Okay, Veeky Forums...I had a bit of walking-around money and I purchased these...now what do I do?

Okay, Veeky Forums...I had a bit of walking-around money and I purchased these...now what do I do?

now you make sure that next time you buy them with bones and skin

I usually eat them on toast with a slice of cheese when I've forgotten to go shopping for real food.

>on toast with a slice of cheese
What type of cheese is best?

Kraft Singles

I'd advise replacing the cheese with mustard and raw red onion.

Come on, man.
Same but with pickled jalapenos

Ezcheese is the correct answer

Americans

Red onion...check, thank you. Mustard type? Surely not the American yellow. I have some horseradish mustard.

>Same but with pickled jalapenos
Checked, thank you.

Americants

German and Dijon both work fine for me. Also I lean toward brown breads like whole wheat sourdough or rye. The stronger flavored bread stands up better to the strong flavors you're putting on it. Round things out with a pickle and a glass of beer and you're set.

Thank you...I also have a mess of shiitake mushrooms...would they work with the aforementioned fishes?

Best post so far.

Sure. Saute them with the gravy from the cans, add a little soy sauce and you're set.

I wouldn't. To me that seems like one strong flavor too many.

>Sure. Saute them with the gravy from the cans, add a little soy sauce and you're set.
>I wouldn't. To me that seems like one strong flavor too many.

Veeky Forums Death Match

Eh. Second user may be right. I would just have my post on some jasmine rice.

open the can
dump them into your cat's bowl
cats love the smell of piss

Crackers and mustard. Or hot sauce. Solid snack.

Start eating sardines.

Straight.

Start simple my dude

You gotta get acquainted with the texture and taste of what you're working with before getting fancy