Is Sam Hyde Veeky Forums approved?

Is Sam Hyde Veeky Forums approved?
youtu.be/F9FCDfcGQqg?t=3m26s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxK1abRYXJo
youtube.com/watch?v=flWfpwN0giw
youtube.com/watch?v=WpWHsi1VMxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sam Hyde is a really bizarre media phenomenon, like some sort of psychotic neo-nazi? Tom Green combined with that satanic simulacrum comedian from PKD's Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?. Can't stop watching his shit though, its mesmerizing. 2016 is fucking wild.

Sam Hyde is a hack and probably the worst kind of entertainment the internet has to offer, only the most delusional neckbeard would actually buy into his ironic pseudo-intellectual schtick.

Sam is funny and cool guy but from a Veeky Forums perspective he's a fucking retard

did you watch the video? His favorite author is Gene Wolfe, pretty decent

His shtick has become a bit stale

I read Pastmaster. It's nothing special desu.
Sam is a good guy though, and he's fighting the good fight.

MDE is actually the funniest thing going in the 2010s but nice try.

I'm going by his analyses and interpretations, not /mu/ faggot logic where "taste" means anything

He's pretty much shit.

Not once have I found anything he does to be thought-provoking or funny.

he's the voice of our generation

Lmao confirmed bad taste

>unironically saying this after promoting genre fiction

autists relating with autists

fuck off with your eceleb shit to /v/

>praising unfunny shit because muh political agenda
Oh, huh, wow, you really got me there. He sure is showing those evil feminazis and essjaydoubleyous haha TRIGGERED.

This.

Also sage and report. Not literature

post something funny

nigga you browse 4chin you're autistic too

It's safe to say that the people who have a burning hatred for Hyde and the MDE boys hate them because the shit that they're doing struck a nerve.
Hyde definitely has a talent for doing that, even if much of it boils down to him just throwing a lot of shit at the wall knowing that at least some of it will stick.
Just look at that Joe Bernstein faggot who has pretty much dedicated his life to destroying MDE after getting humiliated by Hyde.

Autism means superior logic

The fact he managed to get a show on a major cable network is completely surreal, a sign of the coming apocalypse

The only reason you're not laughing is because you feel called out desu.
I know pretty liberal people who still get off on crude and insensitive humor(including MDE) because they actually have spines and conviction in their beliefs and don't want the planet to be turned into their safe space.
MDE is quite rough around the edges, but the core of what they're doing is on point.

>projection
thanks for proving my point
rofl you're no different from a justin bieber fan defending bieber saying "lol haters gonna hate"
tell me, how does his cock taste?

is Gene Wolfe worth reading? I've never read any science fiction because I assumed none of it has any literary merit

>he actually thought a /pol/ user made a namefield generator

who is that semen demon

my gf

i want to pirate his book

equating crude humour to good humour is a good sign of a fucking retard. sorry you were beaten up as a kid and now feel a need to be tough in terms of what jokes you'll laugh at.
any political humour of any sort is generally shit and it's hilarious to see sam hyde bitch about jon stewart then proceeding to do the exact same thing except for the invalids.

Cry harder, bitch nigga.

What are they even doing at all? It's just an unimaginative repackaging of the Tim and Eric show, and I don't even like those guys. He's just a hack whose only claim for fame is participating in a ridiculous internet war and appealing to spiteful nerds. He's just obviously shit, you're blinded by your political beliefs, it's ridiculous. Nobody can even post ONE video as an example of MDE's best humorous content, their fanboys just start calling out their political "foes" and spewing garbage. Go fuck yourself.

>It's just an unimaginative repackaging of the Tim and Eric show, and I don't even like those guys.

Tim and Eric did it first, whereas Sam Hyde did it best.

You can see this in the former's panicked efforts to remain relevant. Tim Heidecker, for example, recently did some deadpan interview thing where he 'came out' as a 'cuck' - which rather than being humorous was merely cringeworthy.

>equating crude humour to good humour is a good sign of a fucking retard.

