Why is this popular? It tastes like absolute ass and it's not good for you

Why is this popular? It tastes like absolute ass and it's not good for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

dresselstyn.com/site/
dresselstyn.com/site/faq/
bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539
circ.ahajournals.org/content/circulationaha/108/22/2757.full.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10704618
time.com/4386248/fat-butter-nutrition-health/
youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dietary cholesterol isn't a significant source of elevated cholesterol except for certain populations.

t. vegan shill

fuck off

I eat hamburgers and fish on the reg, mate.

Hello fat-earther

It's cheap.
It tastes good.
Both the whites and the yolk have properties that make them good to cook with.

how's it going, grain merchant?

Because it tastes good and is good for you

>want to eat some hard boiled eggs
>have to get through the disgusting white to eat delicious yolk

I'd pay premium dollars to get some gmo kinda egg that is entirely yolk

You mean the thing humanity has subsided on for millenia but in the past 50 years has been demonized because of social Darwinism and book sales? The

I like egg whites but not the yolks. I always feel like I'm losing out on something because I don't usually cook eggs with my breakfast.

You can just cut the hard boiled egg in half, and eat the yolk only, numbnuts.

Because people are usually savages. Good thing we have cheese, nature's solidified semen.

>throw away more than half the egg

???

Separating egg yolks is pretty trivial. All you need is a plastic bottle.

>muh 9000 years of grain
Humanity's older than that, sorry. Doesn't take a book to tell you that something that's been with us for that shortly can't be natural to our condition

Just grab the yolk with your fingers

>doesnt take a book

Actually it would since your claims are typical retarded fat-earther shit. Obese keto memeshitter stupid anti-vaxxer faggotry

Refined grains being bad doesn't suddenly make eggs healthy

>muh nature!!!!

You're using an electronic device in most likely a brick house not built by you communicating with electromagnetic waves with someone likely hundreds if miles away. You also go to a grocery store or more likely McDonalds for your food

Humamity went beyond its """"nature""""" years ago

Is tea magically unhealthy because we only started drinking it a couple thousand years ago too??

Jesus christ you lemmings are THE downfall of society. Literal idiocracy

>muh biology has changed because we have advanced tools now
False equivalency, you stupid nigger

>dresselstyn.com/site/
>dresselstyn.com/site/faq/
Fuck off.

There's literally no reason why it wouldn't you stupid fat fuck.

Go ahead and tell me how you feel living at a cell tower for a month

Oh looky, another bro science thread made by people who are ruled by emotion instead of science.
Eggs are absolutely healthy for you. They were one of humans first foods, along with roots, berries, and grass/weed seeds. Then we learned to eat meat raw, then we learned to cook meat. We were hunters and gatherers LOOOOONG before we invented farming. Eggs are also one of the best foods for your hair and skin.

>There's literally no reason why it wouldn't
Because that's not how adaptation works, dipshit. Did you physically change when smartphones came out or what?

Can't have it both ways, fat-earther

>eggs are absolutely healthy for you

Actual actual bro-science you see perpetuated by book salesmen and /fat/izens

>one of humans first foods

Irrelevant

Nice broscience faggot

>Can't have it both ways
Could you at least try to reply in a way that relates to the post? The reddit spacing and the made up label are enough to deal with

Oh okay youre done actually arguing your pants on head retarded fallible points so now youre going to complain about spacing. I didnt think you were serious at any point

>I didnt think you were serious at any point
Which is why you replied.

Fantastic discussion, nothing short of anything expected from some fat-earther who thinks oatmeal is poison and bacon is health food

>complain about "broscience"
>throws the reddit argument
>assumes he is better than any of us

seek help

>pointlessly interrupts the discussion with his retardation
>haha, youre done actually arguing your points
Not my fault you can't stay on topic.

I get it, it's probably late for you and the sugar rush is wearing off so you're not entirely there, but if you can be bothered, try disproving the original statement here that's backed up by several studies - bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539

I follow the Esselstyn diet, flyover monkey.

What did I interrupt? What are you even arguing at this point if you were actually arguing anything?

Are you just venting?

