For me, it's the Great Value™ Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries

For me, it's the Great Valueâ„¢ Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries.

Other urls found in this thread:

health.gov/dietaryguidelines/2015/guidelines/executive-summary/#figure-es-12015-2020-dietary-guidelines-for-americans-at-a-glanc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My roommate eats literal dollar store trash like this all the time, it's fucking disgusting.

I think they're called "Toast-em Pop Ups" or something like that

I have some of these in my desk drawer right now and holy fuck they are sweet. Bleh

Sad really that Americans are able to be lead so easily by their wallets because they are so underpaid by Jews.

That applies to about 99% of the planet

Just bought some of those. they taste the exact same. They just only have the basic flavors. Dollar store soda however is trash.

Poptarts are fantastic and anyone claiming otherwise is a contractual and I think they should stop posting

I love poptarts, the cinnamon ones are my jam, but they are so bad for you
a bag of chips is healthier than one single poptart and they come in packs of 2
I dont understand how kids are supposed to eat those as breakfast

kids have fucked breakfast options. poptarts don't look as bad when their usual breakfast is a bowl of sugary cereal.

What?

Pop-tarts have vitamins, nutrients and plenty of calories. It could use some protein, but that's easily rectified if you wash them down with a glass of milk.

You're parroting propaganda from egg farmers and cereal makers. Time to wake up, kid.

Why is "for me" so perfect. Its like poetry on heroin.

>t. Kellogg's CFO
They do have added vitamins and minerals, but the amount of sugar is insane to be considered healthy.

Only manchildren eat fucking pop tarts.

>tfw I am the minister of egg propaganda

Please cite some sources for an "unhealthy" amount of sugar. Sugar is being blasted because Big Tobacco is trying to shift some heat. Sugar, like everything, is fine in moderation. A moderate amount of sugar is more than you think though. Think of how much sugar you'd find in say, an apple, and compare it to a pop-tart.

I'm not trying to blast or embarrass you, I genuinely want you to be freed from all the propaganda and politics in food, m8.

>roommate
fucking poorfags

As a parent, I really like the brown cinnamon because doesn't have that jelly filling that gets all over walls, carpets, and dogs. It's just like wet brown sugar instead. Very easy cleanup.

>t. pop tarts employee

Does it have the same insane amount of sodium as Pop-tarts?

Tell me I'm the only one who gives a shit about the Wild Berry flavored Pop Tarts?

I eat pop tarts all the time. Some of my favorites are the frosted chocolate sugar cookie and smores, although I can't say I'm really all that picky.

>I dont understand how kids are supposed to eat those as breakfast
i'm 23 and i've eaten them probably every other day for years for breakfast. they're no effort to make and i'm a true sugar-loving amerifat

fuck no those are the best, way better than the other jelly ones for sure. cookies and cream or fudge sundae are good too. i miss the old "vanilla" kind

I havent had a single fucking toaster pastry that tasted good that wasn't a fucking PopTart.

All of the cheap ones taste like they're filled will fruit-flavored gel instead of actual fruit and I can never do more than nibble the sides off the gross ass things

>please cite sources that sugar is unhealthy
go outside idiot

You should listen to Bill Burr say it on his podcasts making fun of some real housewives nonsense

>For meeee

Nah my interest in numale comedians is zero

>Not an argument

Just to let you know, in a court of law, I'd be winning this argument.

>numale comedians
Oh God you're an idiot

Bretty good, but the stores here stopped carrying them

>Kroger

>implying you have provided any logical arguments to support your """claims"""
Between your shots of insulin you fat fuck

Kroger brand is A#1

All generic Walmart food is trash. Kroger, on the other hand, has high quality generics that taste better than name brand quite often.

You've tried every single Great Value product?

>implying kroger's isn't the best grocery chain in the country

Hitler should have cleansed us of you too

That would be Aldi

courts of law are settled by evidence and precedents. Neither person has provided either of these things. The whole case is a sham, you are wasting everyone's time.

Dude, there is so much stuff I can link you but it would be a pain to find it all. You are probably gone, but it's still important for other people to know.

health.gov/dietaryguidelines/2015/guidelines/executive-summary/#figure-es-12015-2020-dietary-guidelines-for-americans-at-a-glanc
The U.S. Department of Health says you should have less than 10% of your daily calories be from non-naturally occurring sugars. A 2000-calorie diet would mean the upper limit is 200 calories, or around 50g of sugar a day for an adult. In my opinion that is still too much. It should really be around 30g max. And for kids, even less. A strawberry Pop-Tart has 16g of sugar per tart. Not even per package. Kids are eating 32g of sugar in one sitting. They probably eat one every day too, on top of sugary cereal and other garbage. It's not healthy no matter how you look at it.

I realize you think added sugar is mainly a scapegoat for health problems, but the truth is, it really is awful for you. Our bodies can only handle so much. Why do you think our bodies regulates our blood sugar so closely? That's because once it is high enough it will definitely fuck your shit up. Diabetics have lost limbs and even their eyesight from prolonged high blood sugar levels. Of course that's the worst case scenario, but it does fuck with your heart function, cholesterol, etc as well. That's why when people get diagnosed with Type-2 diabetes all I can do is mentally yell at them for being so stupid.

(You)
Also, I forgot to mention, you can't even compare the sugar in an apple to a Pop-Tart.
Apples have fiber and other phytonutrients (nutrients that exist only in plants in their natural form) which slow and regulate how the body metabolizes sugar. A huge problem with sugar in processed foods and desserts is that they lack fiber. This causes your body break down the sugars all at once, leading to quick spikes and surges in blood sugar. That's why the guideline specifically mentions added sugars, and not naturally-occurring sugars. You can't really liken them at all because they do not have the same effects on the body. Please do not spread misinformation.

Want me to tell you how I know you're fat? Stop projecting and lose some weight. Pop-tarts are good.

Stop believing everything you read on the internet, kiddo, you sound like some sort of mom and it's honestly cringy. Funniest part is when you suggest a non-diabetic eating sugar can actually damage his body from hyperglycemia. Just stop dude

Enough to make an informed decision.

Kroger is the third largest retailer in the world.

That's not what I said. Come back when you learn how to read and reason my man, and then maybe we can have a discussion.

...and?

Archer Farms is better

you shut your whore mouth
ToastEm PopUps are god tier

more filling than Pop Tarts and cheaper

Great Value is the thickest.
>This means it won't break during distribution.
>Which means you won't have to eat a bunch of crumbs like an idiot.
Great Value is the Greatest Value, case closed. Kroger fucks can go home

Last time I ate them I found mold on the pop tart, they're still good tho

>shopping at Walmart ever
I think I would rather spend the extra few cents and shop somewhere that isn't filled with the lowest form of humanity.

>>Which means you won't have to eat a bunch of crumbs like an idiot.
The crumbs come from the portion that you are supposed to throw away.
Its like non-potato bread, you aren't supposed to eat the crust.

Is that a salaried position and where do I apply?

>Kroger fucks can go home
top jej
all the produce at my wal-mart is close to rotting. I like how they advertise the "fresh guarantee" as if I'm going to turn the car around and head back while in the middle of cooking dinner because my sixty-nine cent onion was black and soggy in the middle.

7/10 bait, friendo

The sugar in an apple is linked to fibre.

For me. it's a pure glass of water. The best kind of water.

>taking on a roommate despite being able to afford the mortgage by oneself

Extra income and someone to blame when things break? It's perfect!

>I already take a fiber supplement.
Modern man has moved past the need for apples, we pop-tarts now