What was the best vegetable based dish you've ever had?

What was the best vegetable based dish you've ever had?

Portobella sliders. Or maybe eggplant parmesan

Grilled green beans with really good bacon lardons

My aunt's eggplant parm.

I love my aunt. I spent my entire life wishing she was my mom. I wish she knew how much I cared for her and I wish i could explain to her I'm as weird and robotish ash she is.

some damn good succotash one time

I made a homemade cream of mushroom soup with oyster mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, and baby Portobellos, leeks, and potatoes. It was so good and I didn't miss meat at all. Just used vegetable broth and heavy cream for the sauce, deglazing the pan with white wine after cooking the leeks and mushrooms, of which half I finely chopped.

Rat and 2 E's.

Half of Veeky Forums doesn't even eat vegetables, so this thread will die soon, but....

For me, it was a vegan burger I got out of curiosity from a local restaurant. The party didn't taste at all like meat, which was the best part about it. It wasn't trying to be something it's not, the chef embraced the ingredients for what they were and made a dope bean party. Bun was 10/10 too.

Patty. I meant patty.

I made succotash for the first time yesterday and it was awesome

It's really good with some baked potatoes to serve it over since it's so buttery

A chicken stir fry with bell pepper, onion, garlic, chili's, carrots, and some szechuan pepper and peanuts.

Xrated lazer beams that shredded off my grandmas shirt

Damn that sounds good. Fuck vegan shit that 'tries' to be meat. Vegetables are good as it is.

potato cakes
veganized miso soup with shiitake mushrooms
a lot of fresh raw vegetables
breaded celery
hijiki salad with roasted sesame seeds
I also fancy a lot of veggie tibetan dishes

• broccoli cheese casserole
• crispy falafel with creamy hummus
• cucumber cream soup
• spicy pumpkin ginger soup
• spring rolls (even frozen ones)

I love meat but there are some flavours you will never get out of it.

Vegetable curry at Leicester beer festival.

Laser is spelled with an s

some type of black olive hummus and bread as an appetizer when i was a teen during family vacation

Why did you put a fuckton of sour cream on it?

Onion soup.

Tapenade?

it was like a weird paste, very smooth, and had chickpeas in it, but it had this really savory mild olive taste, and almost a cream flavor to it. it was amazing

lately it was salade liegeoise, a dish similar to this guy's

I have never eaten a vegetable in my life

Deeply caramelized onions, spread thick on sourdough bread

Baked cauliflower, broccoli, and portebella mushrooms with shredded cheddar, garlic, salt/pepper, and a touch of olive oil.

bump

Traditional dishes such as vegetables soups, pisto (similar to ratatouille), escalivada, vegetarian lasagnas

>deep fried cauliflower dredged in a gluten free dredge
>fermented serrano/burnt honey and lavender hot sauce
>fermented red cabbage w/toasted cumin
>aerated lime crema
>manchego cheese
>pickled brussels sprout

maybe just tell her before one of you dies u worthless faggot