Crude humor, humor that actually has some stakes to it, is the only humor that matters. Ugliness is key. Otherwise you end up with John Oliver and Samantha Bee.

>any political humour of any sort is generally shit and it's hilarious to see sam hyde bitch about jon stewart then proceeding to do the exact same thing except for the invalids.

MDE understands that the only way to engage with the culture is by appropriating and subverting its methods and mechanisms.
Love it or loathe it, they are doing a fantastic job at giving the "apolitical"(and therefore implicitly supportive of the current establishment) and liberal absurdist/"ironic" humorists a taste of their own medicine.

And yeah, you're really convincing me that you're just an apolitical bystander who hates all political humor equally by referring to MDE's audience as invalids.

>Nobody can even post ONE video as an example of MDE's best humorous content

What would be the point? You can just declare anything unfunny offhand, there's no proving whether something is funny or not

different guy, genius

Why does everybody get so triggered by Sam Hyde? I don't like him much either but I don't go into a frenzy calling everybody who likes him faggot morons. I don't get it

sam at bernie rally was one of the most fun things i've seen

>Nobody can even post ONE video as an example of MDE's best humorous content

Here's a very Veeky Forums example:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxK1abRYXJo

He's pretty great and is loved around here. He's by far the best sf author, it's similar to Moby Dick and Chesterton, but crazy.

Who gives a fuck

you apparently do, enough to keep showering me with (you)'s

The video really made me want to die which is not even an accomplishment. His video hoes are fucking ugly every time too. Pls explain this very humorous video to me it's so ironic and meta I just don't get it.

Have another friend, on the house

what about it is crazy? genuine question, I haven't read him

>no argument
sounds like you're crying like a bitch lmao
>Crude humor, humor that actually has some stakes to it, is the only humor that matters. Ugliness is key. Otherwise you end up with John Oliver and Samantha Bee.
humor is humor. thinking humor has to be crude to be good as i said, is a sign of a mentally dead autistic loser who needs to be shocked into feeling anything.
>MDE understands that the only way to engage with the culture is by appropriating and subverting its methods and mechanisms.
Love it or loathe it, they are doing a fantastic job at giving the "apolitical"(and therefore implicitly supportive of the current establishment) and liberal absurdist/"ironic" humorists a taste of their own medicine.
how so? what exactly are they saying?
all they've done are Veeky Forums-tier references to alpha males, how miscegenation is bad. and a david duke name-drop.
the reason they can't properly articulate what they want to say is that what they want to say is that it translates to the literal serious posts by autistic stormfags on Veeky Forums. and also the reason it's only funny to invalids.
>And yeah, you're really convincing me that you're just an apolitical bystander who hates all political humor equally by referring to MDE's audience as invalids.
i never thought jon stewart or any of the daily show hosts were funny. but their message at the end of the day was good-natured. the difference between american liberal satire and sam hyde is what's underlying it, but you're evidently too autistic to see that.

He has a very wild imagination and is a master at creating mental images in the reader. Great sexy but revolting sea women who come from the Antichrist and have their own massive orwellian state where everyone can talk only in government approved phrases and a story is told in that language.
It's very coherent in the novel itself, but when you describe him it sounds crazy. It's actually a book mainly interested in religious themes, sort of a Confessions of st. Augustine.

watch the new episode and wake up

youtube.com/watch?v=flWfpwN0giw

>"apolitical"(and therefore implicitly supportive of the current establishment) and liberal absurdist/"ironic" humorists
Unimaginative no-talents copying "liberal" humor while pushing a political agenda is considered subversive now? Are you literally retarded? Politically charged art is the least subversive shit out there, it's just telling an internet community what they want to hear.

the more I think about it, it becomes obvious MDE is actually a Russian deep state psy op designed to destabilise the USA and promote mental illness among American youth. You can trace a clear line from MDE's postironic fascism to Limonov's Nazbols in the 90s and post soviet political technologists in general.

