HOLY.... Ate a 125mg cannacap about 2 hours ago. Just reading Ulyssess. Was the first chapter narrated by Stephen...

HOLY.... Ate a 125mg cannacap about 2 hours ago. Just reading Ulyssess. Was the first chapter narrated by Stephen? Seccond chapter was nice. The writing reminds me a lot of Mason and Dixon. So many nice paragraphs. when does it start to get difficult? Anyone reading this right now?

>when does it start to get difficult?
Roughly 2/3s of the way through.

>HOLY

lemme guess kid . . . JR is your favorite book?

(is it worth a read? i liked recognitions a lot)

I thought the first chapter was the most coherent.

>2/3s of the way through
>Proteus is literally one if not the most difficult chapter in the book, and it's at the very beginning.

Proteus is definitely not the most difficult chapter in the book and it's p short.

it is one of them. J R was hilarious.

It's better than the recognitions. Although The recognitions is more of an achievement(if that makes any sense). All the stuff he crammed into it. Quite impressive.

FUCK OFF JUNKIE DEGENERATE

Veeky Forums is a StraightEdge board!

That means your disgusting degeneracy will NOT be tolerated here.

Kill yourself before your foul habit gets the better of you and you are forced to steal or murder to sustain your addiction.

Sincerely, all of Veeky Forums.

I have bad degenerative disc disease.

Get over it junkie.

I know it's true. I've been addicted to doing weeds for 10 years now. it's hopeless.

Oxen of the sun is much harder.

kek'd

this user is right,. what he said makes no sense if you havent read the two books but once you have it makes sense

LMAO OH FUCK CHAPTER 3 WEEEEW

Frick off nerd, psychedelics have given me a more colourful and enjoyable life than I could have ever imagined

>Proteus is the most difficult chapter
confirmed for never having finished Ulysses. let me guess you read up to chapter 4 or so and marked it as "read" on your goodreads anyway kek

fucking pseud pleb kys

>Proteus is the most difficult chapter
That's literally not what I said.

>Mason and Dixon

>random gray square in top right

I'd like to know why they did that.