This is Zizek's wife, Jela Krečič

This is Zizek's wife, Jela Krečič.

We're all gonna make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zizek is a based god. I'm none of that

Where there any other philosophers with hot wives? I know Socrates had a wife but he was the opposite of beauty so she was probably ugly as well.

Continental Philosphy = Pussy Magnet

Analytic Philosophy = Lucky to marry a dry crone

Socrates' wife was hot but a real bitch.

Zizek has also had several hot wives, he's taken them all for himself.

Zizeks first wife was pretty average, seems like he upgraded after fame to a fine bad bitch then learned he doesn't need that shit and found a good girl

>implying that thing is hot

She's not a super model like his previous wife but she's a damn lot better than a seventy year old hobo should have

There's supposedly another wife in between the first and the super model.

Camus had a hot wife, and hot mistresses. Heidegger got with a young Hannah Arendt (very qt).

All these pseuds cant keep getting all the qt's

Kinky qts too.

arendt was always based af

where to find qts like that if im ugly

my country desu

Make it what? It's just a pretty woman, god know what goes through their heads and you shouldn't have the, as any type of goal whatsoever, specially if you're interested in philosophy.

God you are such a fag

Plus she probably has extramarital sex with younger, more virile men anyway,Zizek is a grandpa.

I'll never betray my waifu

where is your country?

Don't put women on a pedestal.

in my planet desu

he is just joking. he will never make it

where is your planet?

in my solar system desu

I love you

he is deconstructing her, with a top-down approach

>We're all gonna make it.

Someone post the fisting quote.

Xanthippe wasn't a bitch, just a lot of dude around them knew she was smarter than them, and they felt threatened

maybe start by never saying 'based' ever again and feeling ashamed that you ever used it.

Pic related is his ex.

>In 2005, he married 26-year-old Argentine model Analia Hounie in a celebrity wedding heavily covered by the international news media. It has been reported that Hounie is the daughter of Lacanian psychoanalysts, that she has read and understands quite competently Žižek’s difficult and voluminous works, and (depending on the report) that she either is or is not a genius.

Awful body.

>Analia

Let's see yours and compare; I bet money you're a fat neckbeard with bitch tits. Not only is Hounie prettier than you, she's also smarter

Can't deny those quads

>live in Slovenia where everyone is so poor and women desperate for financial liberation you can pick the cream of the crop being some kind of international intellectual clown
>reflective at all on the rest of us
Zizek lives in another world. Metaphysically and in reality, the latter being the 3rd world.

You're not fooling anyone, Analia. I keep in shape and I shave but I don't understand what you think that has to do with your nasty twig body. I could just as well be a fatty and my criticism would be no less valid.

>what you think that has to do with your nasty twig body
Oh lord, fatties gon fat.

Ha! Now, if you permit me *lick lip* to shay something disgasting! What I do iesh *sniff* I come with, she comes with her anoesh *pulls shirt* whereupon I preshent her wisth my Big Other.

This thing should have a Zizek version

Like this?

>Arendt

One of my fav Juden.

>Xanthippe
>smarter than anyone

lmao in the phaedo literally the first thing socrates does is has his friends throw her out of the prison because she's being hysterical and it was time for manly discussions about life.

Bravo user. I can't stop laughing

yeah except the "fucking super hot chicks" one

Perfect 10/10 post my man.

Not being on the basedness-level of Socrates hardly makes you dumb desu
The others were acting like women as well, at least she had an excuse

Do you think her book is actually good like Zizek says?

It's supposed to get an english translation as well

If I lived in Slovenia and had 10$ in my pocket I could have such a wife too. It proves nothing. I live in America.

so, he is Elvis of communism
you can become the Elvis of egotism

>tfw no boyish qt gf

>she either is or is not a genius

I am also either am or am not a genius. Nobody knows!

you know that not every model is a super model right

Whatever faggot

he has said that he could never do anal because maybe she would only be doing it for his sake
in the same interview he complained about americans who start telling you about their sex life even though you've just met them

I know. You're a faggot.

>AD 3008
>two valued logic

That wasn't an option, user.

Fags I say this as a Slovenian: No matter where you are, bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

This, what's the the point 'making it' if the woman will only be with you because you're a famous academic? If Zizek were an unknown professor in Ljubljana he would be single or married to a old hag.
youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94

Why you guys think Slovenia is a shithole where everyone lives in wooden sheds and drinks vodka?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI

koliko si guzobolan na skali 1-10 (inequality adjusted)?

>I am also either am or am not
>Nobody knows!
I know you're not.

>16: USA

Not that high

I mean, no one thinks it's like that now. But I'm assuming (based on literally no actual knowledge) that it was significantly shittier fifty years ago, when Slavoj was a young man.

Could be wrong though.

Communism was pretty good.