Ok real talk

ok real talk

how the fuck do you spread butter over sliced bread without destroying the bread

and why isn't there a fucking infomercial product that solves this very real problem

You didn't try to spread cold butter on bread did you? Allow it to get to room temp. No, it won't go bad.

Well, you might want to let it soften after you pull it out of the fridge, buddy.

you have to warm the butter homie

i'm hungry right now

Warm up the butter or let a pat sit out at room temp, honey.

Warm it up or face destroyed bread ya lazy-ass nigger.

>infomercial product that solves this very real problem

microwave

>Not being a lazy American

Do yuros really do this?

this changes everything

1. Buy butter dish
2. Leave stick of butter on butter dish
3. ???
4. Easy to spread butter

...are you serious.

You can just let the butter warm up or you can whip butter into a spread. There isn't an informational product for this because whipped butter is available at every grocery store already.

just drag your knife along the top of the butter to shave a curl of butter or just slice multiple paper thin slices of butter carefully. as long as its thin, you should be able to spread cold butter

Be gentle and let the butter warm up on top of the bread first.

Not butter, says so in the front of the bottle.

He's looking for an infomercial product.

bake/broil/toast your bread with the butter

store the butter in a cupboard so that it's barely solid

Why the hell is your butter so cold?
Don't tell me you leave that shit in the fridge

>why isn't there a fucking infomercial product that solves this very real problem
>he tears his butter in black and white every morning because he doesn't know there's a better way

>10 ft long ribbon of butter

keep it at room temp you germophobe woman

tell the people who put the butter in the fridge to fuck off

That doesn't sound accurate but it sure as hell sounds cool.

>all these "just leave it on the counter" fags
room temp here is 45f or just 2.5C over refrigerator temperature. even if i burn my toast it doesnt melt a pat of butter all the way

10feet means that the ribbon would be 1mm thick almost exactly if it uses the whole stick of butter

Assuming the standard dimensions for a stick of butter: 80mm x 38mm x 38mm

>tfw used to take the top off and pour ICBINB spray on bread and corn

>room temp here is 45f
Horseshit unless you live in a fucking igloo.

slice the butter thinly
place slice on the warm toast
wait 15 seconds
spread

>toast bread
>apply butter on warm bread
>let it melt a bit
>spread
OR if you're a plebeian who doesn't toast their bread
>warm your knife under hot running water
>spread

just toast the knife you dingus

The reverse is true.
What do you think that little pot of hot water they bring you in restaurants is for?

What hot water?

The idea is you dip the butter knife in it before spreading. It's just below boiling temperature ideally.

>neading bread

>filename

Carefully.

>how the fuck do you spread butter over sliced bread without destroying the bread

Stop storing your butter in the fridge, foolio. It lasts for a long time at room temperature. Just take out however much butter you will use up before it goes bad and keep it out of the fridge.

Margarine works fine for bread.
Olive oil + pan is great.

this thing doesnt do anything, no surprise its french

Start using real butter

Why bother with water when you could just seal the butter inside a storage container?

It's just a cheap way of sealing that expels all air.

>that expels all air
Only if there's enough butter in the bell to rise over the lip of it.
Otherwise wouldn't there be air trapped between the butter and the water?

how come my mom can butter bread immediately after taking it out of the fridge? i just can't get it right

took me about 15 times of shredding my breads apart to get this OP are you retarded or what?

>Otherwise wouldn't there be air trapped between the butter and the water?

Yes, but that's such a small amount of air that it doesn't matter much. The idea is to prevent it from being in contact with all the air circulating in a room.

>The idea is to prevent it from being in contact with all the air circulating in a room.

This would do that just as well, though.
Why buy a unitasker butter bell instead of just putting the butter inside one of the storage containers you surely own?

>This would do that just as well, though.

Yes it would.

>>Why buy a unitasker butter bell instead of just putting the butter inside one of the storage containers you surely own?

Makes perfect sense to me. I wasn't advocating purchasing a butter bell, I was simply answering the question posed in 8807078.