Can someone PLEASE explain the "For Me" McChicken meme?

I get that some dude jerked it into a McChicken, but what is the deal with the "for me" part?

Because pretending to be a viral marketer is the funniest thing ever to underage retards.

>to underage retards
Interesting way to spell "to non-autists", autismo.

For me is just viral langwidge

Pretty sure a combination of the "For me, it is the Joker, intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor" meme , and Veeky Forums viral marketing meme

Or, that guy who started posting it just really loves the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich. Which is completely reasonable, the McChicken patty is perfectly spiced, and crisp on the outer while soft but firm on the inner, and the McDonald's mayo in combination with the shredded salad and toasted bun makes for a perfect combination, and a great value too.

For me it's the black coffee.

Exhibit A.

Force a meme long enough and newfags think it's a real meme while some longer term posters get stockholm syndrome
With enough autistic drive you too can force your very own meme.

For me, it's shitposting on Veeky Forums.

There's no "conspiracy" friend. For me, and millions of other Veeky Forums posters, the McChicken really is the best fast food sandwich there is. Every McDonalds is a temple to really great food, and there's nothing wrong with celebrating that. Great value, excellent quality, and friendly staff are what makes McDonalds so successful and popular.

I'm lovin' it.

>Millions
Lost.

For me, it's a glass of water

>For me, and the other 5 guys who regularly post on Veeky Forums.

ftfy amigo

OP here - really behind on my memes apparently.

Because, the mcchicken is for me. And also For You. It's the most kino of sandwiches.

>for you
/tv/
>for me
Veeky Forums

at_last_I_truly_see.jpg

I wish mods would fucking do something about it.

I wish that you'd kill yourself

:::rimshot:::

We know that the McChicken is the best fast food sandwich and the Filet-O-Fish is the second best

But what takes the bronze medal?

For me it's the DOUBLE CROISSAN'WICHâ„¢, the third best fast food sandwich

Every month for my Cheat Day lunch I actually go out of my way for some McDonald's, the nearest of which is all the way across town. Really fucks up my diet plan but god damn I can't get away from that McChicken. Still sucks that they removed the Dollar Menu entirely, when I was a kid I used to order off there instead of buying school lunch, and in hindsight it was probably the healthier choice after learning what the school systems actually got for us.