Lads, 20 yo here and this year I started to read more

Lads, 20 yo here and this year I started to read more.
I skipped a lot and I read 6 so far, now I'm reading Inferno by Dante.
There is still hope for me, right? I got a shitload of books for me to read the next year and I plan to read at least 100pag/day.

How many books have you read this year so far?

>translations
no hope for you my friend.
>how many books have you read this year

There's hope for you if you don't come back to Veeky Forums. This board is pathetic.

No hope.

Veeky Forumsard, of course I read Inferno translated because I don't fucking know the Italian language.
I guess if you read it, you read it too translated in English.

And all of you, ofc there's hope for me, fuck you faggots, I do what I want to do and I'm the best :D

I can read 3 languages so no, i read it in italian you mong.

Apologies.

>romanian
f ă r ă s p e r a n ț ă
ă
r
ă

s
p
e
r
a
n
ț
ă

>monolingual
I read in five languages and I'm learning a new one. Enjoy your illustrated translated editions.

>could only learn three languages
>chose Italian
Why couldn't you have chosen something more useful, like Latin?

I didn't start reading of my own volition until I was 22. In the four years since then I've read 100+ books a year at a rate of at least one doorstopper per month. It's never too late.

>lads
Newfag alright.

You'll be fine. Just welcome Stirner to your heart.

hai sictir

>hai sictir
hai sictir

nice meme

t. butthurt sperghettio

ieşi acas'

do you like postmodernism?

I hate it, and I hate you too.

Amazing! I'm willing to do this.

what is that

asked it because two of the best postmodern books you will ever read are Italian:
>Alberto Arbasino - Brothers of Italy
>Stefano D'Arrigo - Horcynus Orca
... but, damn, what a pity: they haven't been translated
One reason to start learning Italian.

i know cazzo

that's a good starting point haha

Is there even an Orca English translation? I'm quite well learned in Spanish and am interested in pursuing French and Italian as they're all Latin based languages, but it'll be a while.

whale: OoooOoooOoooOoo
translator: I, I think he's hungry.

sadly there's no translation for Horcynus Orca. though if you like postmodernism you can still read Petrolio by Pasolini (it's very political) or That Awful Mess on the Via Merulana by Gadda (kinda detective but pretty crazy). If you know Spanish you can learn Italian rather easily

How do you guys learn languages so easily? I'm stuck not knowing the language of the old country cause my dad didn't fucking teach me for some reason. Even exposed to it for a lot of my life I still struggle a ton trying to actually learn it.

Fuck, what a good looking book.

>How do you guys learn languages so easily?
They don't.

Your dad did not live in the "old country" for a reason.

What is the reason?

>Reading for instrumental reasons

No hope for you.

Not reading at least 400 pages per day. Nope, ar trebui să renunți încă de pe acum opeee.

Ce pula mea 400 pag pe zi ce om face asta?

Wow, chill, toată lumea te meme-a până acum. Şi fyi, în weekendul ăsta am terminat for whom the bell tolls de 800 pag în 12 ore, plebeu.

lying on Veeky Forums, what a fucking pathetic moron you are. go away braggart

Hai, coae, iti bati joc de mine?
Cum citesti 800 pag in 12 ore?

Only if I were lying... I got no social life, so I'm reading. Can you say anything against that? I can't believe how condescending romanians are nowadays...

he's fucking kidding you, bro

You read 800 pages in 12 hours? HhahahhaHAHAAhAHAHhHaHahhHha
No.

800 pages in 12 hours is a fucking meme and you should stop your comedy right now

Primul post da, era troll, da' chiar am citit...şi m-am ales cu o durere de cap după.

Cojones, dacă nu minți ca un bulangiu, bravo.
Ai încercat Sf. Scriptură? Am auzit că este un SF clasic.

PE ELEFANT SCRIE CA ARE "Numar pagini: 568"
YOU FUCKING LIAR

Sfânta Scriptură...heh...o ştiu pe de rost... Da' serios, mneh, nu pre' îs fan sf-uri, aliens and shit, not my cup of tea.

La ce universitate din afara predai? Ca banuiesc la ce minte ai ai citit toata filosofia, psihologia si literatura posibila.

Bai pula, cartea aia are 600 pag maxim.
Iesi in plm de mincinos

700 de pg eat a dick. Greşeala mea că am numărat si prefata

Ca să fiu sincer, wow, îs surprins ce rapid se enervează lumea pt un post pe un anonymous image board.

La tine prefața are 100 pagini?

Poate. Nu măi, încercam să mă scuz că am greşit calculul inițial. Mea culpa, bruh.

Felicitări oricum. Eu am început ușor cu 100 pag pe zi.
Poate ajung și eu la alt nivel în timp.

Mersi. Chestia îi că eu nu pot face asta zilnic, doar în weekenduri. Doar atunci citesc eu, so we're on par. Şi la cât de rar o fac, pun pariu că ai citit mai mult ca mine deja. Ce traducere îi aia la Inferno? Eu am citit-o pe aia de George Coşbuc şi era top notch. Şi în fine, gl cu cititul.

La fel, George Coşbuc.
Este ediția de la RAO Clasic. Au lansat ăia carți în format frumos, elegant, cât de cât.
Merci la fel :D