After a whole month of waiting my century eggs are finally ready for eatin, hooray

After a whole month of waiting my century eggs are finally ready for eatin, hooray.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg
abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/lots-laughs-food-fake-austin-restaurant/story?id=28721112
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what the fuck is this

make a cookalong if you try this again

stop

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg
fucking China, seriously

Those are Month Eggs you dolt.

It's kinda boring, you pickle them, wait, wrap them up, wait some more, WA LA.

I kinda wanna try making iron eggs

The spirits are telling me to tell you that you shouldn't eat that you probably won't make it if you do.

a pitty it seems kinda interesting

how was the taste?

How the fuck do you avoid dying when eating these?

Eggwhite is a bit salty and jelly-like but mostly flavorless, the yolk tastes like creamy semi-soft boiled, well, egg. They smell like ammonia, so it's best not to breathe!

Keep breathing?

nice
I'll try it if I ever have the chance to

I don't mind the taste of the jelly like egg white but the yolk just taste really weird to me.

Virgin boy eggs are better.

Marinated in the urine of young boys.

>This place is real
>This place is near my house
>This place doesn't have prices online

Empirical evidence that gentrification leads to terrible things.

>century egg
>a month
wow OP. way to fuck up.

>This place is real

Googling for reviews has revealed that it isn't, thank the lawd.

abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/lots-laughs-food-fake-austin-restaurant/story?id=28721112

>Empirical evidence that gentrification leads to terrible things.

Funny. It led to less niggers, less violent crimes, and a near doubling of our real estate.

Gentrification is pretty great as long as you're not a nigger squatter, famnegro.

>It led to less niggers, less violent crimes, and a near doubling of our real estate.

That's only true if you're one of the people gentrifying an area. People moving in and raising the cost of living in a city pushes people out and causes suburbs to get shitty, which is why my local grocery store now carries chicken feet and has no self-checkout line.

i hate it so much

my neighborhood is gentrifying

all the good restaurants have closed and been replaced by overpriced hipster trash. there's only one decent music venue left. and crime has gone through the roof... after living in the same place for over a decade with no problems, suddenly in the past two years i've had multiple vehicle thefts and vandalism, and several other break ins

i'll take junkies and alcoholics over shitty yuppies with their horrible taste and attitude any day

can't wait to leave that hell hole