/McChickenGeneral/

Going to McDonalds in approximately 45 mins. Dubs decides what I buy. Be reasonable

For you, the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

4 mcflurries and nothing else

Not a bad suggestion

For me it's the Grand Mac, hot fresh fries, and an ice cold Coca-Cola!

Quarter Pounder meal. No onions or pickles. Vanilla shake for the drink. Dip burger in Hot Mustard.

>no onions or pickles
Disgusting.

the fuck is a grand mac

25 chicken sandwiches

a fillet o fish, a mcchicken, a large big mac menu, and 20 chicken nuggets

big mac, but with the burger patties replace by crispy chicken patties

>Grand Mac
are you fucking french
if so what are you doing eating at the second-worst fast food chain in the world

Get a #5 medium.

what the fuck you gay retard stop wasting dubs

winrar

120 chicken nuggets. I tried it once, and it was a horrible, painful experience. But so good at the same time.

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

McDonald's introduced two alternate sizes of the Big Mac. The Junior Mac is smaller, and the Grand Mac is bigger.
Faggots.

Absolutely disgusting. OP get 2 McChickens and two mcdoubles instead

Go to five guys and get a real burger.
Not this meme shit.

Get a double quarter pounder with cheese meal a coke and a McChicken on the side

OP here I live in a shit hole no 5 guys here

two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a McChicken®, the best fast food sandwich.

if only you had gotten dubs

OP you better deliver.

25 one dollar cones

Order the mcgangbang op

A slice of cheese with Mac sauce

Fillet o fish dressed as a mac

get it? cause you're gonna be eating a lot of chicken

Big Mac meal with a sprite

large fry, pie, large coffee

about to head to maccas now. how do i order 2 meals for myself without looking like a loser

Pretend you're on the phone and ask what the other person wants desu

Get two different drinks

Honestly, nobody's even going to think twice about it. People order for couples/groups all the time. But if that doesn't satisfy your autism, just place two different orders.
>"Hey, I have two separate orders. First is a number 9"
>"Okay sir, that'll be $5.83"
>Pay with cash or credit card A
>"And for the second order, a number 7 - large"
>"Alright, that's $7.42"
>Pay with card B, or optionally cash if using card A on first order

Just ask for it to go

>Dubs on this order
Have fun OP. Let us know if you get DIABEETUS

Small cheeseburger meal, no pickles, mustard or ketchup. No salt on the fries, with a diet coke extra ice.

Also get

Holy fuck, finally another /nosalt/ brother!

Why does no one ever post the full McChicken pasta?

>mcchicken
>mcdouble
>fries
>10 nugs

Throw together a McGangbang if you're feelin frisky

ask then to shit in a cup for you and eat that

>sk then to shit in a cup for you and eat that
lmfao

mcGangbang, and and ice cold coca cola

>tfw I live outside biscuit territory

For me, it's the McChicken, the best fastfood sandwich.

For ̷me, ̕it͞'͢s͝ the͟ M̴cC̕hi̴c̕ke̷ǹ, ̢the b̧est͡ fas̡tfo̢od̵ s̕a͟nd͜w͘ic͘h̕.

F͡o̡ŗ̵ ͜m̵̡͘e̢̧͠, ̡͡͞í̧̨t̴'̢͘s̛͜͡ ̷̢t̵h̡̢e͢ M͜c̡̡C̸h́͜i̷͘c̶ḱ̢en̢,̨ t̀͟͞ḩ̸e̵ b̛͝e̷s̴̡͠t̵ f̵̷a̵s̸͟t̷̸f̛o̷o͞d̕ ̛͡s̀͜͞a̧ņ́d̀wi͟ch̷.
h͉̖̫̩̊̓̽̀͠.̴̨̢̟͖̘̮̱̗͆ͯ̇̏

