Whats are some utter dogshit, unhealthy...

Whats are some utter dogshit, unhealthy, disgusting meals that's easy to make when you are lazy and you still love it despite that?

I fucking love this shit, just cut a few hotdogs in half, put some cheese in them and microweave them and you are good to go.Put some tabasco or whatever sauce you want and its a meal.
This shit saved me countless times when i was a student, and i still do it sometimes when im really lazy

cube potatoes
throw in a hot pan with some oil or butter
salt, pepper, cayenne
maybe throw an egg on top

it's generally unpleasant to heat because the potatoes get really crunchy and weird after a few minutes but w/e

What the actual fuck

Eggs and wienes, romlettes, cheap vodka and cigarettes to stave off the hunger.

its good nigga, try it

Manager's Special ground beef, an onion and a garlic (Mince em), Mexican-flavored hamburger helper, cheez wiz, half a bottle of hot sauce. Eat with a big spoon, break all the toilets you encounter for 2 weeks

Personal guilty pleasure, Hormel chili, cheese goo (like Fritos or Tostitos), pickled jalepenos, french fries (frozen bag kind). Extra lazy mode, get fries from the pub and bring them home. Sloth mode, bring allthe fixings to the pub and have them fix it up (I live in a small town). Fucking magical.

I make those but also wrapped in baccon.

my nigga

Repulsive

What's disgusting about regular old fried potatoes with eggs

Not healthy, sure, but you may as well say french fries are disgusting

Salchipapa. Hands down the best drunk food

Fried hot dog slices + cooked french fries, stir together until crispy and hot add ketchup/mayonaise sauce mixture or whatever sauces you like. I like aji verde.

run down to service station buy 1L of icecream for $12

>1L of icecream for $12

fuck, sometimes forget how screwed americans are

in michigan you can get a half gallon of ice cream for $3

I bought some frozen mozzarella sticks a few days ago, and bought some deli ham for sandwiches with it. The bread I had for sandwiches became moldy so I just wrapped the cheese sticks in slices of ham and microwaved it like disgusting mini Croque Monsieurs

bonita appletenth

Not even making them. Just hot cross buns. I fucking love them

That actual sound quite good ( ._.)

I just like the song

as a fan of hot dogs, that actually seems like a tasty snack. add a side of spicy mustard for dipping

You can seriously bring your own food and they'll make it for you? Do they charge?

Make mac n cheese. Add Mac to flour tortilla. Roll and eat.

I'll out kimchi in there too sometimes. It's fucking amazing.

where the fuck you live that gas station ice cream cost 12 dollars

+maple syrup and cream is also really good

Package of frozen Hash Browns, can of Corned Beef Hash, can of Creamed Corn, small jar of Great Value Pizza Sauce microwave for 13 minutes, stirring every 3, serve over Angel Hair pasta.

Been eating this combo every Friday for 11 years. It all started when I was sick one weekend and these were the only food items I had in my apartment. With luck I stumbled on to what would become my favorite meal.

For the britbongs. I call it the Dirty English:

Ingredients

Can of baked beans
Pork pie
Scotch egg
Cornish brie/shredded cheddar/Philadelphia cheese/any cheese of your choice
Instant gravy
OPTIONAL: Cornish pasty

Instructions

Dump beans, pie and egg in plate. Microwave on high for three minutes. Add cheese. Microwave for a further two minutes. Pour instant gravy on top. Microwave Cornish pasty to taste. Serve on side. Eat without crying.

I cup of shoyu + 1 cup of sugar and a can of spam
Mix shoyu and sugar in a pot and boil
Cut up the spam and let it soak in the pot for 10 minutes or more

Smokey meaty spam flavor + sweet sugar and salty shoyu = pretty good

2 packs beef ramen
Cooked on super high heat with minimal water and a little oil
Toss in only one packet of seasoning mix after the noodles just start to cook.
Turn off heat, continue to toss.
At this point I would add anything extra like minced garlic or scallions.
Plate and drown in Texas Pete.
All in all takes about 3 minutes and gives my arm a good work out.

