Post things that will give anons inspiration to write

Post things that will give anons inspiration to write

I'm a 6.5/10 girl and I'll post my feet and maybe an old picture of my ass before I got kind of fat (since September) if you write something really good.

1. Don't write right now. Forget about it.
2. Read or watch something that you hope will give you ideas for your own project.
3. Make a goal that tomorrow from X PM to Y PM, you will write without distractions and without excuses.
4. Sleep tight.

This just makes me want to play Battlefield 2142.

If you don't write something good right now I will shoot the bunny!

I am a Techlish™ theorist named Mark. Before reaching sexual maturity I learned Lower Spiritual Techlish. I learned Higher Spiritual Techlish a year after that and at age 17 I won the Spiritual Techlish competition for my age group. I am best at Spiritual Techlish, my focus, but my research interests coaxed me into Qualitative Techlish and junction theory pretty quickly. I live in secure housing with my counterpart Juliette. She is also a Techlish theorist. She manages me. She advises me and delivers my assignments. She records and edits my solutions for further verification at X-Tech™, a distribution agency. We occasionally work together but most of her work is in Quantitative Techlish and proofing. Of course as a manager her specialization is bio- and psycho-productivity, specifically mine. That is what we spend our time awake together doing. She is here with me now just like every day. We are sitting in bed. She is thin and 21 years old. I’m 22. I like her brunette hair tied in pigtails pronounced from the back but matted down messily onto more tightly combed silky bang hair. Facing her the hair looks like cat ears peeking out behind blown over seagrass. There are two thin wisps loosely framing her face. As usual these wisps are slightly wet or sweaty...in fact spit-coated this time.
Her feet are a light tan like the rest of her skin but slightly whiter at the soles, always bare and freshly rinsed with sink water I sometimes like to drink if the teasing bitch will let me. She sits on the bed cross-legged such that one foot dangles in my direction. She wears loose-but-small black-and-white checkerboard shorts and a jersey cloth bra that wraps flat over her small breasts and naturally arched back tight enough to see her nipple piercings through. She has an elegant body. Soft and bendy more than athletic. Her neck angles her face away from me such that I can’t see its powerfully level eyebrows set over dark but light-scattering eyes or its good nose over its cutely crude teeth housed in its strawberry white lips that fence in an awesome tongue. I ask Wanna watch a nature show? and one has turned on about spiders as she straightens her torso and re-crosses her legs such that her foot hangs the other way and she faces me with a lifting smile and slides tongue along teeth to say Yeah, left-eye-blinks and right-eye-blinks and why not? This one’s good! as her hair bounces. She faces the screen. Outside of secure housing there are spiders and some lay eggs under the eyeballs in the sleeping hours of night! 45 minutes pass. Juliette gave me speed for an assignment after 25 and I sip a Battery Acid™.

She moved to the floor below me when I moved to the edge of the bed and she unbelted and pantsed me once my legs were let down. Her lap holds her hands neatly, one hand to each knee fixed four inches from the pile of my hex-stitched non-cotton pants laid on my slippers, based at my widening legs, eyed by my hawkish penis. She sits on her ankles. Her back arches naturally. It takes her from just above to just below mouth-level with my penis. Leaned in but not close enough, she gasps instantaneously fishlike before sending an arm under the bed to pull her ass closer and close the gap at first barely, then fully, arching her back so her opened mouth can slog four heavenly inches up my boner to where her bendability maxes out. Juliette bends my boner down to her with a closed mouth. After her lips slip back out to where the she can suck, pump, salivate, and tongue, I pass glances near her eyeline, to the spit her lips juice on my penis, the quivers of her ass cheeks alert and oh, c-cold thing buzzing hot fuck her tongue, behind and below her butt her toes tuck into the wrinkly pink soles of her feet Oh, she bent a foot up so I only saw the heel ball and she pushed off it to doggedly push her ass (and mouth) closer on hands now placed cutely and clawing the carpet just behind and between my legs. Her lips reach the very base of my penis. Her pigtails meet the heights of my things and she does not gag. She can even tongue my scrotum. I hold her head there like a widow’s shoulder for eons she lasts easily until pulling off a wicked web of saliva she coolly delays her deep breath until after like two or so seconds spent cat’s cradling the spit onto one wipeable finger sent back along the carpet as she slides forward to work on the tender red head of my penis using only the weakest tip of her tongue while hyperventilating, lustfully, and looking up at me with eyes I’ve been waiting to see this watery and stern, slowly and deliberately licking for the next 25 minutes at the end of which I will finish my assignment, as she will say she will require before I can fuck her “pussy”. Her slender hands with their clearish pearlescent nails rest on her milky knees that now have funny rug burns rubbed in by all her seating adjustments as I start to feel dizzy. This tricky psych-out salivating tongue thing she does makes my legs jerk and my mouth let a pathetic moan slip, to which she replies I require you to finish your assignment before I take that nice fat cock of yours in my fu-cking mouth.

l-lewd

What makes cigarettes go so well with coffee?

I've only smoked one pack in my life (found it on the street when I was a kid) and never had the chance to try them together.

pony up

for me, as far as taste goes, they are both 'harsher' tastes, I can't place the word for it. but I think its more of a wake up thing. first smoke and coffee, hella nice.

If this doesn't make you feel something I don't know what will.

I love Veeky Forums's unique style of gay culture mixed with Trump voting and gun ownership

>fascination with strong male figures and long hard tubes

It isn't that far of a leap.

When God speaks to me. A pen pal in California who likes Dostoevsky.

Coffee is not fucking harsh. If you believe this you must be a dirt drinking american.

Only works well with black coffee for one, imo
Mix of chemical stimulants maybe? Tobacco and coffee are complementary tastes, both can be fairly complex but when cheap can be pretty basic and acrid. Never have one be significantly better than the other.

>he doesn't drink turkish coffee with no sugar

No offense lads...but when I see most of your creative work posted on here, that makes me think "man, my shits way better than this" and I write more. A few of you do have potential.

Everyone step back, I got this.

Lightening up a bit now.

hes so annoying

Last one.

I always imagined this one with somebody running away from something. Like a man running from the draft, or a women rowing out to the middle of a lake to shoot herself or slit her wrists.

I don't know why, but my mind always goes to dark stories when I want to write, which is pretty opposite of my usual day-to-day self. I don't think I have it in me to write a happy tale.

where did you find this?

On first glance I thought those were spidermen swinging in.

my best friends mum got a stunning red Buick LaCrosse Sedan from only workin parttime on a pc. read this,,-..-,,-..-,,-..-.,.-,.,,.,-//who-boss.com

This picture launched many white ships.

Especially the one with the gorgeous metatarsals and sjw glasses. . .wow!

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a mother in possession of pancakes must be in want of a golden retriever.