I hate Woody Allen physically, I dislike that kind of man. I can hardly bear to talk to him. He has the Chaplin disease...

>I hate Woody Allen physically, I dislike that kind of man. I can hardly bear to talk to him. He has the Chaplin disease. That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge. He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does on the screen is therapeutic.

What was his fucking problem?

he's right

he's basically saying woody allen is short.

Kind of rings true when Allen made several movies of him dating barely legal, and illegal aged chicks, and acted like it's totally normal.

Ye's right, except Chaplin was nothing like that.

agreed

i like woody but damn, he got totally BTFO here

Why is this thread here? If you want to discuss Allen's excellent humor books (Side Effects, Without Feathers, etc.) that would be appropriate. This is pointless.

He doesn't do anything?

It has been posted on /tv/ multiple times. Anons like to argue that their decision to be a loser is good.

Exactly, Welles is nothing but a drunk bully. Disgraceful

AHHHHHH thE JJJEWISHH rRACE

>All these losers don't know that I'm a big Orson Welles
fuck off

Burning with a gem-like passion is success in life. Have ever seen those weebs discuss underage actresses feet? My god, they rival Fra Angelico.

Orson Welles was a fat bastard. He's clearly (((projecting))) his own physical insecurities onto other poople.

HUGE

ORSON

WELLES

COMBO

NINETEEN

EIGHTY

FIVE

THE

He nailed it. Not only with Woody Allen, but also tons of other people who have this annoying personality.

>several
Righto. Name seven.
>normal
Manhattan is rife with "isn't she a bit young" comments and even the protagonist spends the movie commenting on her youth, mostly negatively. Totally normalizing it, yeah. Or maybe there was a greater purpose in the film. Nahhhh.

this is so good

>That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge.

I fucking know exactly what he's talking about here and I fucking hate that in men too. It's such a womanly trait.

Isn't he basically describing all Jewish ``men" here?

no, he's describing a lot of people though

I have a hard time thinking of hymies I know who don't exhibit these traits and then some.

Like that faggot asskek.

I don't have any trouble--maybe you're thinking of New Yorkers?

I kind of associate the two.

I'm never going back.

He just described me

Have you guys never went to university or take a psychology class?
Read up on neuroticism, it's pretty common. Then take the Big5 personality test to see where you are on the spectrum. Allen was pretty far down the line which is why he is so obvious and annoying.

>several = seven

Maybe try coming back to this board after you learn English.

this.

>Big5 test
I feel like this test is trying to say I'm a bad person.

>Read up on neuroticism, it's pretty common. Then take the Big5 personality test to see where you are on the spectrum.

Woah, we have a real psychology-expert here.

I'm pointing out the obvious in a way that's easy for a monkey to understand. Just to help you out m8 :^)

Your post still makes you look like an idiot senpai.

>"neuroticism, it's pretty common"

he's right

also this is a thinly veiled "I don't like jews"

iktf everyone hates timid people

>Side Effects
>good

Side Effects is goddamn hilarious, sir.

Relative to huge Orson Welles

He's describing Jewish people. Charlie was Jewish.

So, to be clear, you're saying that there is no such thing as timidity?

>This exact thread was posted on /tv/ yesterday
>reactions are pretty much the same
really makes you think...

not him, but for 20 years i always thought several did mean seven. i can see his confusion

wtf

Twenty years.

Okay, user.

Twenty years.

Welles was just jealous that a shy, soft spoken pedophile like Allen was talented and successful and no one bowed down to suck his dick for being a loudmouth douchebag.

/tv/ has the huge Orson Welles meme?