He made fun of a girl with a tattoo. She represents normies because she is probably sexually active and has an active social life.

But having fun like that is degenerate hence he makes fun of it, and we laugh as superior beings.

Also his voice sounds funny and he has silly dance moves in it, which is irony. In short, he's redpilled as fuck like you and me. Fuck normal people

i quoted it wrongly. i didn't type that buddy.

yes he makes fun of anyone he perceives to have a better life than himself and symbolizes them as degenerate and therefore inferior to himself in order to make himself feel superior. doesn't take a psychologist to figure that out.

Oh, I'm sorry.
was meant for

You don't think I'm superior to liberals?

Heh, try the redpill, sweetheart

>humor is humor. thinking humor has to be crude to be good as i said, is a sign of a mentally dead autistic loser who needs to be shocked into feeling anything.

You really are fucking upset, aren't you? Like it's one thing to engage in a heated discussion but the way you keep throwing insults left and right really makes it obvious how emotionally invested you are in this dumb, inconsequential shit. Settle down and get a hobby, dude.

>how so? what exactly are they saying?

They're saying a lot of shit desu, watch some of their work and see for yourself.

>but their message at the end of the day was good-natured.

There was absolutely nothing good-natured about the deliberate way in which Stewart and his ilk have gone out of their way to turn their audience into simple-minded, complacent cretins.
They've done nothing but encourage severe intellectual laziness and mindless demonization of any perceived opponents, up to a point where there's a legitimate bit of brainwashing to the whole thing.
Fuck actually doing your own research and coming to your own conclusions, just tune into The Daily Show and let them make your conclusions for you and make you feel good and righteous. You don't have to actually think about why the people you disagree with disagree with you, just listen to that laugh track! The laugh track means they're wrong!

>the difference between american liberal satire and sam hyde is what's underlying it

That's what I've been saying all along, you dipshit. It's what makes MDE valuable in the first place.

>Unimaginative no-talents copying "liberal" humor while pushing a political agenda is considered subversive now?

Considering how many people are foaming at the mouth over what MDE is doing, I'd say yes.

i'd deffo say sambo is doing something right based on the displays of impotent liberal rage ITT

lmao someone believes this unironically. jesus fucking christ your a pretentious bore.
>im le man without qualities

Cry more pseud

>crying like a bitch lmao
>mentally dead autistic loser
>autistic stormfags
>invalids
>autistic

I'm totally not mad because I just got called out, it's just their humor isn't very good guys, I swear!

People calling out Sam Hyde for being an unfunny cunt is always "impotent liberal rage", how convenient.

calling sambo unfunny isn't what exposes you
it's the histrionic desperation with which you call him out being unfunny which outs you as a triggered turd

If that what protects you from critical thought, believe what you want

This is weird logic, the man has almost no dislikes because no one apart from their fanbase cares for MDE. Someone posts his unfunny political dreck on /li/, people call him shit. /pol/ acts triggered and blames it on liberals even though they abandoned Veeky Forums long ago. Chances are he's just shit m8.

>You really are fucking upset, aren't you? Like it's one thing to engage in a heated discussion but the way you keep throwing insults left and right really makes it obvious how emotionally invested you are in this dumb, inconsequential shit. Settle down and get a hobby, dude.
nice projection, you lose autist.
>They're saying a lot of shit desu, watch some of their work and see for yourself.
i've watched it it says aboslutely nothing at all. but again, nice argument
>There was absolutely nothing good-natured about the deliberate way in which Stewart and his ilk have gone out of their way to turn their audience into simple-minded, complacent cretins.
are you retarded? jon stewart actually had wit, sam hyde only tries to make up for it in fashionable ironic edginess.
>They've done nothing but encourage severe intellectual laziness and mindless demonization of any perceived opponents, up to a point where there's a legitimate bit of brainwashing to the whole thing.
sounds like you're describing the sam hyde fanbase.
>Fuck actually doing your own research and coming to your own conclusions, just tune into The Daily Show and let them make your conclusions for you and make you feel good and righteous. You don't have to actually think about why the people you disagree with disagree with you, just listen to that laugh track! The laugh track means they're wrong!
what do you mean by your own research? surfing pol, watching alex jones, stefan molyneux and sam hyde and following their sources? the fact that you think that's completely unbiased is fucking hilarious and shows how autistic you really are. also there's no laugh track you're retarded.
>That's what I've been saying all along, you dipshit. It's what makes MDE valuable in the first place.
what?
unless you're full-on proud retarded neo-nazi you're a fucking retarded autist.

