He can't use chopsticks

>he can't use chopsticks
Only flyovers, food plebs, and children can't use chopsticks effectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/80542212
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OXNu9g7r4FE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>cleavers are bad

>been here 40,000 years
>still eat with sticks

>muh flyovers
I swear its always the same faggot complaining.

Only second generation immigrants feel the need to virtue signal their heritage with such an inefficient utensil

>virtue signal
You use that phrase so much, you might as well make it your trip, fag.

Absolutely no practical use at all in the 21 century.

Chinese cuisine, and by extension American Chinese food, is tailored to chopsticks. Vegetables and meats are cut into chunks that can be easily picked up and popped in for a satisfying mouthful. Rice is often served sticky so it too can easily be gripped. Even if it's not sticky, like in fried rice, it can still easily be consumed by holding the bowl up to your mouth and pushing the rice in with chopsticks held together sideways.

With Japanese food you have sushi, a form of food basically devoted to creating the most delicious and varied mouthfuls to be picked up with chopsticks. Chopsticks are utensil kino.

pro-tip: use chopsticks on powdered snacks.

Sushi is finger food.

>the culture of "men" who use such delicate utensils are literally going extinct due to not breeding
>their women only want to mate with westerners
>many of them are becoming "women" themselves

yeah no, chopsticks are feminine

He used the word kino and thinks you eat sushi with chopsticks.
Weebs really are this dumb.

>flyovers
Minnesotanon here:
Everyone under 65 in our state can use chopsticks. I guess they are useful sometimes, especially when you don't want to scratch a nonstick pan. But if you want to actually eat your food instead of poking at it you have only 2 choices.
1) put your bowl to you lips and use chopsticks to shovel in food like a barbarian.
2) use a fucking fork

I was born with a hand deformity with my right hand (a second thumb), which has required multiple surgeries. As such, my dominant hand has little thumb mobility, and my thumb has no knuckle. Chopsticks are quite difficult to use, as I lack some dexterity, and my non-dominant hand has the stupid fingers.

>literally going extinct
Sorry to be the one to tell you this user.
Asians aren't going extinct.

Their culture is though.
Most Asians outside of the Islamic nations are slowly becoming more and more westernised.
Japs and in particular their youth are taking on more western ideals with each generation.
In twenty years time Tokyo will look like New York or London especially as they loosen up the immigration policies.

Chinese people use forks/spoons/knives with some meals because it's easier to eat with.

Japanese people use forks/spoons/knives with some meals because it's easier to eat with. Sushi is also traditionally eaten with the fingers you autistic weeb retard.

t. 日本文化 pro

mfw im a tourist in an asian country on a shitty guided tour, and when we are served food in a restaurant they bring us chopsticks
but then when i look around the locals are using forks

>thistriggerstheweeb.jpg

>in 20 years tokyo will look like new york or london

i pity you flyovers who havent traveled. ALL MAJOR INDUSTRIALIZED URBAN ZONES LOOK IDENTICAL.

If everybody in tokyo suddenly spoke fluent english you wouldnt be able to tell it apart from london or new york. I've yet to visit a metro area that wasn't a completely homogenized degenerate shitpile. wow they speak another language its completely different, look the signs are different outside of mcdonalds subway starbucks, the subways, the busses, the bars, the streets, etc. wow the cars are on the opposite side of the road ecks fucking dee, i wonder if i can get chinese/japanese/bbq/steaks/whatever here because they dont have that in this part of the world FUCK OFF

its all the same you dipshit, maybe you should do some traveling before puking up your adolescent postcard nonsense, kiddo, or i'll cleave you atwixt with my steel kokku

and then asian tourists coming to a westen country are served food in a restaurant and can't use a fork and knife at the same time, but rather have to cut it first, put the knife down, then eat it with a fork.

really
makes
you
think

to me it's a fun little part of eating asian food, but if I could only pick using one or the other the rest of my life, fork and knife is clearly superior

european food beats gook food any day, too

>sticks around the tourist traps and the downtown areas
>wonders why it all rook saem

lol americunt dourists

I've lived in both Detroit and Chicago, as well as NYC while visiting family

Somehow, I doubt you live in any city you suburban wannabe twat, probably some upstate hick who thinks they're cultured because they once used chopsticks at a sushi place ran by Chinks

But then my cat doesn't get to lick my fingers clean

>Japan
>Loosen immigration

Nein

See
Weeb got triggered, you were right.

So... do you rub cheetos on your dick and let your cat lick it off?

>Chinese cuisine, and by extension American Chinese food, is tailored to chopsticks. Vegetables and meats are cut into chunks that can be easily picked up and popped in for a satisfying mouthful. Rice is often served sticky so it too can easily be gripped.
Guess what, they can be picked up and popped in even easier with a fork.

I've never seen a person with a solid career choose to use chopsticks over proper utensils

Inanimate objects can't be masculine or feminine.

Oh boy, here we go!

Tell that to the french.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

weebs on suicide watch

kys faggot

That's because we're actually allowed to own forks, knives, and spoons outside of the containment centers.

