Can I add avacado to that

>can I add avacado to that
>Sure it will be a 1.50 dollar upcharge
or
>let me add some quac to that
>sure 2 dollar upcharge

WHAT since fucking when, how am I suppose to enjoy mexican food without this great thing. Seriously, even your most ~mild~ mexican dish is usually spicy enough to deserve something to mellow it out.

overcharging for a smudge of avocado is what keeps businesses afloat I guess.

Because avocados are expensive as shit and have a huge waste rate in restaurants

>mfw have a avocado tree
>mfw even have to sell them so they don't waste
>7-10 for $5, sometimes i just give em away because they've mature enough to eat right away

just plan an avocado tree, if you can sempai

It's because drumpf, mexico basically price hiked all of it because

I meant to say plant

>even your most ~mild~ mexican dish is usually spicy enough to deserve something to mellow it out

Yup. Growing your own (if you live in the right climate and have the space) is the way to go.

It takes like a decade and isn't there a thing where they just dont ever fruit?

>I like burning my taste buds off and setting my asshole on fire

pretty much this

a couple of years
>mfw even forgot that I planted it until it was tall enough to notice it
just letf mother nature do its job

for reference, I live in LA

>even your most ~mild~ mexican dish is usually spicy enough to deserve something to mellow it out

I can't even imagine having this weak of a tongue

Are you fucking retarded?

I like how this is the go-to response when you call someone out for being a pussy towards spicy foods.

You're literally admitting that this mild shit burns your tongue and gives you indigestion. You do realize anyone that actually eats spice doesn't have these problems with jalapenos or bell peppers or whatever you're crying about eating.

Si

Do you not realize this is right?

You buy a half-grown baby tree. Don't try and grow one from seed.
ALL commercial avocado trees in North America derive from ONE SINGLE TREE through propagation via cuttings.

>I like how this is the go-to response when you call someone out for being a pussy towards spicy foods.

There is literally nothing wrong with actually wanting to taste my food, thank you.

I love to have Spinach, Black olives, avocado, Tomatoes on my sandwich, although it depends on what kind of sandwich i'm having. Along with Mayo, ranch and Black pepper and either Chipotle mayo or siracchi sauce.

Also, I ALWAYS love to have JalapeƱos chips and put them in my sandwich.

You mean buy a grafted tree. And most commercial trees are clones, but there are numerous cultivars.
Ya dingus.

Why are hotfags always such dicks?

Anyone ever use avocado as a butter substitute when cooking? You think that'd work?

Another go-to response from a giant pussy. Anyone that eats spice and works their way into hotter foods DOES actually taste the good--the tolerance allows for it.

Maybe because the idiots that can't/won't eat spice literally only argue against it with passive aggressive bullshit like I've been replying to? Just say you don't like spice or your body can't handle it, no one cares. It's the weaseling around it that pisses me off.

>it's the weaseling around it that pisses me off
Sounds like you just got butt flustered over nothing. Also it was the "I'm le manly because I eat spicy foods xd" fags that started with the passive aggressiveness

>I'm man enough to ruin my sense of taste for the sake of being a alpha male!

shut up

>live in AZ
>avocados are like 3 for a dollar
>still $2 extra to add about half an avocado to food

I guess it's because people are willing to pay it, but come on!

What's really sad is that you don't realize that people who enjoy spicy foods enjoy them because they taste good, not because they're trying to prove how manly they are or whatever bullshit you're imagining. Like, all varieties of chili peppers taste different and here you are, only able to distinguish that they're painfully spicy.

I honestly feel bad for you. There are dozens of vegetables you'll never be able to enjoy because you're a defective human being. People have been eating and enjoying chili peppers since at least 7500 BCE. You need to get over it, my dude.

cuck

You're the only one here that can't you laughable pussy.

It really sucks that white people have such a hard on for avocado. Its definitely one of those foods that is good but is never worth paying more for.

I made "healthy" double chocolate chip cookies using avocado and stevia.

They had an odd not-unpleasant taste but I think the worse aspects came from the stevia. I'd like to try it again but using something other than stevia.

>calling me white
>saying I can't handle it because I am white

Thank's racist. Just because I don't want an ulcer and keep my taste buds and asshole in tact does not mean I am a pussy. Can you all dumpfkins fuck off to pol?

Thanks, rest of the board

I have, works great. I made avocado-based chocolate "buttercream" and the taste was fine. It won't set up as well unless you add extra confectioner's sugar however.

It's not though you retard.

>calling someone else a """drumpfkin"""" at all
>saying it to someone who called you white

You're either a same fag or trying really hard to bait some nerd

>every Mexican dish MUST have avocado in it

This meme needs to end

I think he is trying to say that most avocados sold in stores are Hass avocados. These are indeed grafted trees. And of course, you are correct that there are many vsrieties of avocado including mexicola, gem, bacon fuerte, reed, and pinkerton.

Interestingly enough, if you are interested in seeing all these varieties they are part of the UC irvine avocado collection.

Also i believe UC riverside has a huge collection of citrus trees.

If you genuinely ate them because they tasted good then you wouldn't care about other people's ability to eat them.

That post didn't have anything to do with the spicyness though

>went out for a burger yesterday
>bacon is an extra 1.50
>avocado is an extra 1.50

I don't mind the bacon as much since it's usually either that or upgrading to a double, but man they really know how to get your buck

Forcing your taste buds to adapt to something that it innately rejects such as extreme bitterness and spiciness is not patrician at all. A little heat is fine, but when heat turns from flavor to more of a challenge then it becomes moronic. Typically the hotter a food is the less flavorful in actuality as it gets masked by the heat after a certain threshold.

>ypically the hotter a food is the less flavorful in actuality as it gets masked by the heat

That's the point of developing a tolerance to spicier food. Of course it's no fun if all you taste is heat and there's no flavor. But getting used to the heat means you can taste the other flavors in the dish and not just pain.

>ruin my sense of taste
That's not how it works you fucking moron.

How weird would it be if I brought my own avocado to a restaurant so they don't rip me off?

Places realizes fags are willing to pay an upcharge for it. Same thing happened to cheese and bacon once upon a time.

Generally how much are avocados in your area? Its like $1 for two small ones around me.

What's wrong with this

Very

Because mild Mexican isn't really spicy unless you have a super sensitive tongue. If you need avocado for mild Mexican then your tongue needs help

It's only weird if you ask them to put it on for you.

Some of us have more cultured tastes

I occasionally order some of the spiciest Thai dishes and tell them not to order it down. But this is actually a good argument.

Ridiculously spicy is a once in a while for me, because I mostly taste the heat. Basil shines through great, though.

Because white people are stupid enough to buy hard mayo

>46 KB, 1200x630
I just love jpeg.

Quality is pretty fucking dope too

Amerifriends pls stop eating avocados, they've become expensive as fuck for my Mexican avocado-loving ass. Why don't you find a new fad food and let us eat our guacamoles?

What do you pay? I pay 99 cents for a large avocado in Washington.

Like 4 bucks a kilo, WAY too much for Mexican wages.

yeah I can even hear this avocado through the internet