Sup Veeky Forums

So I'm a visual artist and am craving aesthetic. beautiful, eye pleasing foods (bonus pts if they taste good!)

as well as ~>

If cooking is an art, please answer for me the following:

In art landscape paintings are the lowest art form while religious art forms are the highest; what is the lowest form of cooking versus the highest?

What are the primary colors (Red,Blue,Yellow) of cooking? aka what can you make almost any food item out of these base ingredients?

Whats your favorite food and who is your favorite visual artist?

Thanks Veeky Forums for entertaining my request~

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xA14pAGW4UA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there you go

A R T
R
T

A R T
R
T

Listen dog, your questions are hella convoluted
I dislike focusing on the visual component of food because of fake food styling and fake food photography. Glazing sponges with motor oil and manufacturing plastic tomatoes and wax lettuce seems a little fucked up to me.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xA14pAGW4UA

>What are the primary colors (Red,Blue,Yellow) of cooking? aka what can you make almost any food item out of these base ingredients?
Onion is used by pretty much everyone not allergic to it, everywhere. Once cooked down far enough it can even be made into a sweet tartlet.

>Ice fire
>Ice & Fire having anything fancier than boiled potatoes and salt

>while religious art forms are the highest
Wew u wot.
Maybe 300 years ago. Right now the prestige is in postmodern. Cultural reinvention is the most prestigious artform in cooking, but it's a bit blurred an incomparable to painting

>In art landscape paintings are the lowest art form while religious art forms are the highest; what is the lowest form of cooking versus the highest?

What kind of level of fucktard-ation is this statement? Mona Lisa is arguably the most valuable painting ever and it's of some dude's wife with a landscape in the background painted by someone who wasn't religious but understood he could make money working with the catholic church

>In art landscape paintings are the lowest art form while religious art forms are the highest
Bold statement.

Primary colors: water, egg, flour

Favorite food: too broad a question, as there are so many wonderful dishes across cultures, but if I had to go for comfy: beef stew.

Artist: Edward Hopper, though not a great technical painter, the banality of his subjects and the voyeuristic quality of his work appeals to me. For sheer technique I'd go with Andrew Wyeth.

The former. What does the letter say?

The latter.

This was made by perhaps the most acknowledged living artist in the culinary world.

There are currently several fast food threads that demand your attention.

And some dishes from one of his bocuse d'or competitions

>I am a "visual artist"

Fuck off with that art bullshit, bro. Tastual Artistry is the only qualifier that matters here

Also, here's a hint, everyone enjoys visually appealing things. Your opinions/preferences are just as worthless as a full-blown retard's... Except your opinions will be more pretentious, of course

Stop, baka

Looks like shit, even ignoring that spiders are spooky

Chuck Close is pretty cool too. Austism made art.

Op post your favorite painting of something the painter has never seen

>be OP
>be "visual artist"
>post loli drawring
>get banned

Op didn't post a loli?

>What are the primary colors (Red,Blue,Yellow) of cooking? aka what can you make almost any food item out of these base ingredients?
No such thing. for baking, it's water, butter, and flour, but baking is just a small part of cooking. Cooking mostly involves manipulating your base ingredients, not turning them into something else. You can't take ingredients to make beef, or a tomato. You start with beef or a tomato and you cook it.

I'd eat that. Land bugs, sea bugs, no difference. Check out vids of crabs scuttling about on the sea floor, then GIS mites and lice. Sleep tight.

Why does No. 18 love her hamburgers

>best guess: super sonic double cheeseburger
I hate you.

The difference is that sea bugs are big enough that you can just eat the meat. I've tried eating bugs and the worst thing is the bits of shell that stay in your mouth and feel gritty even after you drink something.

Post more android 18

I'm kind of surprised that your a visual artist yet you don't know what the word aesthetic means.

aesthetic. beautiful, eye pleasing enough for you?

>What are the primary colors of cooking?
obviously orange

Which of this aesthetic masterpieces would you guys eat?
Since I don't regard butterflies as eye pleasing, as a true food artisan I'd go for the caterpillar.

>the centipede please

>olives, spam, and anchovy
>sprinkles more salt om

Wtf

The Salt makes this

A R T
R
T

pleb

No Sauce?
Its also missing some activated almonds.