Some months back, there was an awful snowstorm and Domino's was the only pizza place still delivering

Some months back, there was an awful snowstorm and Domino's was the only pizza place still delivering.

I ordered this and it came cold.

What would you do?

Tip the driver and eat the damn pizza, microwave it if you have to. The fuck else is there to do?

Heat it up
Get comfy
Eat

put in oven till suitably hot

>microwave
enjoy your stale crust you fucking pleb

It was a snowstorm, what did you expect? Heat it up and eat it. Or call them I guess and they might have given you coupons or something for a future order. Then eat it.

Refuse to pay and keep the pizza.

>microwaves cause staleness
Retard.

(of food) no longer fresh and pleasant to eat; hard, musty, or dry.

kill yourself my man

Microwaves don't cause that.
Retard.

What do you expect, it was some months ago.

Pop it in the oven for 5 minutes and enjoy an even more delicious pizza.

Thank the delivery guy for coming in a fucking blizzard and tip him $50

Heat it up on a pan over medium heat for 2-5 minutes until the bottom is nice and crispy then hold it under a grill for a minute or 2 to melt the cheese.

I've never seen sausage like that on a pizza. What kind is it?

if anything, microwaved pizza is soggy. soggy pizza sometimes enjoyable b/c still pizza. but if want crispy, just pan fry on stove.

It's left beef.

As long as you're not a dick, you can call and either get a credit under your phone number or get the food remade if you're that unsatisfied. Only do this if it's same day. If you call the next morning you're stupid for trying to solve last night's dinner problems the next morning. You'll get the crew that actually understands the situation and can attest for your concern if you call same day.
They probably got extremely busy because of the snowstorm. Along with the influx of deliveries, the drivers have to driver slower on the shitty roads. Other than that, microwave or pop it in the toaster oven you whiny prick.

I do the first part, then flip it and fry the top too. If it's a thick slice I warm it up a bit in the microwave first.
It always comes out fucking perfect. I actually like left-over pizza more than fresh because of doing this.

>Snowstorm
>Cold
Wonder why

As a delivery driver, go fuck yourself.

$20 says because of said awful snowstorm, you and about 200+ other cunts were ordering pizza because you're true to amerifuck standards and have nothing in your own fucking home to eat that isn't frozen or leftover takeout anyways, and even after being told the delivery time was 1-2+ hours decided to still wait.

Here's the rundown OP

Your order went through, probably 5-10 orders behind the one they were currently making, likely more if it was actually bad weather.

It got made after ~10-20 minutes

It went into the oven, came out of the oven, got cut and boxed, then stuck on a hot rack, in a hot box, or in a delivery bag, where it probably sat for 10-30 minutes before leaving the store.

It then spent ~10-50 minutes in a bag in a car in shitty fucking weather trying to make it to your house.
Nothing irritates me more than when shit weather hits everyone is somehow shocked that delivery and carryout times go through the roof.

Ever hit every red light on the way home? How about trains, or when ambulances or police go through and fuck up intersection lights? Don't you hate it when you get stuck behind some fuck whos doing 5 or 10 under the speed limit and you can't pass them? Toss in a little "we never turn our house lights on" and "our house numbers are covered up lol" and you now know why your pizzas cold, suck it the fuck up and either reheat it because it's chain pizza so it's garbage anyways, or call up and get a credit or remake.

I worked at a colorado KFC that stayed open during blizzard conditions. We were understaffed (because a fucking BLIZZARD was happening) and fucking swarmed by customers all day presumably because heaven forbid you eat something cold when the power is out.

Those days had by far the worst customers. It's like some people are completely incapable of empathy. We were having to go out and shovel the drive through every couple of hours and people would bitch and moan to us out of their warm cars about how long we were taking. I wanted to kill myself at the end of every day but I told myself I was at least providing a service to hungry people who would probably take their anger out on their kids or something if they couldn't take it out on the part time chicken guy covering for 3 different people.

Why even bother with this if he is obviously gonna dismiss your opinion?

If it somehow makes you feel better, there's the opposite situation where I live, 100-105F (40~C) on summer and it's common for the neighbors to always offer a glass of water and/or a towel to any shmuck in a scooter.

Cold pizza is superior, I'm not sure why you ignore this fact

>pizza with SAUSAGE
>ONIONS
>GREEN PEPPERS
>and IT'S COLD
I go to town on it right away

It isn't even about the cold weather, it was about when shit weather hits, be it storms or blackouts or snowstorms.

it's just incredibly entitled American behavior.

>crispy pizza
Why

>I ordered a pizza in a snowstorm and it came cold

stop putting it in snow you idiot

t.never cooked for themselves