Put a buttered tortilla on a hot skillet more butter on the top sprinkle liberally with cinnamon and sugar and fry till its golden and flaky. Too delicious to eat just one...

entire can of corn beef hash + 3 eggs on top + ketchup, pan fried in butter

Bruh, thats like a pretty standard snack. Certainly if you live in a place where you can get fresh flour tortillas.

My heart always feels like it's going to explode when I eat something like that, but it's so fucking good. Same with butter fried scrapple and SOS/sausage gravy over biscuits.

...what does this even taste like?

Sometimes, I bake frozen fries and fish sticks, then wrap them in a tortilla with a mixture of tartar sauce and ketchup. I end up eating like 2lbs of this shit and wash it down with a 12-pack of Keystone Ice.

> cries in british

fuego takis + armour potted meat on a bun

>Hormel chili, cheese goo (like Fritos or Tostitos),
are you fucking me
but with actual frito chips for frito boats

it probably tastes like aackage of frozen Hash Browns, can of Corned Beef Hash, can of Creamed Corn, small jar of Great Value Pizza Sauce microwave for 13 minutes, stirring every 3, served over Angel Hair pasta.

chicken flavored ramen noodles and pico de gallo (raw tomatos, raw onions, jalapenos, and cilantro all diced and mixed with lime juice)

Make some pasta or use left over noodles. Add a couple spoons of ricotta, some smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper. Mix it well and you now have some pretty decent pasta that took zero effort.

Grab a tortilla, put in cheddar slices, hot Cheetos, and mustard, roll and eat. It probably sounds fucking disgusting but I love it.

Make some french fries, put them on a hamburger bun, douse it in chocolate sauce.

I have literally never eaten a hotdog I've liked, and that looks delicious to me. Fuck. It's the siren song of melted cheese.

How much butter do you need to add to prevent 1/4 of it from sticking to the pan?

>fry up some thin cuts of beef or pork in teriyaki sauce
>rice noodles/vermicelli in boiling water for 2 minutes, rinse in cold water, strain
>honey+fish sauce+lime juice on noodles
>beef on noodles
>slices of cucumber on noodles

literally 5 minutes to make, fucking delicious

>Make mac n cheese. Add Mac to flour tortilla. Roll and eat.
>eating pasta with bread

i fucking hate americans

> literally 5 minutes to make
i dunnno, boiling water alone is gonna take longer :^(

My palladium GM introduced me to twinkie dogs a few months ago, and they're fucking amazing. Flip a twinkie upside-down, slice it open like a hot dog bun, lay a hot dog in it, and top with spray cheez.

>Flip a twinkie upside-down, slice it open like a hot dog bun, lay a hot dog in it, and top with spray cheez.

>rinsing pasta

nigga wut.

>pasta

>this whole thread

people like this actually exist?

Evo Morales likes this post

>Cut potato into thin strips, add small bit of oil and chosen spices. Fry.
>Cut spam into small batons. Stir in and fry until crispy.
>whisk 2 eggs. Add to pan, and stir to scramble.

Gorgeous.

what the fuck is wrong with you

>Utter dogshit meals
>Disgusting

Stop trying to fucking showboat and tell us the nasty shit you actually make, faggot.

Personally, I'm really picky and unadventurous so I don't make any nasty shit, but I do eat Boyardee raviolis straight out of the can.

I cook up a pack of angel hair pasta

mix in this 4cheese pasta sauce I like

and then mix in like 1/3rd a bottle of zesty italian dressing

then I stir in a bit of sesame oil, and a shitload of sesame seeds

chill in fridge, meals for a few days, fucking delicious cold noodle dish but not at all healthy

>not calling it a Twinkie-Weenie sandwich

Yankovik would be disappointed

I'll make a big-ass bowl of my kid's cereal now and then. I did the math one time, and it was like 2300 calories (8c dry cereal plus milk). I am guilted to practically fasting a few days afterwards.

I think it's just something left over from my childhood. I fucking love kids cereal.

SIMPLE
RUSTIC