What is the strongest chili/pepper you've ever experienced?

What is the strongest chili/pepper you've ever experienced?

Personally it was the ghost pepper. I ate a burger that was slathered with ghost pepper salsa. There was so much damn salsa it was dripping everywhere, over my hands and arms. I had to scratch my nose and I used the top of my hand and little did I know there was a little of the salsa there.

Long story short, ghost peppers up the nose hurts.

neighbor grew scotch bonnets in his apartment and gave me some. I liked the heat but I found they had a really weird taste

I just stick with fresh jalapenos these days

My mother grew ghost peppers in her garden one year. I got about a third of the crop. Cooking with them was a challenge because just touching them once they were cut burned my hands. I took to just throwing a whole on to simmer in a dish, then just fishing it out before serving. But even using them like that they were still hot as fuck. Good flavor though. Very similar to habanero.

Jalapenos are really inconsistent, I find. Maybe there is time of year they peak but I've had some that I could eat raw without breaking a sweat and others that have been just too spicy.

Trinidad scorpion Butch. Its bad.

The hottest pepper I've ever tried was a habanero. Wasn't as spicy as I thought it would be, just a little hotter than jalapenos.

I love habanero. The citrusy taste is fantastic for pico.

All peppers vary. I've had some serranos that were milder than your average jalapeno and others that were crazy hot. When I'm cooking with them I always taste to know the level of heat I'm dealing with.

I'm a real pussy when it comes to heat, I can barely tolerate jalapenos.

But the hottest I've ever tried was one of those naga ghost chilis in a sauce.

It only took a tiny drop. I cried like a bitch and drank half a gallon of milk.

>just a little hotter than jalapenos.

then you've tried some shitty habaneros. I can eat jalapenos like candy, but eating one habanero made me cry for 15 minutes.

What is tobasco made from? Vinegar and?

Tobasco peppers you fucking cunt

>Tobasco
I see this a lot here, is it a regional spelling or something?

just vinegar

Probably because of how some people pronounce it.
TO BAS KO
instead of
TAH BAS KO

LOVE scorpions! Dry and grind them, then put on your pizza for mouth magic.

Scorpions are hottest peppers I've had. Keep trying to grow Carolina Reapers but haven't had fruit yet.

No, they're just flyover retards who can't spell.

>giving a fuck about how Spanish derived words are spelt

You need to go back.

chick at my work breeds carolina reapers
shits hot, needed a shotglass of buttermilk to go with it after eating a few raw.

my stomach, intestines, colon, and worst of all my tender h'boipucci were holocaused. 0/10 wouldn't casually eat during a break again

>he's an illiterate flyover hick

>using words out of context

The only fuckboy here is you. Shove your hyperbole up your arse.

>my tender h'boipucci

>hyperbole
You don't know what that means, dipshit.

Spotted the redditurd

>mfw my friend gave me a Carolina reaper under the pretense that it was just a dry bell pepper.
That was the most pain I've ever experienced in my mouth. Shit was burning for an hour before I could eat again. I do like them in jams though, funnily enough.

I've tried habaneros a few times and they were all like that. I can't tell if I've just been eating strong jalapenos or weak habaneros.

>hyperbole
>uses the word 'illiterate' to describe someone that misspelt one word

Holy fuck, you are one stupid bastard.

How bad would you reckon it would be if you grind one of these and accidently inhale the dust?

Posting my office stash

Got 13 or so ghost pepper plants sprouted and maybe 10 carolina reapers. Afraid to transfer them to real pots and put them outside since it never seems to be 75+ for more than 1 day though.

>What is the strongest chili/pepper you've ever experienced?
Scorpion, from trinidad tobago.

That shit is strong.

I live in the town where the Carolina Reaper was bred.

Still haven't tried it.

I bit into an actual trinidad scorpion pepper. I felt that shit all the way into the bone of my jaw. Seriously. Wew, pretty intense.

I used to regularly use ghost chili hotsauce, but I've toned it down since then. Still love spicy food though.

habanero
I don't really like my food to be "hot" though. I like just enough heat to get that pleasant warming sensation. Poblano is BY FAR my favorite pepper, for me it has the perfect amount of heat and an unbeatable taste.

>Poblano
It has such a creamy taste to it. Nothing like a warm poblano and corn soup.

Coworker brought a bottle of Ghost Pepper extract to work at some Chinese buffet years ago.

Everyone working was trying it. Even the hostesses and shit. It was fucking hot and everyone was sweating and tearing up.

Humble habanero is the hottest pepper I've eaten, but I have a 2,000,000 Scoville sauce I use moderately regularly.

Nagaa curry. Not sure how hot that actually is, but I tried some and tasted nothing but burning.

I don't see the difference. Maybe it's my lazy southern england accent, but to and tah end up the same.

I have eaten a habanero and use hot sauce with ghost chili, would not recommend, shit hurt my ass