Regardless of how good/bad you think My Twisted World was, it was far superior to anything that any of you could write

Regardless of how good/bad you think My Twisted World was, it was far superior to anything that any of you could write.

Even the comment I'm writing now has 1000 times more literary merit than that pos.

Most of us are better read than Elliot was, so you're probably wrong

It was objectively good, but you cannot admit that because you dislike the author on a personal level.

>reading MTW reviews on Goodreads
talk about a gold mine

But I did write it

digitz confrim

I'm not.

I maybe don't not doubt it, that you are or are not totally maybe right or wrong to be honest your maybe correct about not being right?

It was the best work of the 21st century so far

Semi related, but just a gentle reminder to Veeky Forums that you are the fucktoy of both /r9k/ and /pol/ and occasionally get spitroasted.

I have no idea who the author or book in question is, but that's the most idiotic comeback ever. "This car keeps breaking down. It sucks."
"Oh, yeah? Could you build a better car? If not, your criticisms are invalid!"

He wrote like I did in seventh grade.

>it's a "elliot gets really scared and starts crying" section

>It was objectively good
No, it was terrible. It was worse than any livejournals I've read. I'm quite happy to read things written by or starring people I don't like though.

Frogfriends are an integrated part of this board now newfag.

There are only two major groups of people on Veeky Forums now, marxists and robots.

You sounds like a cunt who will only consider a book good if John Green tells you to think it's good.

>Frogfriends are an integrated part of this board now newfag

Exactly, because /r9k/ became so infested with cancer, that we emigrated en masse and took Veeky Forums over as our own, see the image

That's a weird conclusion to jump to friend.

Post an excerpt, please.

Not really

Still one of the best comedies I know. Theres this passage where he calls his mom because he discovered his roommates weren't virgins. Theres this other about blind believing in the book The Secret. Some passages are like a parody of American Psycho and I really like American Psycho. Some others are really comfy like vising his grandmother or traveling to Iran. Don't forget his parents where rich, he had access to some nice things and the driving videos picture his life as nice (if he could enjoy the small things instead of being autistic).

But I don't like Brett Easton Ellis

But /r9k/ is the cancer

Now I'm imagining the biblical plague of frogs as not being actual frogs, but just a handful of obnoxious Israelites going around etching rare Pepes on the sides of tombs and palaces.

>tfw no freedom
>tfw no qt gf with the head of an animal

I consider My Twisted World a comedy. How can you not laugh at Eliot? He's just so pathetic. It's like if Charlie Brown wrote a manifesto.

OP should post a short, maybe paragraph long excerpt from his favorite book, and then try to explain why he thinks this excerpt is important or exemplary of the book, perhaps providing a short analysis of it and the way the words flow together. Then he should read it aloud over his preferred audio-sharing website so we can laugh like a bunch of cunts at his minor pronunciation mistakes. This should be required of him and all /r9k/ crossposters before they are able to post again. I'd extend it to /pol/ but at least they are semi-literate when it comes to meme traditionalist books

This is the only way to make Veeky Forums great again, I see no other clear path

MTW is great not because of its misogynistic message, but rather as an incredible exploration of the banality of modern American life, the trials of coming of age as one of the privileged, the plight of the autistic male underclass, and the nearness of mundane everyday life to revolutionary violence.

Best American work of literature since Gravity's Rainbow.

I do indeed feel bad about my bleak prospects for writing a life story or nonfiction novel or mega grudge-essay or any such piece of literature, but I can write something with more artistic merit than eliot's twisted world, and I probably know a few other people who could also do likewise.

He gave his work meaning and merit with his life. You would never have the courage to do something as drastic as he did, and that's why anything you write will remain inferior to My Twisted World.

Elliot Rodger is a saint