What causes writer's block? I have been trying to fucking write my novella for weeks now

What causes writer's block? I have been trying to fucking write my novella for weeks now.

youtube.com/watch?v=_lNsLm_t6oU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NP4IvpzBubw
youtube.com/watch?v=-EqUf87bafs
youtube.com/watch?v=KT-hunrxEQI
youtube.com/watch?v=HKFJ02NiXN4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That lipstick is disgusting.

>What causes writer's block?

Not having anything worth saying. What people call "writer's block" is nothing more than the cart before the horse.

First, you have something to say, then you say it. Not the other way around.

I want to fuch her lmao. Also I can't wait until her looks start to fade and she becomes unhappy.

they're already goin nigga

They're already gone. It's why she has to slather the make-up on with a trowel.

Her latest video is pretty JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=NP4IvpzBubw

People who market themselves on being a sexy little piece of ass who likes gay nerd shit like poetry need to worry about writer's block.

You don't. You probably just have nothing interesting to say.

>I have been trying to fucking write my novella for weeks now.
>trying
this is what causes writer's block

Writing, probably. Like the above user said.

She used to be qt and wholesome, what happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=-EqUf87bafs

Looks like a painted ghoul

Her ageing face is taking on the contours of a corpse

Idk about a single cause but some common reasons may be perfectionism, focusing too much on details, or committing to a structure that doesn't fit with the overall direction of the writing

She's a trendwhore, obviously.

Why does she talk like a midly retarded person

I've got readers block. I haven't read anything substantial for days. Feels pretty bad man :^(

Sometimes I just can't enjoy my leisure activities and just look at dog videos on youtube and shitpost on Veeky Forums

Exam season has a bit to do with it tbqhwy.

as someone who also struggles with something akin to "writer's block" this is 100 percent true. If you know what you want to write, write it down, nothing's stopping you.

Lack of structure. Write your ideas down for what should happen in your story eg events, character interactions, whatever research is necessary. If you structure your stories beforehand you'll never have writer's block in your life.

Such a shame.

she went to university and moved to the UK

>dude i lived in the uk for 2 years and picked up an accent lmao im sophisticated

eliot, please

you'll find that blatantly superficial qualities aren't popular with most people, not just resentful virgins

There is no such thing as writer's block. If you've got nowhere to go on a project, abandon it and go on to the next thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=KT-hunrxEQI

>this lad cums in her

>What causes writer's block?
A lack of discipline. If you want to be a good writer you must also be able to write even if you don't feel like it.

Good for them.

Of course it's some mincing effeminate faggot with womanishly overwrought faggot hair.

Can this failed civilization just die already?

What a fucking nu male. I hate thinking of how he mounts this pure, soft maiden every night. She deserves better. I would defeat this "man" in a fight and take her as my rightful trophy.

video screenshot looks a bit like bailey jay

only not as hot obviously

>that squeeky indie voice
>ukulele
>lyrics of lost summers

jesus could she be any more of a stereotype

>spoken poetry
what a fucking retard

Writer's block is self-perpetuating. Once you become anxious of your ability to write, you focus less on your writing and more on your lack of ability to write. Then, the anxiety slowly overwhelms you, eating away at your energy and willpower while producing nothing in return.

Instead of worrying about writer's block, think about what's keeping you from writing your novella. Maybe you're overthinking it. Maybe you're biting off more than you can chew. Maybe you don't have your ideas organized well enough to put them on paper. Whatever the case may be, it's fixable; there is nothing mystical about writer's block.

I worry that one day you will turn that spotlight inward and become self aware.

>implying I haven't already

who is those semen demon?

Just start putting words down on paper. Any words. Any sequence, doesn't matter. You can throw it all out later and no one has to know you're fucking retarded and incapable of expressing coherent thoughts on command.

Eventually you'll get something passable, which is really all you need.

>what happened?

Nihilism.

Say that to my face faggot then see what happens

Such a shame us Apex males must hide on our image boards. The testosterone is seeping from my temples, like an elephant. O I'm most wroth!

subpar sass

Like everyone else has said: there's no such thing as writers block.
I'm guessing you're trying to write a 'novella' about a subject you have no experience with. The fact that you know it's going to be a novella before even writing it is very telling.
Write what you know.

underrated

Look where you are, cuckling.

mate it's bailey jay
if you've never heard the name before then google it. you're in for a treat

I would argue that sometimes you shouldn't abandon something you feel blocked on--maybe the block is an opportunity to make some sort of progress

If you're still here, how far along are you on your work? If you haven't even really started the writing process then, as a few anons have already said, you may not really know what you want to say. There's a lot of good advice in this thread already to help you in that regard.

If you're having trouble getting from point A to point B in the story, try to step into your character's shoes. Ask yourself, "what would I do in this situation? How would it affect me afterwards, and what would I do next?" Try to keep your own character's convictions and personality in mind, don't try too hard to railroad them into specific situations. The results may surprise you and turn out better than your initial plan.

If you're stuck on where to even start, then worry about that later. Start writing from a point somewhere in the middle, or even start from the ending. The details of how your story begins will fall into place, and you can always go back and change later chapters if you need to.

Probably the Jews.

this honestly.

100% true
fuck all the other people in this disgusting thread

WTF I'm gay now lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=HKFJ02NiXN4

Usually I'd want to cum on her face but the lipstick ruins it.

This. It's no coincidence that the famous writers who have struggled with writer's block are the ones that write shitty genre fiction and best seller crap.

>treat
this is a euphemism

Being too judgmental of what you're writing. Save hating your work until you've actually written something.

>dumb shit plebs say for 100