No

But I'm 25 in St. Paul and I've never even touched chopsticks

All Japanese people are Ameriboos. Their National sport is baseball ffs. Anyone disagreeing is laboring under the delusion that anime = fact.

10/10 post friendo.

So I'm confused here is it good or bad that east Asia is adopting Western degeneracy?

Always makes me think of this.

Yup.
Disney CGI stuff took over anime as the most popular cartoon films this year in Japan.
That's a big indicator of how they are going, also their currency is going to crash very soon.
>protip: if you're taking out any form of long term loan get it in Japanese Yen, its going to be worthless soon.

>All Japanese people are Ameriboos. Their National sport is baseball ffs.

Pretty sure their National Sport is any form of degenerate sexual activity that can no way lead to procreation....

"No sex please, we're Japanese" is a great documentary that shines light on their reproductive issues.

vimeo.com/80542212

Full of men dating their Nintendo DS and waifu pillows. Enthralling.

Those faggots need a few more nukes

All anime characters look western anyway. Especially the female characters. Everyone knows Dragon Ball Super is the only anime worth watching.

Fukushima wasn't enough?

:^)

LOL @ Japan being deathly radioactive for nearly a century.

Asians would think you eat like a fucking pig. Source: expat for 5 yrs

They're not going to have a choice very soon.
The nip economy is fucked, the only way they'll survive is if they turn the North/Central regions into Disneyland.

Japanese people will be extinct in a few hundred years according to demographic trends. It's beautiful. No more anime.

If it's takeaways, i prefer plastic forks/spoons. Disposable wooden chopsticks has this bleach smell to them and may give you splinters.

Because western degeneracy is less harmful than oriental/nip/gook/Chink degeneracy.
Those slants are fucked economically and socially.

Nah, those racist bastards will do suduko first.

Probably.
Did you see Toshiba's earnings report today.
The first to fall.......

Check it out, the collapse is coming....
>dated

learnt how to use chopsticks thanks to cheetos

>Even if it's not sticky, like in fried rice, it can still easily be consumed by holding the bowl up to your mouth and pushing the rice in with chopsticks held together sideways
i thought this would be considered a barbaric way to eat it, just like it would be here. it's not that hard to eat fried/non-sticky rice without literally shoveling it into your mouth. hold them closer to the top and keep them parallel and with a small gap inbetween

There go tech support for my lappy.

That's what I meant?

Literally who? I browse ck pretty regularly and haven't seen it

>lived in japan for 3 years
>spent months living in 浅草
>traveled all over the city
>"lul u jus dont kno the city dude lmfao fuckin weeb who dwells in tourist traps"

you dont know shit about tokyo, dont act like surfing around on google earth makes you an authority. metro looks the same whether you are in LA, NYC, Tokyo, London, Jew Aviv, Dubai, Cuckholm, Berlin, or Sydney. Only major differences are the local food, the language, and what the people look like. You simply haven't traveled enough, or only spent a few days taking pictures at hotspots.

You're wrong though, you're probably one of those morons who can't tell the difference between different artists or musicians of the same genre either

Hell, you probably couldn't tell the difference between Burger King and McDonalds, because hey, they sell all the same items!

>doesnt own a passport
>tries to tell people about things they have experienced
>makes hamburger references in a desperate attempt to shore up non-argument
lmao

FACT: Anime isn't real.
FACT: Japanese people are not having children.
FACT: The Japanese economy is in the toilet.
FACT: The yen is in free fall
FACT: Japan's national defence relies on the US. If the US stopped protecting them, Japan would be rolled over by China in a month.
FACT: Japan was an undeveloped backwater before contact with Europeans.
FACT: Japan was rebuilt completely by the US after WW2 and if it wasn't for the US, Japan would be African tier today.
FACT: Japan copies everything Europe or America does.
FACT: The only thing Japan ever invented was instant noodles.

true, but japan was the least undeveloped of the asian countries, and was the first and fastest to adapt to westernization without imploding or becoming a pseudo slave-state

I can, but there's no point. Any chinese food in this country is optimised for use with forks anyway.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OXNu9g7r4FE

Peace out.

I was in Chinatown last week at this little hole in the wall restaurant with great food. They only offered chopsticks for guests, which is fine. But after my meal I went to the bathroom and noticed that a couple of staff members were eating their dinner at a back table. They were all using plastic forks! That convinced me that western eating utensils are superior.

You should watch "Know Your Enemy" on Netflix

I'm a flyover food pleb who uses chopsticks since I was a child.

Your move, OP.

And yet the fork still works better, even if it's your first time using one.

Its pretty fucking patronizing for a white person to even attempt to use them

A white person using chopsticks is like going to a Taco Bell and speaking the little Spanish you learned in high school when ordering your food

>Only flyovers, food plebs, and children can't use chopsticks effectively.
Chopsticks are shit for anything other than kbbq.

>flyover
Also we please glass all the population centers?
t. san diegan

Weebs on suicide watch.

The nips are.