How do you call

Im not a native speaker, how do you call this thing, that looks like shop cooler display, with glass up front, but instead of cooling, it has a wide metal plate, and you can fry stuff on it?
It's often used in asian food places, but also sometimes in bakeries or italian food restaurants.

Why do people think a baby getting food all over itself is the cutest thing? It's disgusting.

You will understand when you become a father.

Maybe.

Do people find it cute? I think it's hilarious, little motherfucker doesn't just want to eat spaghetti he wants to BE spaghetti

Are you talking about a teppanyaki grill?

Why do autistic social rejects hate babies and children?

Hm, thanks - something similar, but with glass up front, and when you're done, you can turn temp. to minimum, and it just keeps the food warm. I saw a pizza done this way in Itally.

Nobody thinks your wife's baby is cute except you. Cuck.

Because Jewish owned TV told them so.

>Nobody thinks your wife's baby is cute except you. Cuck.

Wow, you sure are special.

Isn't there a diaper that needs changing? Go do that.

Dis little nigga be eating and sleeping at the same time

Father here, yeah let them have their fun but it's still disgusting

It's called a warming table.

>warming table
Can you fry stuff on it too?

Because they are autistic social rejects.

It's just a griddle.

Not usually. It's meant to hold prepared food at serving temperature in the kind of places where food is cooked in batches instead of to order.

So I thought. I want to make a thread where I ask about a weird pizza thingy, but it was first fried on such table, than kept warm on it.

Babies and children are annoying and disgusting little retards.

Part of me wants to roll around in spaghetti too. Disgusting as it may look, I'm a little envious.

>Babies and children are annoying and disgusting little retards.

You are made to believe they are by the western mainstream to stop white people from breeding.
Also, you are an attention starving autistic little whore.

Thanks.

Based woke foreigner.

Don't say woke you fucking nigger

Sounds like you need a diaper change. Go call your elderly mother that you still live with to help you.

I agree, I would wash my kid off every time they did that, their immune system is weak and they can get sick.

But I don't want kids so I don't have to worry about stupid bullshit like that.

Projecting a little your own life into that post I take it? That was oddly specific.

I'm gonna assume anyone that posts on this site has their mommy help them either raise them or raise their kids like a hoodrat.

>the other nigger vernacular "based" is okay though!

Toaster oven you dumbfucks

/thread

>But I don't want kids so I don't have to worry about stupid bullshit like that.
Found the degenerate.

Maybe a halogen grill in a rack shape?