Is this board just uncultured americans bashing other uncultured americans because they don't like or haven't tasted x...

Is this board just uncultured americans bashing other uncultured americans because they don't like or haven't tasted x food?

do any of you realise how funny you look to europeans with an actual culture and cuisine?

O B S E S S E D

>have an actual culture and cuisine
>talk about nothing but america, american culture, and american cuisine

Really makes you think.

ill save you some time. Nobody gives a fuck what euros think

>american culture
>american cuisine

none of those really exist, lad, unless you're counting mickey dee's and morbid obessity

>YOU'REA RETARD
>YOU'RE AUTISTIC
>YOU'RE A RETARD
>YOU'RE AUTISTIC

>Veeky Forums - Food and Cooking

That's mostly one guy though

OP I hope a giraffe sneezes on you and you get some weird disease that makes your cock fall off.

O B E S E
B
E
S
E

You're absolutely right.
Most annoying person I've ever run into on this site.
150 Mentions of autism and 300 mentions of retardation per day on this one dude.

It's about americans eating trash and pretending it's food

Your post reeks of horse and dog meat and century eggs

>be me
>be america
>go visit Europe
>realize Europe is shitty
Europoors just jelly. Go eat some more McDonalds.

>he thinks horse meat is the same as dog meat

thanks for proving my point, uncultured american swine

>saying american just start some autistic screeching storm
Now for real, it's not about uncultured americans bashing others.
It's just about uncultured people bashing others people, cultured or not. As a cook this board is a fucking disgrace, i'm just coming for gore threads and a quick laugh from time to time, until i get really mad at dumb shit.

Flyover may may is much like pleb may may.
Only used by plebs

triggered american detected

> i'm just coming for gore threads and a quick laugh from time to time, until i get really mad at dumb shit

describing it this detailed, you are clearly lying

ESL time!

>he visited every country, kingdom, enclave and nation in Europe.
Wish I had that sort of free time. :(

The key is to get paid to do it.

I'm from belgium dumb fuck
Sérieusement pourquoi est-ce que vous êtes tous aussi attardés ?

Also when i say dumbshit, i'm not talking about you whole shitstorm. I'm talking about what some of you fags are doing with your fucking food.
That and this whole fucking clique of retards who thinks that a steak is meme food or shits like that. Americans or not, they're just faggots to me.

You're on Veeky Forums. Which means the userbase shews both young American and internet addicted - not the mot cultured people in the world. So what?

Tout simplement parce que c'est amusant

>être attardé c'est amusant
Quand t'as 14 ans ... Oh je vois :^)

Le traducteur de Google est tout à fait de la merde

Whatever you may think of the tastes of the average American citizen, whatever you may think of the "cuisine" that originates from here..

nearly all the great chefs in the world have either migrated here or were born here. You want the best goddamn burger in the world? Well obviously, you come to America. But, you want the fucking tastiest Beef Wellington you've ever sank your chompers into? I goddamn guarantee you the best Beef Wellington is made in a restaurant somewhere in America. The most delicious Soupe à L'oignon? FUCK YEAH IT'S IN AMERICA!

Almost makes all the school shootings worth it.

Hourly

>have some great chefs
>the average citizen is still a raging pleb
Enjoy your sweet bread

>mfw pajeet thinks he's european

lol american culture is the most influential in the world lad.

the majority eats literally trash and has no access to great chefs

wew and where do all those burger chefs go to train? that's right, either europe or from people who studied in europe

>there are chefs in america who can make onion soup
wew laddie

I always wondered how all those award winning chefs substitute proper cheese since americans restricted it and classify it as toxic waste

they just use american substitutes I imagine, it's not like a burger would notice or even be capable of appreciating a good cheese

>american substitutes
impossible
we are talking about highly regarded chefs here
think about their pride