Its also your job to disprove consensus, not mine.

>backed by several studies
And hilariously shattered by far more

Your link is a meta analysis of cherrypicked cohort studies that are not dietary interventions that measure patient health at baseline. They are unreliable and you are being disingenuous to yourself by reading the title and conclusion to a paper thinking you've remotely grasped it

Typical fat-earther logical deduction

>I'm rubber your glue!!!!
You're a shit tier reddit cocksucker who knows NOTHING about nutrition or culinary history. Go outside and throw yourself in the dumpster where you belong, you bag of human shit and garbage.

Lol fat earther looks like he needs a snack

Temporary spikes in cholesterol from eating food do not translate to long term cholesterol elevation. Just because you have diabeetus, doesn't mean that everyone has to follow your doctor's diet.

>And hilariously shattered by far more
And yet there are none in your post despite me specifically asking for it in the case you're interested in continuing this discussion.

Do you really think that throwing teenage girl insults somehow validates the pants on head retarded shit you keep typing? Seriously, you're a worthless human. You have no knowledge, just a loud fucking mouth.

Mhmmm okay

consistently eating high amounts of cholesterol will raise you serum cholesterol unless your cholesterol is already absurdly high

>isn't good for you
Its probably the only genuine "superfood". Nothing is more healthy than eggs

t. egg council creep

T. Ignorant retard that hasn't read a legitimate science journal in her life

Not him, but it was a reference you retard.

Yeah well I'm in on the meme more than you, clearly

You clearly haven't because otherwise you wouldnt be spouting such retarded shit

Reading Time's headline "Satuwated fat is good fo you!!!" is NOT scientific

Down to almost equations on how dietary cholesterol increases serum cholesterol and risk of atherosclerosis and cerebrovascular diseases

circ.ahajournals.org/content/circulationaha/108/22/2757.full.pdf

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10704618

Introducing dietary cholesterol into a relatively high fat diet significantly makes the LDL more atherogenic

wow, it's as if the point is eating eggs while also eating a healthy diet as opposed to 19 pounds of red meat and deep fried hyper processed garbage a day is good for you

Link to that headline.

>We performed standard analyses of serial intravascular ultrasound (IVUS) studies of 60 left main coronary arteries
nice sample size you got there buddy

The diet doesnt matter. The eggs are going to have the same effect

>Dietary cholesterol isn't a significant source of elevated cholesterol except for certain populations.

Eggs send blood cholesterol into the stratosphere. I see you've taken the egg pill.

Those fraud studies measure fasting blood cholesterol. Which of course will have low cholesterol. Eat an egg or 2 or three, and you're doing serious harm to you arteries for several hours while they're digesting and keeping your blood cholesterol elevated.

>I don't understand the difference between good cholesterol (found in eggs) and bad cholesterol, the thread

well now you should start eating semen and cyanide dick head

>Down to almost equations on how dietary cholesterol increases serum cholesterol
Link unrelated or where is it?

Lets see your links

Not verbatim of course but if you search Time magazine saturated fat you'll see the headline

my HDL was 55 and LDL was 40 last time I was at doctor and I eat close to 8 eggs a week usually

This one? time.com/4386248/fat-butter-nutrition-health/
>It looks like butter may, in fact, be back. The creamy condiment is a “middle-of-the-road” food, nutritionally speaking—better than sugar, worse than olive oil—according to a new report, which adds to a growing body of research showing that the low-fat-diet trend was misguided. The new study analyzed nine papers that included more than 600,000 people and concluded that consuming butter is not linked to a higher risk for heart disease and might be slightly protective against type 2 diabetes. This goes against the longstanding advice to avoid butter because it contains saturated fat.

>To be clear, the new study doesn’t say butter is a health food, rather that “it doesn’t seem to be hugely harmful or beneficial

Oh no, how horrible, better get my gallon of corn syrup to calm the nerves

It's as if eating butter is fine as long as you don't eat 6 billion sticks a day

Yep, that bullshit propaganda you predictably stupidly make the false equivalence with that thinking butter is unhealthy means pure sugar is

How do you know what ass taste like unless you actually ate someones ass.