desu it's mostly shrill people like you that only don't like him for political reasons

you sound like you're about to cry

Well, he actually reads books so that makes him more well-read than 90% of /lit, isn't that funny. But I like MDE stuff mostly because of how Sam calls someone a piece of shit and then laughs in a super malicious way, makes me chuckle.

just cringing at your boipucci getting all triggered lmao

OK, you win.

>Well, he actually reads books so that makes him more well-read than 90% of /lit

Nice projection illiterate

uh huh

>no one apart from their fanbase cares for MDE.

didn't world peace have like 900 thousand viewers on average?
look at mde's online presence, they have nowhere near that number of likes/subscribers/followers/whatever on youtube and social media and shit, and even all those likes and shit probably come from a lot of the same people
looks like a lot of people care about MDE to me

i can just imagine you literally shaking with adrenaline right now lmao

>nice projection, you lose autist.
>Nice projection illiterate

at least put some thought into sounding like you're not foaming at the mouth

you crying from your vagina right now?
projecting when someone actually answers your autistic logic? lmao.

>didn't world peace have like 900 thousand viewers on average?

Yeah during its entire ten minutes of content between other shows.

the samefag here is immense.

i think this one is a girl. guys usually move past "you're just projecting" "lmao autist" call-outs at a certain point. could be a cuck though.

>Its a Sam begs for Veeky Forums's approval thread

You should screencap this post for your therapist

>you're a girl!
aww nice projection did you get called a girl when you were 5? calm down vaginaboi.

Holy shit man, are you actually mentally ill?

i'm not that bloke who made you shit your pants in autistic rage, just felt like pointing out what a loser you are

i'm shrugging irl

i'm getting underage vibes from him more than anything else

more like Veeky Forums autists get triggered by a Sam Hyde thread as their facade of being well-read patricians decomposes into dust with the sound of 100 screeching harpies. better go back to your safe-space in your stack thread where you can show off books you'll never read.

>ITT:People call Sam Hyde a hack while two triggered /pol/lacks blame it on women, cucks and "impotent liberal rage".

>shit your pants in autistic rage
never heard of that. do you do that? lmao

>nice projection
>Nice projection
>projecting
>nice projection

Veeky Forums sure has some intellectual heavyweights

Maybe you should try overtly projecting less

>pretends to be objective observer
nice projection.

>ITT: The single buttmad poster confuses his identity for "people"

Who's the most Veeky Forums MDE, Sam, Charles, or Nick?

>if you watch football you're gay
>sitting in a parking lot talking about simulation theory and other topics you learned off wikipedia while smoking tobacco is "higher thinking"

he tries way too hard to overcompensate

>implying he's not just making fun of Veeky Forumsposters who claim Gene Wolfe is their favorite author

charles. he wants to get buttfucked by sam.

he has mental health issues. he laughs over nothing and his door is riddled with fist sized holes. he's pasty, clumsy and fat, probably damn near blind too.

i forgot how good those jhoinney videos are

youtube.com/watch?v=WpWHsi1VMxI

Of course a Sam Hyde thread gets 100 replies right away but actual threads about reading stagnate and die with 3 posts

He's only OK IMO. Not bad, but not great either.

He's funny enough but his political views are comically retarded.

I'm just curious where he will be in about 10 years time. I used to watch his videos a lot a few years back and it's surprising to see him still at it.

I mean he got his own TV show, even if it was just 6 10-minute episodes, just saying