How does one get over their bitch tastebuds when it comes to alcohol? I want to be able to drink socially...

How does one get over their bitch tastebuds when it comes to alcohol? I want to be able to drink socially, but I can't since it tastes so terrible to me. Here's what I've had

>some straight vodka, don't know what kind
Tasted like lemon pledge cleaner, could barely even drink a shot's worth
>Summer Shandy beer
Disgusting
>Michelob Ultra
Chugged the first time I ever tasted it, could only do four gulps before I had to stop because I was about to gag
>Mike's Hard Lemonade
Wasn't terrible, but you have to drink a shit ton of these to get drunk
>Red's Apple Ale
This was actually pretty good

Pretty much all my experience with alcohol (although not a lot of experience) has been that they taste horrible. What kind of drinks should I try that won't make me gag? What are some beginner drinks that can help me ease into it?

wine, bruh. specifically sangria as a first step.

I don't really like hard alcohol and I can't stand beer any more. Get yourself some San P water, pour it in a glass and add a lime slice. Sip on that...

Actually shit forgot to mention that I've had it before

>some random red wine
Pretty gross, I don't think I could drink enough to get me drunk

Just become severely depressed enough so that the taste quickly becomes hedonic via negative reinforcement.

B-But that's non alcoholic
Hmmmmmmmm

This.
I don't think alcohol is for you.
I hated it when I was younger, but now I drink every day due to severe depression.

alcohol is not food. go drink yourself to death in a corner.

Same. I'm trying to stop or at least cut back to lose my beer gut. But its hard

>I don't think alcohol is for you.
I mean I'm pretty sure most people don't like it at first. Surely there are some drinks out there that are more beginner friendly then others? I feel like since I haven't tried a lot it's more likely that I just haven't found what is right for me

Quelude, Trash Can, or something girly where it's low alcohol and real fruity could ease you into it.
That or be a man and drink some vodka straight.
Personally I drink vodka straight out the bottle, but chase it with whatever I got in the house.
After 7 years I never got over how bad my vodka is.

Rum and Coke

Learn how to Mix Cocktails

Just sip on whiskey

gin and juice.
if I'm on a diet I just mix it with water.

You like the suggary sweet alcohol. Mixed drinks.
pro tip: only closet fags care that you aren't pounding rye bourbon, have whatever "girly drink" and ignore them.

Yeah man, just drink the sweet 'girly' shit if you don't like the 'manly' shit. The only people who unironically care are faggots who literally define their masculinity through beverages.

Don't be offended because you drink gay shit like Tequila Sunset.

just get any mixed drink with two components and you should be fine. its how i started and it worked fine. rum and coke, jack and coke, vodka cranberry, vodka redbull, gin and juice, etc. if it has the word "and" in it, its probably sweet and will probably get you decently messed up

Does it taste good? Does it fuck you up? Yes and yes?
Go sip on your bacon sriracha bourbon stout Paul Bunyan.

The fuck?
I just drink Taaka Vodka.

>Muh drinks
you very literally proved his point.

>drinks
>lowest shit tier cheapest vodka

Yeah sure