Can't kill myself because I don't know what to say

>can't kill myself because I don't know what to say

Any books on how to write suicide notes or how to have important ideas?

teh game

>any books on this stupid bullshit I want attention for

Say nothing. If there's anyone that cares about let them think it might have been an accident.

I want to kill myself will you help me or not

how are y'all gonna do it

rope because i dont own a gun

Why care, you'll be dead

why not jump off a building, or take out a loan and buy a gun

a rope has gotta be the worst way to go

how so?

>>can't kill myself because I don't know what to say

it's awful that I know this feel so well

All I know is that wanting to leave behind some kind of important "legacy" is probably a hint that you shouldn't kill yourself.

I guess that is true.

>rope gets caught, slowly choke to death
>rope snaps
>neck does not break

If a note is the best thing you could possible leave behind then you need to live longer to see if you have something better within. Suicide is ALWAYS an option, so why rush it? Live user.

most suicide methods have drawbacks

is matte kudasai (instrumental) by king crimson a good song to play

stop trying to discourage him you fucking retard pessimist. kys

I don't know you should make a thread about it on /mu/. Be sure to ask /diy/ what kind of rope to buy, and make a thread on Veeky Forums about the best way to ensure a successful hanging.

write some cool edgy one liner

thank you i will do these

dont do it i love you

I've heard putting your head in an oven can give inspiration

kek

I'm not really going to try and pathologize you, but you're being a fucking moron. If you really wanted to kill yourself nothing should be able to stop you, especially not some note you intend to leave behind.

What is the purpose of a suicide note? Either it serves to legitimate the suicide or the suicide legitimizes the note. If you're unable to kill yourself before you can write a note, than clearly you want to write something people will care about either way more than you want to die. Fuck off.

You should listen to Jordan Peterson's lectures before you kill yourself, might sort your shit out.

Is this coming from someone who has killed themselves?

What's the name of the particular dragon that is making you want to kill yourself? A suicide note should explain they why so not why begin formulating it here? Why make a quick exit? If you have a real reason for doing it and not just wanting attention then you should be able to give a good explanation for wanting what you do.

leaving a note adds nothing, i talk from experience

Stop being a self-indulgent cunt and fishing here for attention. You don't even know the true depths of emotional pain and suffering, the actual kind that makes people kill themselves in despair.

Selfish twat. Imagine how your mother and family would react too: you think ending your superficial 'suffering' warrants the permanant shock and despair your parents would feel? Fuck off and grow up.

a lot projection coming from this post

My diary desu

can you recommend me some of his videos?

>2016
>not putting your head in a microwave
Pleb methodology desu desu

Suicide is always an option; why not try and see what's around the bend by putting it off for, oh say, a month? I bet you that you'd change your mind.

Where was your suicide note published? Can you share it? Any tips for someone trying to get their suicide note published?

Suicide notes are overrated.

The only reason you can't kill yourself is because, like many us, while you hate living you are too scared to die and are searching for a way to put it off. Join the fucking club.

Yes.