What are some Veeky Forums books? I want to be a entrapuner. I have listened to rich dad poor dad and it was great

What are some Veeky Forums books? I want to be a entrapuner. I have listened to rich dad poor dad and it was great.

I'm getting 48 laws of power, laws of seduction, the e-myth revisited and how to get friends and influence people.

Please don't tell me they are meme books

Get some actual Veeky Forums books, those are shitty self help

like what

the intelligent investor

>actually falling for masturbatory self help cancer

Start with the Greeks.

>the intelligent investor
need more books. I want to learn marketing, sales and webdevelopment +programming

Reading books by Socrates is a good start.

Find them online you fucking imbecile.

There is shit online fucking dumshit

Not talking about lit dude. I've been reading Seneca. I'm looking for biz books to help me start a business

Begin by starting with the Greeks.

shut the fuck up or ill bang you i swear on ur mums life m8

Subhuman savagery like this is the exact reason to start with the Greeks

You'll fail - your initial reaction was to go read a book instead of getting out there and networking and gathering resources.

If you need to be told what to do you lack the initiative to be an entrepeneur - enterprise is about thinking of it first and blazing a trail, not following along some other old hack's dirt road.

Your mindset is that of a follower, not a leader; you won't make anything new if you don't change that.

mentor me senpai

but seriously. I need capital. I have poor social skills. I need to improve. I cannot become a wageslave. Not for me; not for my family's honour.

>mentor me senpai
Talk about completely missing the point of his post, wew. Anyways, go make this thread on Veeky Forums.

Paul Graham if you are going into tech.

Try Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith

I see that you've already ordered How to Procure for Friends and Vanquishing of Everybody. You'll be influencing friends and winning people in no time, champ.

Start with the Greeks, especially the Platonic dialogues.

Find an MBA syllabus from a good school, read those text books. MIT may have lectures online for free.

Why do people ask questions like this when you can find syllabi online.

>I read how to win friends and actually make a lot of friends using its advice to overcome social awkwardness and become genuinely more fun to be around
>lit tells me that popular self help books aren't nearly as valuable as The Greeks
>next Friday night, instead of going down, sit down with a copy of metaphysics by Aristotle
>Its literally just an obsolete science textbook
>Guy at bookstore says no returns

Try asking Veeky Forums, you pathetic idiot.

Das Kapital

anti-biz go pls