F̷̸̟̞̭̠̭͕̗̮̘̭̯͙̖̲͓͉̍̇ͪ͒͗͐͐̆ͨ̋̀̈̑͝o̴̟͓̭̜̞̟̤̺̯̞͙̱̥̳̟̳͓̪̾ͣ̈́ͪͯ̋̃̈́̍̉͐̓ͭ̅͟͜͝r̸̮͙͓̱̪̗̰̘̂̆̽̉̆̈́̓̏ͫͨ̆ͯ͊͌̐͑̀͝ ̷̶̨̧̮͕̗̺̀ͯ̆͂͗̓͆̇͑̐̏̓ͬ̇̈́m̤̥̱̳͙̟̳̲̺͍̹̊͐ͣ͂̇ͮ͞͞e̴̩͇͈̭̪̩̝̫̱̫̱̰̬̟̦̪͋̒ͪͨ͐̾̈̆̚,̥͚̣̬̮͇̤̫̩̱̣̱̦͑̑̈́̄̀̄ͤ̿̎̂́͘ ̴̦͕̘̮͗̃ͯ͂ͧ̾̔̅͌ͨ̀ͧ̔ͨ̾̋̐̃̽i̵̡̧̗̤̠̻̐́ͤ̓͒͋͘ţ̸̵̛̲̻̲͈̬͈̭͗̋͑̂͢'͖͉̼̫͔͚͖̬̯̻̘̹͚̗̠̠ͣ̑́̓ͫ̾̒̓̐ͫ̚̕ͅͅs̷̘̰̻̭̩̥̯̤̺͎̙̮̻͇̦̪̖̄̉̓̆ͤ̋ͬͦ̃̈́́̽̋͐͑ͩ̇̒ͪ̕͟͡ͅ ̡̛̳̻̱͇̤̼̙̲̯͆ͣͦͮ̂̃̀͢t̸͍͚̳͍̗͚̝̹̣̩̹̳̱̺͍̑ͪ̍ͦ̃ͧ̀ͬ̔͋̐̎̂̅͢͞ͅͅh̤͓̗͎̱̤̠͍͈͙̪̬̬͉͕̍̇̍̍͘͢e̴̶̢̳͙̠̳̹͙̲̣̘ͩ͌̎̇̽̓̍ͪ̒̓̀ͫ́͘ ̧̫̯̙̠̫̦̝̬́ͮ̿̑̋ͦ̌̀ͪͨ͗͆ͦ͐ͫͮ̈̊́́̀͟͟M̸̸̷̙̪͈͎̝͚ͫͧ̎̍͂ͪ̓ͮ̌ͩ̿̽ͤͧ̋͗̑̊͠c͎̲̩ͯ̉͌̌ͮ̋́̚͢͟͠ͅC̡̲̭̥͐͑͆͂́h̷̶̯̤͚̥̙͇̳̬̫̗̭͈͖̮̻̏͛̋͊̍̅̚ị̶̶̢̟̮͚͇͕̝̱̹̺̰̼̤ͦ̉͊ͣ̏͡c̶̨͓͙͍̩̬̣̤̼͇̑̎̐ͧ̎k̴̛̳̫̦͇̱͊͆̊ͪ̐̈̈́ͭ͐͆ͣ̚͟e̸̴̷̢̝̤͙̤̺̟̣̖̙͈͙̱̖͉ͪͧ̐̈́̐́͠ͅn̸̡̜̬̞̟͚̼̠̭͇̳̻̼̩̼̘̐͆̍̎̅̿ͦ̃́ͅ,̴̞͉̲̭̗̣͉̙̞̏̋̿ͪ̂̏̌́ͅ ̨̧̨̬̼̙́ͭ͛̐̾͜͟ẗ̷̨̨̰̬͎̖̺̖̲̹̬ͤͨ͐̋͑͐͛͂͞͞h̴̨̛̜̻͉̟͓ͮͤ̈̾̐̄͌ͨ͛̂͂̚͜e̛͉̩͖͓̓̾ͩͨ́ͪ̅͛ͤ͌̽̎̏͟͢͞ͅ ̵̵̨̯̦̺̯̜̝̮̺̓ͮ̋́̓̐͗̏̈́ͣͨ̎ͬ͋̀͞ͅb̴̠̞͚̯̼̔̎ͤͫͬ̈̔̚͝ḛ̞͉͎͇͚̠̦͖͇͉͓̻̯̱̔̂̊͢͞s̤͎̰̦̪̈ͪ͋ͣ͂̔͗ͤ͂̔̿̈́̈̐̀̚͘͞ͅt͉̣͔͇͍̣̜̻͇͖͕͙̱̪̮̿͑̊̇̐̊͗̍ͯ̓̈̌ͯ̂̔̋͛͘͜͞ ̢̭͉͕̳̙̻̪̥̙̟̤̝͈̼͓͔ͭ͂ͮͩ͐ͬ̔͂̋̇ͮ͐̒ͤ̅̅ͧ̈̇́̕̕͝ͅf̢̧̣̬̟͍̞̙̩̪̠̟̱̰̠̆͛̏̈͑̔ͭͦ͊͂̅̋͑̑́͜͟a̶͍͈̦͔̱̞͈̗̬̱͉̓̌͐̇̔͑̈̍́̚͠ͅş̶̛͔̳͈̥͙̱̯̝̙͙̙͉̀ͨ̒ͩ͒́̀̇̇̎͆̔́͘ͅţ͈̻̮̭̣̝͍̗̼̳̎͌̊ͬ̑̔̅͊ͣ̅͟f̨͚̳̳̖̞̗̳͍̥͖̺̻̘̎̈̈́́ͭͧ̓̊ͪ̄̀̒ͦͨ̂́̀̽͘͜͞o̢̡̧̢̭͉͈̠̼̙̝̙̰͚̦͇͇̖̮̹̤͛̿̈̓͂͆ͪ̈́̄̈́̔͋̏̉̑ͦ͡ō̫̪͎̹̦̣̺̪̣̄͆͐̈́ͦ͂̍͆ͯ̓ͫ̃̕͘d̸̛̗̬͓̤̞͉̖̺̦ͮ͒̏̎̓ͯͩ͊ͪͪ͊͑̂̚ ̢͉̬̖̻͖̥̥̖̲̮͖̭̻͖̪͉͉̀̄̓ͤ̅ͨ̔̅̃ͮ̆̅̐͢͞s̞̠͙̫͉̘͚ͤ̎̀̓̂̂͑͜͢ḁ̷̵͉̞̠̬̜̝͙̠͔̳̀̒̄ͨ̿ͭ̾ͫ̏̽͗ͧ̍͗̇̇n̴̨̛͙̭̳͖͉̘͚͍̜̯͕̰̣̓̓ͦ̒̍ͣͤ͌̈́͘d̶̴̡͈̟͚͓̖̼͖̲̜͎͓̭͖̳̦͖͙̀̄̂̄̈ͤͤ̿ͭ̀ͣͣͧͧ͋́̚͝ͅw̷̛͍̫͔̹̝̩͖͚͈̹͎̜͇͙̮̲͔͂̓ͩ̇̍ͨ̎ͧ̐͗̽͌̕͢ͅī̧̡̝̺͇͚̘̗̝͔̼̝̺͔̣͇̞̞͚̀͆ͣ̆ͫ̓̾ͧͤ̉̐̐̋͂̀͟͞ͅc̶̨̜̭̳̪̠̞̠ͭ̋ͯ̑́̂̈́̽̂̽͛̔̓ͯ̎̀̄̈̔͜h̡̬͕͈͆͂ͫͤ͘ͅ.̸̶̷̨͍̲̫͕͇̟̼ͮ͛̉̉̈̾́͑̆̔̋͆̚

Veeky Forums baconrider?