Why do autists do this? Wiping off some of the grease isn't going to make it any better

Why do autists do this? Wiping off some of the grease isn't going to make it any better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA
youtube.com/watch?v=u5AZhjhbxf8&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean if we're being technical atleast half of that is going to be oil my mass so there is probably tangible change in the amount of calories after the dabbing

if you do it you're still a faggot who is ruining the pizza, the best part is that grease

Obligatory "do Americans really do this?"

youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA
yes

Yes, my brother is a faggot who does this.

He lost 90 pounds doing this shit because pizza is the only thing he eats.

I miss uli.

I just put parm on top to soak the grease up so the ranch sticks better.

A friend of mine does this, although the pizza her ein germany is not nearly as greasy as in the us
But he also is probabbly a closet faggot

there are 120 calories in a tablespoon of olive oil youre telling me you don't mop up at least that much?

120 calories per day for a year is 12.5 lbs of fat

no he eats hamburger helper too

of course it does you moron, the grease absorbed by the towel doesn't wind up in your stomach. if your gonna eat sometimes shit like this, you may as well lessen the impact, even if it's in small degrees

I like dabbing off the grease, then melting some butter on top of the pizza.

You'll probably end up eating the same amount of calories whether you wipe your pizza off or not.

My kind of autism. Could watch him all day

Without the nasty meat of course.

My head exploded at the thought of this, good fucking job.

>meat
Yuck. Disgusting.

All I want to contribute to this this thread that literally the only person I've ever seen do this was an autistic Mexican.

I just tilt the pizza after I fold it so the grease drips on the plate

I do this to visible pools of grease. If I can turn the slice ninety degrees and POUR the grease off my pizza I'm not putting it in me.

I do this but I'm not Mexican. Autistic who knows tbqh.

this.

swear to god i fucking love kraft parmesen cheese.

i can boil a pound of pasta, add olive oil and mix, and just dump in a pound of kraft parm powder and pepper

yeah it does, it makes it less greasy

speak for yourself fat fuck, some of us have a modicrum of self control

>caring about grease and health when eating pizza

>Not eating vegan pizza.

Then why are you wasting food?

The fucking pizza degreasing master!

>try to use reddit-style rules when commenting on this video

>leave grease on
>face is covered in grease
>mouth full of grease
>wipe grease off
>tastes the exact fucking same without it being a disgusting mess
I'm not even close to overweight or dieting, it's just flavorless garbage people keep on it because it's "manly"

Of you can pour the grease off then why the fuck do you need a plausibly unsanitary napkin?

Because using a sanitary napkin would be weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=u5AZhjhbxf8&t=4s

>remove all the extra trans fat oil

>slice still contains a weeks worth of carbs

based uli
our guy
moved to dailymotion or something because he didn't wanna integrate his youtube with google+

uli actually doesn't have autism, according to him at least, just extremely severe OCD to the point where it may as well mimic assburgers

It will make it less greasy though.

If you think that being a man is the difference between eating grease/not eating grease, then you're not a man

Not for calories I just don't like drippy pizza.

Grease doesn't really add to the flavour and is just added calories. There's no reason not to do it.

>Veeky Forums
>arguing about some shitty fast food pizza
>not making your own, delicious pizza anyway you like
inb4
>some people don't have time!
well get off this board then you dirty faglet

Because to me the feeling of grease running down my chin is the worst thing ever.