Music and readin

What do you guys listen to while reading, if anything. Looking for some recommendations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCCxQAleIvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my local classical music station at low volume

I have 80 gigs of music but I won't show you

you are like a little baby

An extended version of Cage's 4'33". Everything else distracts me.

Only music that doesn't have lyrics or lyrics that are in a language I don't understand.

nice

Only niggers who suffer from a severe case of hyperawareness (which is nothing positive, rather animalistic and primitive) listen to music while reading.

I listen to Diary of a Madman while reading Diary of a Madman.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCCxQAleIvk

Stars of the lid

Classical music or foreign pop music

anco or björk

dark ambient while reading something more depressing

Nothing. Why would I? Is there a n advantage?

(Me)
My mind is already filled with the noises I imagine to be in the scenarios written about in the book.

I don't listen to music while I'm reading because I don't like to be distracted. Sounds like a brainlet thing to do, listening to music while you're reading. If I'm listening to music, I want to make sure I'm paying attention to it, so that I can fully appreciate it. Same goes for reading a book, or watching a movie, or fucking your mother.

funeral doom is nice for late night reading before hitting the bed

I listen to music when I read outside/ in a public area, it helps block out surrounding noise so I can focus better.
Usually music that's not overly complicated or stuff that I've listened to several hundred times.
Solo classical pieces and bebop work nicely, certain postrock groups depending on mood.

Also this

>AnCo
Literally why

Disintegration Loops
Jana Winderen
Deepchord
anything em:t

sometimes i listen to classical guitar pieces on a very low volume

>using windows
kys

god i wish that were me

techno for some books