. Very rew of these guys are chefs. They're just cooks. It's all practice, practice, practice, tradition, tradition, tradition. No creativity to it. Make the sushi on the menu and you win.

That goofy looking fuck to the left of Jiro apparently has a big restaurant in NYC now. $150 a seating.

you can't be more wrong with your post. this shows that you know fuckall about Jiro's sushi.

i've been there
it's alright
place is really busy because of the movie hype, didn't even get a chance to see the chinless fucker

>you sweep floor for three years! Then pick up knife.No make sushi.

I could do it.

And talent isn't natural idiot
Everything takes practice
That's like saying every accomplished guitarist isn't a musician, they just play an instrument
It's all practice practice practice, history history history
No creativity
Use the music theory set by others and you win

just because you don't have talent doesn't mean everyone else is talentless too. maybe try not being so bitter sweetie.

I don't even know what a Jiro is, so... ha. Joke's on you.

>hurr durr raw fish on rice is SO HARD to make
i could literally buy a machine from audio technica to make that shit for me.

Jiro is a god amongst men

Talent isn't real
Everything is practice
Which only makes the talented more amazing by paling others in comparison
Shut the fuck up

yeah im not a chef

>I've never practiced at anything for long enough to get good at it, except filling out the captacha

Yes, we know

He wouldn't hire me because I'm white. And I wouldn't last because I actually care about cooking, I'm not just some insectoid autist who wants to spend 15 years practicing cutting fish in to uniform slices with micrometer precision.

Jiro's apprentices train for decades before they're even allowed to touch fish.

They basically fail at making rice all day every day for years.

I bet you couldn't even wash dishes to his exacting standards.

I ate at jiro's once. I've had better sushi at gas stations in Wisconsin. You fuckups will worship anyone that Netflix features an advertising documentary for.

These threads are the only ones worse than the mcchicken threads.

t.american palate

it hurts watching burgers trying to discuss fine food

All because you can play the guitar it doesn't make you a musician. It takes creativity to know how to compose.