I eat 50 egg yolks a week rectally and perfectly fine, AMA anything

What's propaganda about "it doesn't seem to be hugely harmful or beneficial"?

Everything is bad for you. Why should eggs be any different?

We weren't cultivating wheat and shit since the beginning of our inception, fucktard. But 9000 years of it, fucking definitely.

Holy fuck, those guys eat this well DAILY? I need to join the dozens of assholes living on Antarctica then.

Thanks for repeating the point of the post I guess?

9000 years is not a 'short' amount of time. In fact, it took less than 7500 for us to start evolving to be able to consume more milk due to its benefits. Lactose Intolerance is actually the vestigial norm of our descendants.

9000 years is not enough time for any significant evolutionary change or adaptation.

*ancestors

Lactose tolerance is a single gene and we are already mammals. our entire physiology and metabolism is build on thousands of variables build over millions of years before we were even humans. To change in such a drastic way as to rely on new food sources entirely is a way way way bigger evolutionary step requiring hundreds of thousands of years if you'r lucky.

>You're right, but only a little bit right.

>9000 years is not enough time for any significant evolutionary change or adaptation.
>9000 years is not a 'short' amount of time. In fact, it took less than 7500 for us to start evolving to be able to consume more milk due to its benefits. Lactose Intolerance is actually the vestigial norm of our descendants.

This isnt 9000 years, and doesnt have to do with food, but 10 generations is significant enough.
youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY

Right that we adapted to milk in 7500 years
Wrong that adapting to grain is in any way comparable (if lactose tolerance during human civilization is like a royal flush, then perfectly adjusting to grains instead of a hunter gathering diet within 9000 years is like getting five billion royal flushes in a row)

>It tastes like absolute ass
eggs are literally the tastiest things that naturally come out of asses
you stop these lies right now

>it's not good for you.
it comes out of something's ass, what did you expect, yogurt?

yeah, not sure how I could explain this to you properly. Not all evolution is equal. Some things are "core" features. like our metabolism. it's build on genes upon genes upon genes. while most of what those mutations in the foxes are just a single new dominant gene with a seemingly stark effect.

I dont expect humans to just walk up to some grass and start eating it. Grains are highly processed right? In addition to this the grain was put through many selections and cross breeding. On top of this, the grain is ground, baked, and other things are added when cooking. The grain is similar to a starch after processing and turns into glucose when eaten. Its not exactly something that humans have adapted to, but pretty close and the rest is made up for in artificial input. Also bread is rarely eaten alone, there is meat or something else involved.

glucose is fine, but the byproducts? not really. I'm not saying grain is terrible, it's another reason we'll never really truly adapt to eating it, there's only a minor evolutionary pressure that usually manifests after we're done breeding.
I'm just saying that it's fucking absurd to say we have adapted since we've been eating it for 9000 years. We're talking about such an advanced process that it'd be like saying you evolved a fully funtional limb with joints and advanced neural efficiency in 9000 years.

>eating the jewish conspiracy called yogurt

excellent banter going on lads

"Oatmeal is bad because farming"

-Fucking morons

But this is the point of processed grains right? All the stuff that the body isnt adapted for is stripped away by processing, and the result is essentially a starch that is quickly digested by the body. Its like a step more difficult than eating sugar.

Its not too much different than the body not being adapted to eat oils no matter how extra virgin or cold pressed they are

But that's icky!!!

Humans have been eating grains for over 100,000 years. Please stop.

>Obese keto memeshitter stupid anti-vaxxer faggotry
how could you write this and not immediately kill yourself

Grow up

>defending the person who wrote those words

well you're wrong on both accounts so I would make a counterpoint by saying that you should just fucking kill yourself

>he doesn't think the earth is fat

> tastes like ass
subjective

> not good for you
citation needed, perhaps from a study that hasnt already been debunked by a mountain of recent evidence

It's fine if you are healthy. If you are at risk for whatever cardiovascular disease it's bad. Which amounts to at least 70% of Americans since they're overweight/obese.

So people who continue to overeat when obese are at risk of cardiovascular disease? This is groundbreaking news!