Do I hab cancer anons?

Do I hab cancer anons?

Dubs confirm it. Enjoy your early death!

doesn't look like anything to me

i don't know MICHAEL do you

Do I ?

What is the Veeky Forums way of preventing cancer?

Noose around the neck or a bullet to the alleged place of cancer

looks clear to me but i'm just some dumbass on an anime imageboard

post a lot of threads about it

I'm also a dumbass tryin to get 2nd opinions from other dumb assess unless they prove me and my doctor wrong

Still don't. But please keep posting every few days about it. Never know when it might show up.

Fuck off Zach Bowen, you don't fucking have cancer.

Fasting, sunscreen, not drinking too much

Nope. It's your heart chakra.

You need to work on healing your heart chakra.

Doctors are never going to help you. They will continue to take your money as long as you are willing to give them money. But you don't have cancer and they will keep telling you that you don't have cancer and doing nothing to treat you.

I'm not telling you to pay someone to heal your heart chakra, obviously that would be a total scam. I'm telling you to look into it and read about it yourself. If you look up things like meditations you can find a lot of resources to help you learn about, open and heal your heart chakra without spending any money.

You have literally nothing to lose by doing this and you can get better.

I get that you're autistic and as soon as you see the word 'chakra' part of your brain starts sperging out and blocks off all the useful information you are being given.

But everyone logical and scientific is telling you that you do not have cancer, and you are choosing to directly assert that science and medicine are wrong. So why are you so fucking retarded you cannot even try other things?

i didnt make this thread, an impostor

i do have it tho

>Heart chackra
Gtfo fucking weeb shit

Isn't it a hindu thing?

Protect skin, don't smoke or drink, eat healthy. That is all you can do, really.

Having good genes.

Also exercise, and avoid excessive consumption or red meat.

you again? What you really need is to talk to a psychiatrist about your mental condition. Not even trying to be mean, not joking. You keep making these threads, convinced you are dying.

The doctors you talked so all said you're fine. Now its time to go talk to a head doctor.

looks fine as long as food doesn't start tasting differently to you

You can't track a user's post history dude. I'm a newfag how do you do that?
Or you're just filling my head with lies so you can confuse me

Why would food starts tasting differently ?
Isn't that depression ?