Zeus is real, and your imagination has a logical limit

I can logically prove the existence of multiple gods, but not an absolute god. Here it goes.

I want you to notice that when a discussion of Multiverse theory takes place people tend to say, "An infinite number of POSSIBLE realities." vs. "An infinate number of realities.

The word possible holds a lot of meaning in this sentence. This is because it implies that some realities we can imagine do not exist in this multiverse.

Let's put it like this. First let's assume our universe is a computer simulation, and important values have a variable quantity, but the qualities remain the same.

Antimatter = x
Matter = x
Higgs setting = x
Dark matter = x

There's a lot more settings to list, like dark energy, but this serves as an example. You could assume that each setting could have any value from 0-infinate. The value of 0 means it doesn't occur naturally but it can be made artificially.

This means there are an infinate number of POSSIBLE universes based on each variable setting.

Here's where the word "possible" becomes important. Let's assume that the world of Hairy Potter is impossible in our multiverse because no matter how much you change each setting, magic can't work.

Now what happens if you add or remove a setting? You end up with another multiverse. One where Hairy Potter could be real. In fact, you end up with an infinate number of multiverses because you can have an infinate number of settings, or none at all.

This also means that the settings of an infinate number of universes allows the existence of, for example, Zeus. Yes he's off making babies with golden rain out there somewhere.

More importantly, this is where it gets fun. Let's call this infinate cluster of multiverses a megaverse (Thank you Neil deGrasse Tyson). Everything you can imagine exists in this megaverse. The entire marvel/dc multiverse, Hairy Potter, Greek Mythology, and your mind's limits. Literally, your mind's limits. You cannot imagine anything other than saying somethings there.

Pretty neat right?

Its a neat fanfic but where is the science?

Yeah that's great and all except there's no evidence whatsoever that more than the 1 universe exists. Multi-universe "theory" is on the same level as the rambling of a stoner after a big bong rip

Earth is flat and stationary
Madela Effect is real, bearenstien

Agree, stoner nonsense

You're funny.

I've never taken drugs in my life. I have Asperger's and I think a lot.

I can logically prove OP is a faggot in all possible universes.

I may be bisexual if you want to find out ;)

Ok so prove the existence of a multiverse
Faggot

>you can have an infinate number of settings
Why do you assume this to be the case?

That's not my job. You can always do research and make your own choice. This just makes the most logical sense to me. If at some point it becomes verifiable untrue, then I will find another logical explanation.

>now what happenes if you add or remove a setting
You start delving into pure fiction. Your argument for why Zeus exists is the equivalent of someone arguing magic is real in this universe because you can just add magic.exe to the universe. Its schizophrenic ramblings at best and not scientific in the least.

I'm assuming the most expansive case of reality. It could be much smaller. It becomes unpredictable in the case of a smaller than infinate scenario. For example maybe Hairy Potter is real, but Batman isn't. That would be sad.

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Dark Matter ain’t this, Dark Matter ain’t that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that astronomers don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Dark Matter ain’t no particle physicist Dark Matter ain’t this Dark Matter is MOND SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that shit Y'all know that shit only interacts gravitationally with normal matter shit dark matter's been looked for since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' with it like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about dark matter I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas roll with galaxy formation and them?

This is under the assumption of the maximum expansiveness of reality. It shows that if we assume it's infinate, then we will still hit a wall. If you think it's illogical, then that's okay.

I have no idea what this is, but it's pretty funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Its not that i think its illogical. Its nonsense. The church of the invisible pink unicorn was created specifically to point out your special brand of crazy, although its more targeted at religious groups.

where's the science for this? multiverse theory is the neatest way for explaining non-locality and many other puzzling features in quantum mechanics, at least to my mind.

>multiverse theory being the neatest explanation of anything ever
>not the vastly superior pilot wave theory
Brainlet pls

I imagine the multiverse containing precisely all multiverses that don't contain themselves.

What now?

>Here's where the word "possible" becomes important. Let's assume that the world of Hairy Potter is impossible in our multiverse because no matter how much you change each setting, magic can't work.
>Now what happens if you add or remove a setting? You end up with another multiverse. One where Hairy Potter could be real. In fact, you end up with an infinate number of multiverses because you can have an infinate number of settings, or none at all.
I don't understand the logical jump here.