What is the spice that you put in almost everything, Veeky Forums?

What is the spice that you put in almost everything, Veeky Forums?

Do you got a secret spice combination/seasoning?

I use a blend of salt, black pepper, mustard seeds, paprika and a bit of cayenne and cinnamon. I use it for quite a few things.

I'll never tell

thyme garlic and butter
tarragon and mustard
star anise and fennel seeds

DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

Aleppo pepper. It's like a mild dried chili, so you can use it to add quite a bit of flavor before it adds much heat. Great as a garnish as well. It ends up in about half of what I make.

Anything with tomato get some paprika, sugar.
Ground beef, cumin, onion powder.

Add cumin to that and thank me later.

not a spice but a trace amount of hot prepared horseradish (like 1/2 to 1 tsp in a big pot) is a great flavor enhancer

A leppo?

My secret dry rub:

Sumac, ground mustard seed, smoked Hungarian paprika, cumin, cinnamon, onion powder, garlic powder, white peppercorn, salt and brown sugar. 1Tbs of each spice, except for salt, 2Tbs of that, 1/4 cup sugar, best on pork or chicken.

Rub on chicken, rest in ziplock type bag or airtight container for 24hrs before grilling/smoking.

A little bit of cayenne and some tappa tappa with the freakishly small wooden spoon.

part of everything involving meat: Cumin, salt, white pepper, mustard powder, paprika, onion powder, sometimes a touch (prob a tsp or 2 at most) of brown sugar.

I put fish sauce in almost every broth, soup, or stew I make.

Oh, most sauces too.

I fell for MSG and bought some and it makes food taste like chemicals, beef ramen seasoning, sugar, ass and salt.

Why the fuck did you guys hype this up for so long? It fucking sucked, waste of $3.

What spices would you guys recommend with my breakfast? Right now I'm just using salt and pepper.

It's onion, mushroom, and sausage with some hash browns(didn't have any today) with 2 over medium eggs.

Paprika and chili powder.

I don't particularly like paprika, but I'll give it a try next time thanks.

Garlic
Tiny amount of ginger
A bit of chili powder

Lawry's seasoning salt desu

Should I spice ground meat before or after frying?

Adobe lemon pepper.

Only with spices that can take the heat. More delicate aromatics like ginger or garlic should be added near the end.

The ginger actually sounds good thank you.

Pussy juice

Pretty much anything I cook has:

salt
pepper
small amount of MSG, yes, I fucking love MSG
garlic
chili powder
cayanne or red pepper flakes