In your fanciest prose, describe your own prose

In your fanciest prose, describe your own prose.

che stronzata

p gud famalam

I don't really like it but I can't tell if that's just me trying to protect myself from feeling good about something I've written and allowing myself to be surprised by criticism, or if it isn't very good, or both.

It's probably both.

rate gud yeh
rate gud

Naught but naught.

Shit.

Banal. Boring. Barely alliterrative.

Uninspired and maudlin in every conceivable way. Detest it. A barely conscoius half-wit throwing about letters and sentences with the sensibilities of a drunk Stalinist.

slapdash, everready and foppish, a touch of crisp humor and a tendency to run on and add a comma without too much concern for an ending in a sentence, usually with a qualifier to undermine myself, a breadth of cliches and a choice riot of platitudes, all in all, trash. Probably.

I don't know. I just write whatever comes to mind. I would guess it is imitative. Imitates people I've read recently, automatic rather than painstaking. I imagine a voice and let it speak. I don't have my own voice. I don't have my own self. This is not my voice. I am empty, like some kind of desiccated coconut.

i've been like that as well, but i realized that there was some droplet of self in there, aching to escape on the graces of established authors. a voice is what you want, and you just have to be as sensitive as you are with those you imitate to hear your own in all that clutter.

Like when you step outside into the cold quiet night to watch the clouds drag across the moon and you feel the strong urge to shit yourself

I can't be the only one who experiences that, right?

The wind moving through the trees, the sounds it makes and the smell of night. Comforting loneliness
it's better in the summer

you guys gotta work on your fancy prose

my fancy prose is above that guy's. i was just trying to be nice and initiate dialogue in a dying thread.

Stylish grace, erudite manner

Quippish finesse, eloquently downplayed

Do we all think we have a unique voice? That if your prose were laid beside another's of this board, yours could be pointed out?

Undeniable stellar master elite.

Schoolboyish vacuousness and wholly feigned erudition.

absolootley fookin pinging mate

we are all one, user

yes, I can tell you're new to this board based solely on your prose

big boned, big dicked, drunk off my ass, and ready for fudge!

Were you trying to Nabokov there?